On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 2:37 PM, Old Mack said:

When I was a kid growing up in the 60's...I listen to as much Motown as I did the Beatles. I am glad no one told me back than it was Black music and I was appropriating it. When I went to Hitsville, USA I was treated with nothing BUT respect. I am happy no one told the staff I was there to culturally appropriate their music ! I am glad the people who think music belongs to one group or another...is limited to those in the minority like ratman. 

Jennifer Lopez Responds To Backlash After Motown Tribute....

Actress-turned-singer Jennifer Lopez gave a tribute to Motown at the Grammy Awards on Sunday night, prompting immediate backlash on social media due to her being Puerto Rican, not black.

Here is what the people who matter had to say about it:

In response to the criticism, Lopez later told Entertainment Tonight that Motown Records founder Berry Gory "was thrilled" to have her sing the tribute, knowing fully well that her music had been influenced by Motown songs. "Any type of music can inspire any type of artist...You can’t tell people what to love," she said. "You can’t tell people what they can and can’t do — what they should sing or not sing."

Prior to her performance, singer Smokey Robinson defended Jennifer Lopez, saying that Motown transcends race. "I don’t think anyone who is intelligent is upset," Robinson told Variety before the event. "I think anyone who is upset is stupid. Motown was music for everybody. Everybody," he repeated. "Who’s stupid enough to protest Jennifer Lopez doing anything for Motown?"

Of course, Jennifer Lopez is just another singer to fall victim to the cultural appropriation enforcers, who have put everyone from Justin Timberlake to even Bruno Mars in their crosshairs. In an episode of The Grapevine last year, SJW Seren Sensei said that Mars plays up his racial ambiguity (he's Filipino, Puerto Rican, and Jewish) so that he can cross genres.

Bruno Mars 100% is a cultural appropriator. He is not black, at all, and he plays up his racial ambiguity to cross genres," writer and activist Seren Sensei said. "What Bruno Mars does, is he takes pre-existing work and he just completely, word-for-word recreates it, extrapolates it. He does not create it, he does not improve upon it, he does not make it better. 

...Fortunately, the singers usually have a cadre of fellow artists (black or white) defending them, and Mars had no shortage of them.

Image result for Google News

What?!  I would have sworn that Bruno Mars was black. He did a great song with that hood rat Lil Wayne.

38 minutes ago, drvoke said:

What?!  I would have sworn that Bruno Mars was black. He did a great song with that hood rat Lil Wayne.

I must be getting old because I never heard of Bruno Mars. As for Lil Wayne...I saw him perform when I worked at The Spectrum. Tho I'm not into his music...his show was pretty good.

I've been to the Spectrum a ton of times...mostly for concerts. BUT in honor of this thread and Black history month...I will tell you another Old Mack story:

I saw the Washington Bullets knock the Sixers out of the play offs there. There was (eg) 3 seconds left in the game and Lloyd Free (nickname-World B.) drove in on Wes Unseld and tried a short shot. Dr J (one of the greatest dunkers ever) was standing right there and was open. Instead of passing the ball to the good Doctor...World B being the hot dog that he was tried to be the hero. Wes Unseld swatted the ball down like it was nothing...the buzzar rang and the Sixers lost by a point.

If I remember correctly World B Free was a ex-6er the next week.

By chance it is Dr Js birthday...he helped change the NBA.

Image result for block basketball

Image result for doctor j larry bird

On 2/20/2019 at 12:34 PM, XavierOnassis said:

So Black people kill other Black people. What is your point?

My point it ultraliberals and (codename) Democrats...love to throw the word racist around to blame Whites for all of the problems the Black community experiences; while ignoring Black and Black on crime. Particularly MURDER !

What would you want your next of kin a victim of: racism or murder ?

The homicide rate is 10 times higher among black teens than white teens. And the Supreme Court rejected the “presumption that people of all races commit all types of crimes” at the same rate, as being “contradicted by” reality, in its decision in U.S. v. Armstrong. 

Someone should tell Bernie the origin of the word ghetto.

(Being a Jew...he should know)   

Image result for you re white bernie sanders Bookmark61

On 5/3/2018 at 2:35 PM, slideman said:

...all you racists.

Just think every time militants across America see or even think about this picture...they get filled with hate and rage and go ballistic which ruines thier day.

Image result for malia obama Rory Farquharson

Another Chimp Out !

