Black Culture

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

I have no idea what you mean by this.^^

All human beings are irrational when it comes to taboos.

Black, White, Yellow, Red, you name it.

Sorry replace DO with the word so at the beginning of the sentence. I have been posting with my phone and it's a pain.

On 12/22/2018 at 12:01 AM, JTZilla said:

nlggers dont have culture, they steal it

Jt is from Houston. At the risk of Mack calling me a racist, let me tell you a little story about Galveston. I lived there a couple summers in the nineties. The 'black folk' that live there are the most stupid, lazy, thieving creatures on the planet.  I hired a nig to be a hand on my boat once, only once. He was too stupid to do anything but scrub deck. Got lazy, quit coming to work. When I fired his ass, he came back one night and vandalized my craft. Had I been there, he would have fed crabs. The beaners I hired showed up on time, worked hard all day, earned good money, took care of my boat, never stole a penny, brought me fish tacos and Cerveza every Sunday afternoon.

Racist? Maybe. Realist? Positively.

13 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Racist? Maybe. Realist? Positively.

Let me tell you about the Post Office employment test. I got to take it (because I am a 10 point VET) when they were giving it out to the general public. There were 52 people in the room...of that 3 were White males and 1 White female. 

Of course there were a handful of super negros...BUT most of the Black folks I worked with were great people and hard workers. The reason for that is because the PO had to go thru 10 applicants to get 1 good one.

Funny...I can't remember any other POCs working there.

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:35 PM, slideman said:

A thread for all you racists. We'll start with the International Sweethearts of Rhythm

They are at good at music and sports.   That's all.  Bammy was great at drone murdering families like a good Chicago Negroidal.

Blacks are a failed people, a failed race and in America a failed culture.  They took Hip-Hop and turned it into guns, titties, pimps and hos.  lol

4 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Chimp Out ! Next time just sign the ticket rather than endanger lives and get felony charges.

Holy Bad word - what was Benson's family doing in New Mexico? It's funny how lil' Benson jumped out of the van, he wuz gonna be a mang and get busy wit 5-0.

It's funny how democrats proudly proclaim they get 90% of the black vote, and this is a typical crazy [African-American slur] family, these are the animals that vote for the demonrats. I bet you liberals are so proud of how this family of apes stood up to da man.