Image result for punch in the face cartoon

Watch it, watch it now...they'll come get you. (eg) Sam the Sham

Fireman_zps9c3bb83a.jpg

19 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

This cartoon is racist...it portrays POCs in a bad light:

So why post it?  What is your point?

On 5/3/2018 at 2:35 PM, slideman said:

A thread for all you racists.

Because...I am a racist and ratman said this is a thread for all racist; that is why !

That or I am trying to point out the absurdity of the social justice warriors.

Now, I wish I could write you a melody so plain
That could hold you, dear exman, from going insane
That could ease you and cool you and cease the pain
Of your useless and pointless knowledge

10 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Nothing is more pointless than your crude cartoon.

For the 136th time or possibly the 142nd...put me on shun !

I don't care if you shun me...I do not need totally anonymous strangers; validating me as a person.

Now get the FK out of my tread...will you !

Honest as the next jade rolling that stone
When I come and knockin' don't throw me no bone
I'm an Old Mack looking for a throne
If you don't like it you can leave me alone

...for all you racists.

Besides all being drug dealers...what do these folks have in common ?

"The fentanyl alone has the potency to kill nearly over 2 million people." This from Ray Donovan, special agent with the New York division of the DEA, about a drug bust on Friday morning in suburban Westchester County that yielded five kilos of fentanyl and six kilos of heroin. Braulio Mata, 31, Jose Garcia, 44, Ramon Aracena Alfe, 47, Dionell Duarte Hernandez, 32, and Yarly Mendoza-Delorbe, 22, were arrested....

for all you racists....

Stephon had been released from county jail about a month before the shooting and was staying with his grandparents on and off.

His brother said, "He was arrested before, but he's been different lately. He really changed his life." 

Sacramento County court records show that Clark had a history of convictions for robbery, domestic abuse, and a prostitution-related offense. At the time of his death he was on probation for a 2014 robbery conviction. A toxicology report also released by police found traces of cocaine, cannabis, and codeine in Clark's system. Codeine and hydrocodone were found in Clark’s urine.

I love these videos...I watch them (or listen) to them all the time. Black people reviewing music they would never listen to. Anyhow...if you ever heard any Jimi Hendrix Blues albums...SRV is the closest anyone ever came to Jimi's sounds.

Bensalem Police Arrest Suspected Illegal Immigrants, Seize $4.5 Million Worth Of Heroin/Fentanyl During Raid

BENSALEM, Pa. (CBS) – Bensalem police arrested three men — two who are suspected illegal immigrants — and seized $4.5 million worth of heroin, fentanyl and contraband over the weekend as part of an ongoing narcotics trafficking investigation in Bucks County. Authorities raided the apartment on 1262 Neshaminy Valley Drive on Saturday.

POCs Jose Nieves Velez, 31, Emanuel Rodrigues-Santiago, 31, and Hamlet Bentacourt Pimentel, 38, were charged with multiple drug violations. All three have been remanded to the Bucks County Correctional Facility in lieu of $1 million each.

The Bensalem Police Dept. recovered a street value of $4.5M in heroin, fentanyl and other drugs. Police also arrested these three. Authorities say they interrupted the three suspects as they were actively cutting and packaging the narcotics for sale. Hundreds of baggies of heroin/fentanyl and approximately three kilograms of the drugs were seized, according to police. Police also found $40,000 in cash, among other materials.

Police also said that 2,400 ml of xylazine was also found inside the apartment. In a news conference Tuesday, police said they made the bust after receiving a tip and later discovering drugs in the suspects’ trash. Bensalem police tell Eyewitness News the men they arrested were not just street dealers but higher up in the illegal drug food chain. “We had some information and were able to freshen that information Saturday morning by some old fashioned police work, basically going through someone’s trash. That’s not a police secret,” Bensalem police director Fred Harran.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement have placed detainers on Nieves Velez and Rodrigues-Santiago.

IMHO: The only reason to bring this Michael Jackson stuff up is to educate and help prevent future child abuse. Or it is another chance for the money changers to go to work and make more $$$.

My father told me to bury a man's sins with him...wherever the truth may lay it is a sad story.

Of course the hate mongers or those trying to make their name relevant have to play the race card. How do these people ever relax or sleep ?

Last week, as the world struggled to reconcile with the very real possibility that the man who was heralded by some as the greatest musical artist of the past 50 years may have sexually abused children in his ascent to becoming the "King of Pop," rapper T.I. suggested that Michael Jackson had fallen victim to a racist conspiracy designed to destroy a great black artist.

Writing on his Instagram, T.I. repeated the talking points put forward by Michael Jackson's estate by accusing people of unfairly maligning a dead man who is no longer able to defend himself. He also suggested that the "whole point" of the Michael Jackson pedophile accusation was to destroy a "black historical legend."

Let this man speak for himself to defend his legacy. Don’t just listen to one side and expect to find truth. Oh that’s right...Dead men can’t speak. So what was the point again? Destroy another strong black historical LEGEND?!?!  ...BUT WHY US all the time? There’s an agenda to destroy OUR CULTURE.

“I panicked and my feet hit the gas. I had no brakes at some point; my brakes shut down. I tried to stop and couldn’t. I’m so sorry...I had no brakes so I had to dodge numerous cars.”

Cody Davis while out on parole was found guilty of possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, illegal possession of a stolen firearm, aggravated flight from an officer, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, obstruction of justice by tampering with evidence and aggravated criminal damage to property.

On 5/3/2018 at 12:35 PM, slideman said:

A thread for all you racists. We'll start with the International Sweethearts of Rhythm

Just can't stop playing the race-card can you slidewhistle.  

A thread for all you racists.

On 3/2/2019 at 12:54 AM, Old Mack said:

Because...I am a racist