Customer arrested for disorderly conduct ...had to wait 5 minutes for apple pie

A Georgia woman wanted a McDonald’s apple pie so badly that she allegedly started screaming and getting aggressive with employees while in the drive-thru lane. She was eventually taken to jail for disorderly conduct. When Ana Luisa Guity-Baltazar, 32, ordered the dessert at a Covington, Ga., McDonald’s last week, she was told it would be about five minutes before her pie was ready, as local news station Fox5 Atlanta reports.

Covington police officer Justin Stott told Fox5 that the woman started “screaming and using profanity at the employee, aggressively walking toward her, punching her fist into her hand.” Yahoo Lifestyle has reached out to the Covington Police Department for further comment.  The whole incident ended up costing her a lot more than the initial apple pie would have. Guity-Baltazar was booked at the Newton County Jail and given a trespass warning to stay away from the McDonald’s, according to The Covington News. 

Image result for Ana Luisa Guity-Baltazar

21 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Someone should tell Bernie the origin of the word ghetto.

(Being a Jew...he should know)   

Image result for you re white bernie sanders Bookmark61

Ghetto in  Europe meant one very specific thing:  the quarter where Jews were forced to live .

Ghetto in the US has NEVER meant that, it has ALWAYS meant the Black side of the citiy,

Damn! you say dumb things. It's like you want us to think of you as a dummy.

22 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Ghetto in  Europe meant one very specific thing:  the quarter where Jews were forced to live .

Ghetto in the US has NEVER meant that, it has ALWAYS meant the Black side of the citiy,

Damn! you say dumb things. It's like you want us to think of you as a dummy.

Once again you are wrong since ghetto in EURO could me where poor people live.

And what was it called where did the Jews who lived in NYC live 100 years ago & how did the word makes it way to America.

In anticipation of one of your know-it-all remarks I posted this in your personal thread - apparently, you did not read it. Please notice it came for the very ultraliberal NPR and not Fox News.

Be sure and notice the time stamp...DUMB FK ! You need to stop using Wikipedia as your reference since.

22 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Segregated From Its History, How 'Ghetto' Lost Its Meaning

etymological / et·y·mo·log·i·cal

/ˌedəməˈläjəkəl/

adjective

relating to the origin and historical development of words and their meanings.

https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2014/04/27/306829915/segregated-from-its-history-how-ghetto-lost-its-meaning

A thread for all you racists.

Do all NVA troops look the same ? Except for the 4th soldier from the right on the bottom row...I would say yes.

171116-warren-vietnam-tease_wxtryz

2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Do all NVA troops look the same ?

171116-warren-vietnam-tease_wxtryz

They want to look alike, because they dress alike.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

They want to look alike, because they dress alike.

Hallelujah we are off the plantation & proof of how great opportunity is in America.

Image result for diamond & silk

A thread for all you racists.

I am storing this PIC here to post later.

Just the same check this out you racist. In honor of Black History Month...the OG harassed and physically attacked a senior citizen;  all for wearing a MAGA hat.

Image result for girl

Below is the cracker version !

Image result for University of California, Berkeley

8 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I am storing this PIC here to post later.

Just same check out this you racist. In honor of Black History Month...the OG harassed and physically attacked a senior citizen;  all for wearing a MAGA hat.

Image result for girl

So many [African-American slur]s in need of a good lynching, so little time.

16 minutes ago, BullConnor said:

So many [African-American slur]s in need of a good lynching, so little time.

You're a racist BUT no wonder:

Officers responded to a 9-1-1 call and found an 81-year-old unidentified local man suffering from injuries, according to Robertson. 

"A brief verbal confrontation ensued, after which the victim attempted to leave the area," Robertson said in a statement. "As the victim turned to walk away, defendant Salvagno was able to grab the victim’s hat and the two struggled for sole possession of the hat. Salvagno then took the victim by the arm and threw him to the ground[/i], tipping over the victim’s cart of groceries and ultimately throwing the hat to the side."

17 minutes ago, slideman said:

And whites commit no crimes right azzhole?

At a much lower frequency per capita than nignogs do.

59 minutes ago, BullConnor said:

At a much lower frequency per capita than nignogs do.

I love listening to Ben Shapiro !

I listen to him every night.

Next to Bob Dylan he is my favorite Jew.

Blacks and Hispanics are overrepresented in U.S. prisons

ben%20shaprio_zpsocfnzhu7.jpg

black boys career is  prison

4 hours ago, JTZilla said:

black boys career is  prison

That is why prison is the often referred to as [African-American slur] University.