38 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

@

Another day in the Hood.

BTW: That was a easy one for the coppers.

Ga. Teen Strangled Sister to Death Over WiFi Password, Gets Life in Prison

A Georgia teen was sentenced to life in prison for murder after strangling his sister in a fight when he changed the wifi password to knock others at home off the internet. Kevon Watkins, then 16, wanted to block anyone else from logging on at his family’s Macon home so that it wouldn’t slow down the service while he played video games.

When his mother protested and it appeared he might hit her, Kevon’s 20-year-old sister, Alexus, stepped in — and Kevon grabbed Alexus by the throat and put her in a chokehold that lasted an estimated 15 minutes, according to the prosecutor. Only after his panicked mom called 911 and arriving officers ordered him to let go did Kevon do so, causing Alexus to drop to the floor.

Toni Morrison, One of the Most Decorated American Authors in History, Is Dead at 88

“Language alone protects us from the scariness of things with no names,” she said in her 1993 Nobel Prize speech. “Language alone is meditation.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2019/08/toni-morrison-dead-at-88

Nobel Prize–winning writer Toni Morrison has died at the age of 88, according to a press release on Tuesday from her publisher, Knopf. No cause of death was immediately provided.

Known for her bracing and kaleidoscopic novels that examined black life in America, Morrison is one of the most decorated authors in American history, having won a Pulitzer Prize, the National Book Awards’ Medal for Distinguished Contribution to American Letters, the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the National Humanities Medal, Kennedy Center honors, and the Nobel Prize for literature in 1993.

Born Chloe Anthony Wofford in Lorain, Ohio, on February 18, 1931, Morrison was one of four children. In 1953 she graduated from Howard University with a bachelor’s in English. She was the first female African American editor hired by Random House, where she worked from 1967 to 1983 and edited projects by Angela Davis, Huey P. Newton, and Toni Cade Bambara. Her first novel, The Bluest Eye, was released in 1970 to little fanfare, though it eventually became a fixture for teachers of literature and African American studies. Throughout her life she wrote 11 novels—including Sula, Song of Solomon, Jazz, Paradise, and 2015’s God Help the Child—in addition to children’s books, plays, and nine works of nonfiction, including The Source of Self-Regard, a collection released this February.

5 minutes ago, king of the county said:

What did the guy do?

He says it in the video, he pushed someone onto the tracks. 

When I lived in Philly...I had a friend who looked just like this dude and his nickname was Knotty Pine.  I'm not sure how Knotty Pine got it BUT where I come from if you don't have a nick...you don't have any friends.

knotty%20pine_zpswxehe0jx.jpg

Black Democrat running for Congress steals a van, gets caught, resists arrest, Blames the cops

This is why I get sick of hearing about racism and such...look how good they are doing and how happy these guys are.

67118685_6129482588814_3758117309080666112_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQloXkaUM-2SlL99IStyir-RmGDbuUBXg_IVeR0Kme-jPQ3am2z53ZrHMCLU8cZSK18&_nc_ht=scontent.fbis1-1.fna&oh=3c7edaab1f5bb94f96de302c1e1b536b&oe=5E158A9E

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

This is why I get sick of hearing about racism and such...look how good they are doing and how happy these guys are.

67118685_6129482588814_3758117309080666112_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_oc=AQloXkaUM-2SlL99IStyir-RmGDbuUBXg_IVeR0Kme-jPQ3am2z53ZrHMCLU8cZSK18&_nc_ht=scontent.fbis1-1.fna&oh=3c7edaab1f5bb94f96de302c1e1b536b&oe=5E158A9E

Most racist Azzholes get tired of hearing about it.

“My husband’s best friend is cheating on his wife by getting his picture taking with other women, and it’s really weighing on me. My husband is not OK with the picture taking, but he firmly thinks it’s not his job to ‘out’ his friend. I’m pretty close with the wife, and I truly think she’d want to know. I’m considering having a staged unreal picture taking and giving to her as a hint but am also wondering will they still get the right angle. Could this blow up in my face?”

Image result for different cultures talking

On 5/3/2018 at 11:35 AM, slideman said:

A thread for all you racists. We'll start with the International Sweethearts of Rhythm

Thanks for the post. I enjoyed the performance. 

The only gripe I have with your thread is this isn't black culture. it is part American culture and it is fantastic.