Is he dead yet?  A few more Big Macs.  Somebody give him some more Big Macs.

Over-under, I'm going with August 14.  By August 14 the combination of being the disgusting slob he is combined with the cumulative stress of POTUS will kill him dead.

Side bet, stroke or heart attack.  I'm going heart attack, by August 14.

And I'll place another side bet to hedge a little, on his uncoordinated floppy ass tripping and falling down the stairs and cracking his skull before September.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't worry about that either. Once this nightmare and this stain on our country is gone, we will return to normalcy. The Pig and his followers will find themselves on the wrong side of history.

Fun things I'd like to hear:

President Trump is in critical condition tonight after his wife allegedly shoved him down the stairs.  He is not expected to survive, and Melania was last seen leaving the White House cackling insanely in a straight jacket.

President Trump is in the hospital today after choking on a McDonald's sausage biscuit this morning.  Apparently the choking caused him to simultaneously have a stroke and a heart attack, and he can no longer walk or speak, but he is otherwise totally coherent.  He is reported to have turned purple when his son explained to him that he had big plans for the family businesses and would be handling everything.  The gurgling noises attracted the Secret Service, and he was sedated until he was reduced to groaning miserably.  The latest reports indicate that he is crying and sitting in his own feces.  The First Lady delivered a statement this afternoon:   "We are all deeply saddened by this tragedy.  It has been very difficult for me to move on but with the help of my new boyfriend Bill Maher I am persevering."

10 minutes ago, splunch said:

Over-under, I'm going with August 14.  By August 14 the combination of being the disgusting slob he is combined with the cumulative stress of POTUS will kill him dead.

I think a stroke....that'd negatively-impact his ability to speak....would be much-more amusing.

He'd die of frustration!!!!!

running-around-smiley-emoticon.gifrunning-around-smiley-emoticon.gifrunning-around-smiley-emoticon.gifrunning-around-smiley-emoticon.gifrunning-around-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'm totally amused by thoughts of some really awful accident or health crisis befalling Trump.  The more it debilitates him while leaving him able to comprehend his reduced capacity, the better.  If he could be rendered speechless and unable to move his arms or legs, but still able to see and hear...oh, the hilarity.  We could wheel him out at charitable events where his wife was signing big checks over in his name so he could just sit there and shake and drool on himself.

The HATE FILLED SOCIOPATH named "splunch" needs to seem medical help.

IMMEDIATELY.

I bet you go down to the ABORTION CLINIC and sift through their dumpster and rave over all those DEAD BABIES you find too.

Especially those "black ones" seeing that you are a definite RACIST shi'tstain.

There is definitely plenty of legs here for a South Park episode, just have him getting gradually more and more debilitated by one horrific disaster after another, each one making him more helpless and the people around him step up in his place and gradually just start doing nice sh!t for people, and it enrages him, and something else happens and it gets worse and worse, until his wife and his ex-wife form a non-profit to help Muslim children in Afghanistan, and they announce they are lovers and that he has a little dick...then his head just explodes, brains everywhere.

Say, that's not bad, really.

1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

The HATE FILLED SOCIOPATH named "splunch" needs to seem medical help.

IMMEDIATELY.

I bet you go down to the ABORTION CLINIC and sift through their dumpster and rave over all those DEAD BABIES you find too.

Especially those "black ones" seeing that you are a definite RACIST shi'tstain.

Surprisingly, a sense of humor isn't his strong suit.

Well, I'll live, I suppose.

Or he could be kidnapped by aliens who do all sorts of awful sh!t to his ass, and put a chip in his head that makes him say nice things and be decent, but inside he is still the same, and it makes him crazy angry, finally he does something, kills himself in some gruesome way, some effort to physically remove the chip the aliens put in his head.  Kills himself with a hammer or something.  "Oh my God!  He killed himself!  That fat bastard!"

Oh, I've got a million of'em.  And they're all hilarious!!!

Is he dead yet? 

This is all Leftists have left from Obama's "hope and change".  Ever since Obama's FBIgate went south and bit them in the ass, Leftists are stuck with praying for Donald Trump to die.

