23 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

IMHO: The Hodgetwins got great delivery BUT need to polish their act and get better material.

Kevin Hogde

08ce9631-08c1-448e-a77c-2daf8f7a877a_zps

'I am not a racist': Student who wrote op-ed titled 'Should White Boys Still Be Allowed to Talk?' speaks out.k

Fisher said she gets annoyed sitting in class listening to a white boy explain his take on the Black experience in the Obama-era.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/not-racist-college-student-wrote-op-ed-titled-white-boys-allowed-talk-speaks-221855881.html

Why does the left obsess about race...with them no conversation is complete unless race / racism is mentioned.

In the interview, Kamala Harris was clear: "I'm black and I'm proud of being black," she said. "I was born black. I will die black and I'm not going to make excuses for anybody because they don't understand."

Harris said she has a plan for working to improve the lives of black Americans.

It’s a conversation political scientist professor Niambi Carter, who researches race and politics at Harris’ alma mater, Howard University, cautioned to be deserving of a broader context. “People can say anything online, but it doesn't mean their opinions are in any way indicative about what most black people feel about black immigrants or even other people of color across the diaspora," Carter said. “Black people understand the complexity of black people, that is not news to us."

On 5/3/2018 at 2:35 PM, slideman said:

A thread for all you racists.

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) --

Nearly a dozen people have been arrested in a drug bust that targeted the Kensington section of Philadelphia. Authorities say a total of 11 people were arrested in connection with a drug trafficking organization which profited roughly $8 million annually.

In addition to the arrests, officers seized 983 grams of crack cocaine, 4,900 grams of heroin and/or fentanyl (street value of $1.7 million), multiple handguns and $13,000 cash. The amount of heroin and fentanyl seized represents approximately 170,000 doses, which were primarily sold near the 3300 block of Argyle Street

The following were arrested on Thursday:

Edwin Parrilla, 36
Sandra Sanchez Pacheco, 51
Jonathan Pagan Rojas, 35
Anthony Rojas, 32
Kelvin Rojas, 35
Rafael Soto, 49
Moreno Rodriquez, 26

Raymon Rodriguez-Robles, 32
Steven Joel Rodriguez Burgos, 25
Jose Dejesus Evangelista, 35
Rolfi Rodriguez, 40

"Our jails are filled with Black Men because of racism." Any interviewed ultra;liberal on the street.,

BEL AIR, Md. (FOX 5 DC) - The man police say directed his 5-year-old daughter to run across the lawn of a house in Harford County, Maryland and steal a package sitting on the doorstep has been arrested.

Gary Martin Smith (Harford County Sheriff's Office)

This photo lineup of alleged criminals is racist !

More than 30 charged in Washington County drug roundup; 8 still at large

0405+washington+county+spring+roundup.jpg

On 12/20/2018 at 12:44 AM, Five By Five said:

Slideman.. I am curious

where this came from??

Grunt...not sure what to make of this !

On 12/17/2018 at 2:00 PM, BullConnor said:

It was funny in boot camp when they found an unlocked footlocker, one of two things would happen:

1. The contents of the footlocker would be thrown about 100 feet down the squad bay.

Image result for usmc boot camp memes....................................................Image result for basic training army memes

5 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

So drill sergeants are bullies and A holes... so what?

You said that not me...I met one that was a azzhole that I can remember.

Someone found out it was his birthday and the platoon chopped in and sent him a fruit basket...he would not accept it.

As long as you followed their orders...they never messed anyone unless they deserved it.

9e005b3f-a548-475d-a000-d6ca351af235_zps

Here is a picture of Carmia Tang with her murder victim son Jeremy. (a non-hoodrat & a college student)   As of December 2018 his (September 2017) killer has not been brought to justice.  Guess what...it wasn't a White racist that took his life; which is usually the case.  BUT the SJW will continue beating the drum...telling us racism is the biggest problem modern Black people face.

Carmia and Jeremy Tang

6 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

So Black people kill other Black people. What is your point?

I thought I made it pretty clear in the sentence below...maybe if you read it slower & read the OP;  you might get it.

6 hours ago, Old Mack said:

BUT the SJW will continue beating the drum...telling us racism is the biggest problem modern Black people face.

Image result for baseball cap 

4 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I thought I made it pretty clear in the sentence below...maybe if you read it slower & read the OP;  you might get it.

Image result for baseball cap 

Was a MAGA hat involved in the incident in which one Black person killed another?

One man's symbol can easily be another's trigger. Trump uses racism and hatred to get his ignorant followers where they swear allegiance to him and his simplistic solutions.

But was a MAGA hat even involved in the murder you refer to?

On 5/3/2018 at 1:35 PM, slideman said:

A thread for all you racists. We'll start with the International Sweethearts of Rhythm

kneegars dont have culture

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Was a MAGA hat involved in the incident in which one Black person killed another?

One man's sy7mbol can easily be another's trigger. Trump uses racism and hatred to get his ignorant followers where they swear allegiance to him and his simplistic solutions.

if you didnt hate the country so badly   we wouldnt have to be here kicking your ass in debates nightly

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump uses racism and hatred to get his ignorant followers where they swear allegiance to him and his simplistic solutions.

exman...thank you for not shunning me BUT my post has nothing to do with Trump; please stop diverting.

Image result for black man wearing maga hat 

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump hats are connected to Trump, aren't they?

no they are not, everyone should want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN !  Take us back to the glory days before the democrats fuc ked it all up..

Killer NI99ER Danta Wright smiles in court as the victim's mother weeps while victim impact statement is read. I wonder if Killer NI99ER Danta Wright will be laughing after 50 years of no beer, no trim or no walks in the park.

Image result for Danta Wright smiles