untitled

The far left is winning the Democratic civil war

1 minute ago, Flarvis said:

Is that your excuse for voting for a wall street puppet, retard? 

Do you tell people living in tent cities that you're a "grown up," you coward?

What was your excuse for helping to elect Trump?

Did you overdose on Starbuck's latte and let a teenybopper distract you?

1 minute ago, leftjohn said:

Sorry I didn't light my asshairs on fire to illuminate your Bernie rally but I was busy being a grownup.

When you get out of high school, hopefully you will go to college and learn.... until then, try to refrain from looking so juvenile. 

The intellectual academic snob looking down upon the naturally dispersed people that didn't want to learn more about how to ignore self evident results for the greater good of staging world realities to the theater of mind the context as your content doesn't mean anything hypothetically.  Then develop hypothetical standards used ancestrally to keep everyone on topic of social narratives about honoring ideas that make people feel larger than actually alive at the same time.

Conquest by fantasy or physical confrontation. modern warfare ballots or bullets or bytes used against your sole position at being a separate lifetime all the time you exist now.

21 hours ago, Flarvis said:

Here is your party leader, licking CATO's nut sac:

punishment-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif

You "conservatives"/Teabaggers/Trumpoids/Neo-Nazis/NASCAR-fans are always the last-ones to find-out....pretty-much everything....OBVIOUSLY.

istock_000005880712_small.jpg

lol_2012.jpg

6 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Yea....that damn Hillary, she had no experience, and quite Uneducated

Her education was to defeat honesty everywhere. She lost to a dishonest Donald Trump and your side cannot figure out how that happened. still hasn't figured out how that happened so all you have left is every corrupted practiced ever used historically to remove your opposition.

I think I will be wrong again, but I am going to go back to thinking Donald Trump will be a one term president. I mean the means to keep everyone corrupted are imploding and by 2020 the silent majority can finally go after dishonest leaders.

7 minutes ago, leftjohn said:

What was your excuse for helping to elect Trump?

Did you overdose on Starbuck's latte and let a teenybopper distract you?

I did not help elect trump, retard. 

You did.

You ran a whore so despised that she lost to two colored fellas. 

I am drinking home brewed (French pressed) Italian blend fairly traded organic coffee. 

5 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

You "conservatives"/Teabaggers/Trumpoids/Neo-Nazis/NASCAR-fans are always the last-ones to find-out....pretty-much everything....OBVIOUSLY.

lol_2012.jpg

Yes yes, I am really stupid for disagreeing with CATO and other wall street shills. Good thing you;re here, and queer, but never getting near the levers of power, flower. 

9 minutes ago, Flarvis said:

I am drinking home brewed (French pressed) Italian blend fairly traded organic coffee. 

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

That goes pretty-good with CROW, huh??

Mexico And The European Union Have Reached A Trade Deal

April 22, 2018

"The wide-reaching deal will simplify the customs process and eliminate tariffs for "practically all" goods traded between EU-member nations and Mexico, according to an announcement posted Saturday by the European Commission.

Mexico and the EU said last year they would accelerate their talks to update a trade agreement signed in 2000 as the United States threatened to slap tariffs on Mexican imports and withdraw from NAFTA.

Officials appeared to take a jab at US President Donald Trump's policies in statements praising the Mexico-EU deal as a defense of "open" and "rules-based" trade."

58a4ed7254905724008b4e3d-750-563.jpg

AG Secretary Telling Trump To Consider Rejoining TPP

April 24, 2018

"Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue told senators Tuesday that he’s encouraging President Trump to consider rejoining the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the 11-nation trade deal the president pulled out of days after taking office.

Perdue’s comment is the latest mixed signal from the Trump administration over the TPP, which Trump recently told senators he’s open to rejoining, only to subsequently suggest over Twitter that he’s not.

Perdue went on to allude to a White House meeting this month where Trump ordered top administration officials to look at rejoining the sprawling trade pact, which was originally negotiated by the Obama administration to serve as a counterweight to China in the region.

“I would welcome us looking at rejoining the TPP,” Perdue added. “Again, I think the president’s negotiating style could possibly get a, even a better agreement this time around.”

Perdue did not remark upon the tweet Trump sent, five days after giving orders to look at rejoining the TPP, where the president threw cold water on the idea. The president wrote then over Twitter: “I don’t like the deal for the United States. Too many contingencies and no way to get out if it doesn’t work. Bilateral deals are far more efficient, profitable and better for OUR workers.”

The Obama administration had signed the TPP with 11 other countries, including Japan, Vietnam, Singapore and Australia, to lower tariffs and counter Chinas influence in the Pacific. An embrace of the TPP would give Trump more leverage in his escalating trade feud with Beijing. It also would give U.S. farms, retailers and other businesses better access to foreign markets if China makes good on its recent threats of new tariffs on U.S. goods."

