5 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

they were both nationalists

Yeah, Trump and Mahatma Gandhi were damn near twins. They dressed alike, they had similar speaking styles and taste in women.

When Gandhi became President of India, he SLASHED taxes on the rich and demanded that all the Muslims leave India.

No... wait. I think some of that may be wrong.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, shi'tstain, WHY exactly do you dhumocraps tell your "blacks" that they are "TOO STUPID to get voter ID"????   Is that part of keeping them "in line and votin' dhumocrap" or something lik

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

The discussion is about fried chicken, not splinters nor eyes.

Matthew probably never even ate any decent fried chicken.

You have the gall to correct my spelling when you make mistakes all the time and than don't want to face what a cyber hypocrite you are as you tell me what my post is about.

It is about being a racist if you say President Obama eats: the stereotypical Black people meal of fried chicken (w / hot sauce), collard greens and cornbread !

A college president in Ohio has apologized for a Black History Month menu that included fried chicken....  The menu at Wright State University also listed collard greens, cornbread and mashed potatoes, the Cox Media Group reported, and was posted with pictures of historical figures, including Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

...“I apologize to anyone hurt by the display,” Wright State University President David Hopkins wrote in a campus e-mail, which he later posted on Twitter. “To our credit, the menu was quickly removed. But the larger question remains: Why was it done? I will find out. We will take steps to prevent this kind of behavior occurring in the future.”

...Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services — the company that works with the university, according to Cox Media — also released a statement apologizing, which read:

As a proud campus foodservice provider, our commitment to diversity is reflected in the companies, partnerships, guests and associates that make us who we are. Collectively, we have developed a positive impact within the communities we serve through our dedication to diversity and inclusion. Chartwells celebrates many national events on campus and tries to provide authentic and traditional cuisine to reflect each theme. In no way was the promotion associated with Black History Month meant to be insensitive. We could have done a better job putting this in context of a cultural dining experience. We sincerely apologize.

Cooking, serving and/or eating fried chicken is not racist in any way in my opinion.

I do not agree with Wright State University.

I am not correcting you. I am educating you. Now you know the use of the word "vittles" and its derivation. I have made you an itsy bit smarter, and yet you criticize me.

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I do not agree with Wright State University.

Let me know if you want to read about any more college snowflakes / (codeword) Democrats being offended by being served fried chicken (w / hot sauce), collard greens and cornbread in honor of Black History Month !

3 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Let me know if you want to read about any more college snowflakes / (codeword) Democrats being offended by being served fried chicken (w / hot sauce), collard greens and cornbread in honor of Black History Month !

I taught at a Black college for 33 years and the cafeteria served fried chicken, some sort of greens and cornbread nearly every day. No one complained about this, except that the chicken was often too greasy.

I did not actually want to hear about it ever, and I still don't. This is a very stupid topic to discuss.

18 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

facts are racist. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/men-accused-of-stealing-65000-in-chicken-wings-from-ga-storage-facility-report-says/

CRIMESIDER.jpg#

Dewayne Patterson (left), Renaldo JacksonCBS ATLANTA

(CBS/AP) DORAVILLE, Ga. - Two Georgia men were arrested Wednesday for allegedly stealing $65,000 worth of frozen chicken wings from a cold storage business where they worked, CBS Atlanta reports.

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I taught at a Black college for 33 years and the cafeteria served fried chicken, some sort of greens and cornbread nearly every day.

exman...you musta been a busy beaver; last time you said you taught at 4 different colleges.

Fried chicken isn't racist. Eating fried chicken isn't racist. A lot of people like fried chicken, and some happen to be black. In 2010, a BLACK chef at NBC served fried chicken and collard greens in honor of Black History Month.  QuestLove was not impressed, and stirred up a Twitter storm when he tweeted the picture.

“I don’t understand at all. It’s not trying to offend anybody and it’s not trying to suggest that that’s all that African-Americans eat. It’s just a good meal,” the chef, Leslie Calhoun, told The Grio, adding, “I thought it would go over well.”  It did not.

Just now, Old Mack said:

exman...you musta been a busy beaver; last time you said you taught at 4 different colleges.

Fried chicken isn't racist. Eating fried chicken isn't racist. A lot of people like fried chicken, and some happen to be black. In 2010, a black chef at NBC served fried chicken and collard greens in honor of Black History Month. QuestLove was not impressed, and stirred up a Twitter storm when he tweeted the picture.

“I don’t understand at all. It’s not trying to offend anybody and it’s not trying to suggest that that’s all that African-Americans eat. It’s just a good meal,” the chef, Leslie Calhoun, told The Grio, adding, “I thought it would go over well.”  It did not.

I taught at one college at a time over a 40 year period, in WV, VA,and FL. I also taught on assistantships in KS and IA.

On 5/3/2018 at 2:35 PM, slideman said:

A thread for all you racists.

3 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

(CBS/AP) DORAVILLE, Ga. - Two Georgia men were arrested Wednesday for allegedly stealing $65,000 worth of frozen chicken wings from a cold storage business where they worked, CBS Atlanta reports.

Chisler even tho it is true...since you portrayed Black people in a bad light and it involved chicken; you are a racist !

However...since ratman dedicated this thread to racist;  you are in the right place to express your hate.

Just now, Old Mack said:

Chisler even tho it is true...since you portrayed Black people in a bad light and it involved chicken; you are a racist !

However...since ratman dedicated this thread to racist;  you are in the right place to express your hate.

what have i said that's racist

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Chiseler is a racist idiot and troll and I have him on ignore.

Shutting down freedom of expression again ?

Why not just point out where he is wrong ?

Just think if I said Black people love fried chicken (w / hot sauce), collard greens and cornbread...ratman would call me a racist even tho my statement is true. 

Don't you get it exman !  These FK people obsess and are offended by anything they deem evil...no matter how mundane. Read the part about the black chef being attacked once again.