Can you say............DEFEATED?

33 minutes ago, splunch said:

Fun things I'd like to hear:

President Trump is in critical condition tonight after his wife allegedly shoved him down the stairs.  He is not expected to survive, and Melania was last seen leaving the White House cackling insanely in a straight jacket.

President Trump is in the hospital today after choking on a McDonald's sausage biscuit this morning.  Apparently the choking caused him to simultaneously have a stroke and a heart attack, and he can no longer walk or speak, but he is otherwise totally coherent.  He is reported to have turned purple when his son explained to him that he had big plans for the family businesses and would be handling everything.  The gurgling noises attracted the Secret Service, and he was sedated until he was reduced to groaning miserably.  The latest reports indicate that he is crying and sitting in his own feces.  The First Lady delivered a statement this afternoon:   "We are all deeply saddened by this tragedy.  It has been very difficult for me to move on but with the help of my new boyfriend Bill Maher I am persevering."

Well written!   May it become prophesy!

55 minutes ago, splunch said:

And I'll place another side bet to hedge a little, on his uncoordinated floppy ass tripping and falling down the stairs and cracking his skull before September.

I will go your ideology implodes before Trump dies or leaves office.

Oh remember, socially corrupted ends up the same way as personally dishonest.

socially corrupted ends up the same way as personally dishonest.

I disagree, the socially corrupted will end up worm food.  While the personally dishonest will be eaten by Carrion Beetles.

Great thread title. I think Trump will bleed out and die from a perforated rectum. I see a train of gals that he pussy-grabbed wearing pink pussy hats and strap-ons gang-banging the sh*t out of him. 

160?cb=20140829060537

3 hours ago, Skans said:

This is all Leftists have left from Obama's "hope and change".  Ever since Obama's FBIgate went south and bit them in the ass, Leftists are stuck with praying for Donald Trump to die.

Can you say............DEFEATED?

Can YOU say GUILTY AS HELL!!....'cause, that's where Spanky Trump is, currently.....or, he wouldn't be throwing all o' these bogus-roadblocks in front of Mueller.

I do not wish death on anybody at all...I must say, however, that he is certainly not in the peak of health...He looks rather splotchy of late...Diet-related to be sure...The really scary thing about him passing on to hell, would be that Pence would become President...That is a terrifying thing for you all...The bromance would be over and Pence would unleash his holy wrath to no end...

4 minutes ago, spotdogg said:

I do not wish death on anybody at all...I must say, however, that he is certainly not in the peak of health...He looks rather splotchy of late...Diet-related to be sure...The really scary thing about him passing on to hell, would be that Pence would become President...That is a terrifying thing for you all...The bromance would be over and Pence would unleash his holy wrath to no end...

Don't worry about Pence. Once The Pig is dead, he will be gone too. Along with his whore wife.

3 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

Don't worry about Pence. Once The Pig is dead, he will be gone too. Along with his whore wife.

I am not worried about me, as I am a happy ex-pat...Worried about the US, actually...But I think you are correct...

1 minute ago, spotdogg said:

I am not worried about me, as I am a happy ex-pat...Worried about the US, actually...But I think you are correct...

Don't worry about that either. Once this nightmare and this stain on our country is gone, we will return to normalcy. The Pig and his followers will find themselves on the wrong side of history.

• MORON! 1
5 hours ago, splunch said:

Between a lot of gold, and apparently a lot of banging chicks - he's probably getting in decent exercise for an old guy.

Probably going to have better odds in his second term...

That will be the day when I return for a visit to my family there...But not until the Trump/Pence travesty has been relegated to the dustbins of History...To be honest, I actually do not worry about anything at all...I fear, but do not worry about the state of US...

5 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

….we will return to normalcy. 

Out of morbid curiosity, just what do you consider normalcy? Trillions in debt? To big to fail? Payoffs to donors? Elitism? Laws are for the little people? Obliging the New World Order? Bowing to foreign dictators? Enabling those that hate the US?

Just what is normal in your world?