Black Culture

That's the "problem" right there African Americans don't act very smart nor do they know how to properly groom themselves or half ass speak the language.

Blacks never show up on-time either but damn it if you say something about it or call em out you "Racist".

Excuse Me an Appointment or Meeting was a "SET TIME"..

Now Everyone "Else" had the "Respect" to be there "On-Time"

Infact most others showed up Abit early had a cup of coffee or 2 before the Meeting Actually "started".

Call me "Racist" all ya Want but until Black People "Understand" Such they always Fall "Behind" and Same for anybody else.

That's called "Reality" or the Way the World Actually Works.

On 5/3/2018 at 3:42 PM, XavierOnassis said:

First, this is not accurate.  Rock and Roll came from blues, country and gospel.  Black rock and roll came more from black blues, white rock and roll came more from Country. 

========================================

That was what Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis and several others  were all about: they made Black R&B  acceptable by performing it while being White.

It was called "Rock-a-Billy" then!

Here's a rarity: 

The Cali woman who was severely beaten while pumping gas in an unprovoked, random attack last week...

Surveillance footage captured suspect calmly leaving his SUV and walking over to the woman just after 7 p.m. on May 30 in Gardena, a city about 14 miles south of Los Angeles, before he began to viciously punch her. Police described the suspect as a 6-foot-tall, 300- to 350-pound Black male.

The suspect was also believed to have been involved in another attack a day earlier on a 63-year-old woman in the same area....

On 5/3/2018 at 2:35 PM, slideman said:

A thread for all you racists.

jiveman...thank you starting this; so we racist can show real deal !

Prosecutors say 10 year old child was shot in the heart as suspect is charged with murder

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2275760037520/prosecutors-say-child-was-shot-in-the-heart-as-suspect-is-charged-with-murder

https://img.particlenews.com/image.php?url=0yI3sh_0aP6Y6Jk00

On 5/3/2018 at 2:46 PM, slideman said:

Jazz got invented too

Remind me to thank Black people the next time I run into them.

Of course the teacher below plays the victim card over her own hate and the ultraliberals eat it up:

Boston schools chair resigns over racially charged texts

“I am being targeted as a Latina gender studies professor who teaches about racism, patriarchy, and oppression,” she wrote. “Because of the harassment and overwhelming stress from School Committee-related work, my mental and physical health has deteriorated, so I need to resign and recuperate.”

McDonalds customer spits at 1 employee, while possessing a firearm by a convicted felon he shoots another employee during pick-up window argument

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/mcdonalds-customer-spits-1-employee-092415311.html

641a3118397b1189e608bc22d64177de

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Old Mack said:

“A $100,000 reward is now available for anyone who can help authorities locate the nigger who shot one of our officers in the head earlier this evening,” said the Daytona Beach Police Department.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/police-officer-critical-condition-being-110259178.html

PHOTO: A $100,000 reward has been issued by the Daytona Beach Police Department for Othal Wallace, 29, after he is suspected of shooting a police officer in the head while he was investigating the suspect regarding a suspicious incident on June 23, 2021. (Daytona Beach Police Department/Facebook)

Why would ANY police force use the word "nigger"?   Seriously!

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why would ANY police force use the word "nigger"?   Seriously!

I guess he hates them and is upset his officer was shot.

Why would one anyone shoot a copper in the face for nothing ?