11 minutes ago, Flarvis said:

I did not help elect trump, retard. 

You did.

You ran a whore so despised that she lost to two colored fellas. 

If you didn't vote for the runner-up.... you took a vote away from the candidate that could have beaten him.

As for your "home brew" .... that's perfect.... and you being proud of it is even more perfect.... do you hold out your little finger when you drink it?

Just now, leftjohn said:

If you didn't vote from the runner-up.... you took a vote away from the candidate that could have beaten him.

Sophist claptrap, gay boy.

You don't even know what state I voted in - and elections are won by electoral votes, as you retards learned.

You brought up my coffee - I merely answered your retarded speculations with truth. I like good, slow roasted coffee and I buy fairly traded.

23 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

lol_2012.jpg

silly-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

17 minutes ago, Flarvis said:

Yes yes, I am really stupid for disagreeing with CATO and other wall street shills. Good thing you;re here, and queer, but never getting near the levers of power, flower. 

ass-kicking.gif

I've got your LEVER, right HERE!!!

https://charlierose.com/videos/25908

9 minutes ago, Flarvis said:

Sophist claptrap, gay boy.

You don't even know what state I voted in - and elections are won by electoral votes, as you retards learned.

You brought up my coffee - I merely answered your retarded speculations with truth. I like good, slow roasted coffee and I buy fairly traded.

I don't even care what state you voted in.... if you were voting.... speaking.... campaigning.... whatever/wherever.... against the one person that could have beaten him, you helped elect him.

You own Trump.... be proud..... call him up, ask him if he wants some of your "home brewed" French crap.... maybe you can both hold your little fingers out.... it will be a bonding moment for you and the guy you help to elect.

37 minutes ago, leftjohn said:

I don't even care what state you voted in.... if you were voting.... speaking.... campaigning.... whatever/wherever.... against the one person that could have beaten him, you helped elect him.

You own Trump.... be proud..... call him up, ask him if he wants some of your "home brewed" French crap.... maybe you can both hold your little fingers out.... it will be a bonding moment for you and the guy you help to elect.

For one thing, homo, I was happy trump won, and remain so. Just seeing your whore lose warmed my cockleberries. 

For another, an internet queer saying it doesn't matter what state I voted in? That means nothing. What state I voted it (or abstained in) means everything. If I voted (or abstained) in a state that either candidate carried handily, my vote would have been washed out. 

When I voted for obama in 2008 and 2012, I was in Nevada, where my vote could CONCEIVABLY have mattered. When I abstained in 2016, I was in Florida, you ass taster. And even more importantly, had I been willing to vote lesser evil, I'd not have voted for your whore.

What gave trump the win was your party dishonestly stealing the nomination from bernie. 

Enjoy the president you elected, bitch. 

Just now, Flarvis said:

For one thing, homo, I was happy trump won, and remain so. Just seeing your whore lose warmed my cockleberries. 

For another, an internet queer saying it doesn't matter what state I voted in? That means nothing. What state I voted it (or abstained in) means everything. If I voted (or abstained) in a state that either candidate carried handily, my vote would have been washed out. 

When I voted for obama in 2008 and 2012, I was in Nevada, where my vote could CONCEIVABLY have mattered. When I abstained in 2016, I was in Florida, you ass taster. And even more importantly, had I been willing to vote lesser evil, I'd not have voted for your whore.

What gave trump the win was your party dishonestly stealing the nomination from bernie. 

Enjoy the president you elected, bitch. 

"For one thing".... followed by "homo"..... could you be more juvenile? I didn't even read the rest of it, figure it is more of the same.

You aren't even worth of mocking anymore.... admittedly, the "home brewed" French stuff is worthy of mockery and hard for me to walk away from.... but you are just too juvenile.... feels like I'm picking on a kid.

3 minutes ago, leftjohn said:

"For one thing".... followed by "homo"..... could you be more juvenile? I didn't even read the rest of it, figure it is more of the same.

TLDR - you're gay and elected trump.

Enjoy your president, fag boy. 

1 hour ago, Phoenix68 said:

That goes pretty-good with CROW, huh??

The party of wall street INSISTS that CATO is correct.

You are a shiit eating little dog, boy. 

1 minute ago, Flarvis said:

TLDR - you're gay and elected trump.

Enjoy your president, fag boy. 

Hurling homophobic insults says more about you than it does me.

I called you juvenile.... you insisted on proving me correct.

Just now, leftjohn said:

Hurling homophobic insults says more about you than it does me.

Being a fag is more harmful to yourself than to society. Enjoy your AZT, kid.