47 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

A local story where I come from. I can't believe this chimpouts were given summary offences; when there is clearly an assault.

Why does the North American Soul Negro seem to have so many problems adapting to civilized behavior? Is it Trumps fault?

29 minutes ago, BullConnor said:

Is it Trumps fault?

Remember the good old days when everything was Bush's fault.

Sojourner Truth

1797-1883
Edited by Debra Michals, PhD | 2015
Truth_Sojourner%20square.jpg?itok=fFb-Eg

A former slave, Sojourner Truth became an outspoken advocate for abolition, temperance, and civil and women’s rights in the nineteenth century. Her Civil War work earned her an invitation to meet President Abraham Lincoln in 1864.

Truth was born Isabella Bomfree, a slave in Dutch-speaking Ulster County, New York in 1797. She was bought and sold four times, and subjected to harsh physical labor and violent punishments. In her teens, she was united with another slave with whom she had five children, beginning in 1815. In 1827—a year before New York’s law freeing slaves was to take effect—Truth ran away with her infant Sophia to a nearby abolitionist family, the Van Wageners. The family bought her freedom for twenty dollars and helped Truth successfully sue for the return of her five-year-old-son Peter, who was illegally sold into slavery in Alabama.

Truth moved to New York City in 1828, where she worked for a local minister. By the early 1830s, she participated in the religious revivals that were sweeping the state and became a charismatic speaker. In 1843, she declared that the Spirit called on her to preach the truth, renaming herself Sojourner Truth.

As an itinerant preacher, Truth met abolitionists William Lloyd Garrison and Frederick Douglass. Garrison’s anti-slavery organization encouraged Truth to give speeches about the evils of slavery. She never learned to read or write. In 1850, she dictated what would become her autobiography—The Narrative of Sojourner Truth—to Olive Gilbert, who assisted in its publication. Truth survived on sales of the book, which also brought her national recognition. She met women’s rights activists, including Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Susan B. Anthony, as well as temperance advocates—both causes she quickly championed.

In 1851, Truth began a lecture tour that included a women’s rights conference in Akron, Ohio, where she delivered her famous “Ain’t I a Woman?” speech. In it, she challenged prevailing notions of racial and gender inferiority and inequality by reminding listeners of her combined strength (Truth was nearly six feet tall) and female status. Truth ultimately split with Douglass, who believed suffrage for formerly enslaved men should come before women’s suffrage; she thought both should occur simultaneously.

During the 1850’s, Truth settled in Battle Creek, Michigan, where three of her daughters lived. She continued speaking nationally and helped slaves escape to freedom. When the Civil War started, Truth urged young men to join the Union cause and organized supplies for black troops. After the war, she was honored with an invitation to the White House and became involved with the Freedmen’s Bureau, helping freed slaves find jobs and build new lives. While in Washington, DC, she lobbied against segregation, and in the mid 1860s, when a streetcar conductor tried to violently block her from riding, she ensured his arrest and won her subsequent case. In the late 1860s, she collected thousands of signatures on a petition to provide former slaves with land, though Congress never took action. Nearly blind and deaf towards the end of her life, Truth spent her final years in Michigan.

6 hours ago, slideman said:

Sojourner Truth

1797-1883
Edited by Debra Michals, PhD | 2015
Truth_Sojourner%20square.jpg?itok=fFb-Eg

A former slave, Sojourner Truth became an outspoken advocate for abolition, temperance, and civil and women’s rights in the nineteenth century. Her Civil War work earned her an invitation to meet President Abraham Lincoln in 1864.

Truth was born Isabella Bomfree, a slave in Dutch-speaking Ulster County, New York in 1797. She was bought and sold four times, and subjected to harsh physical labor and violent punishments. In her teens, she was united with another slave with whom she had five children, beginning in 1815. In 1827—a year before New York’s law freeing slaves was to take effect—Truth ran away with her infant Sophia to a nearby abolitionist family, the Van Wageners. The family bought her freedom for twenty dollars and helped Truth successfully sue for the return of her five-year-old-son Peter, who was illegally sold into slavery in Alabama.

Truth moved to New York City in 1828, where she worked for a local minister. By the early 1830s, she participated in the religious revivals that were sweeping the state and became a charismatic speaker. In 1843, she declared that the Spirit called on her to preach the truth, renaming herself Sojourner Truth.

As an itinerant preacher, Truth met abolitionists William Lloyd Garrison and Frederick Douglass. Garrison’s anti-slavery organization encouraged Truth to give speeches about the evils of slavery. She never learned to read or write. In 1850, she dictated what would become her autobiography—The Narrative of Sojourner Truth—to Olive Gilbert, who assisted in its publication. Truth survived on sales of the book, which also brought her national recognition. She met women’s rights activists, including Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Susan B. Anthony, as well as temperance advocates—both causes she quickly championed.

In 1851, Truth began a lecture tour that included a women’s rights conference in Akron, Ohio, where she delivered her famous “Ain’t I a Woman?” speech. In it, she challenged prevailing notions of racial and gender inferiority and inequality by reminding listeners of her combined strength (Truth was nearly six feet tall) and female status. Truth ultimately split with Douglass, who believed suffrage for formerly enslaved men should come before women’s suffrage; she thought both should occur simultaneously.

During the 1850’s, Truth settled in Battle Creek, Michigan, where three of her daughters lived. She continued speaking nationally and helped slaves escape to freedom. When the Civil War started, Truth urged young men to join the Union cause and organized supplies for black troops. After the war, she was honored with an invitation to the White House and became involved with the Freedmen’s Bureau, helping freed slaves find jobs and build new lives. While in Washington, DC, she lobbied against segregation, and in the mid 1860s, when a streetcar conductor tried to violently block her from riding, she ensured his arrest and won her subsequent case. In the late 1860s, she collected thousands of signatures on a petition to provide former slaves with land, though Congress never took action. Nearly blind and deaf towards the end of her life, Truth spent her final years in Michigan.

Dang that’s a real dark one there, my dad always told me to beware the bite of the blue gummed [African-American slur].

Fifteen-Year-Old Omaha Boy Gets Decades In Prison In Killing

OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — A judge has sentenced a 15-year-old boy to 22 to 48 years in prison in the fatal shooting of an Omaha teenager during a dispute that prosecutors say involved drugs.

Tyon Wells was sentenced Wednesday after pleading no contest in November to second-degree murder in the death of 17-year-old Zachary Parker . Wells shot Parker in February in a dispute over marijuana, prosecutors said.

Day put me in jail cause racism !

Image result for male

2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Fifteen-Year-Old Omaha Boy Gets Decades In Prison In Killing

OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — A judge has sentenced a 15-year-old boy to 22 to 48 years in prison in the fatal shooting of an Omaha teenager during a dispute that prosecutors say involved drugs.

Tyon Wells was sentenced Wednesday after pleading no contest in November to second-degree murder in the death of 17-year-old Zachary Parker . Wells shot Parker in February in a dispute over marijuana, prosecutors said.

Day put me in jail cause racism !

Image result for male

He has that typically stupid, vacant stare of an Obama’s son and democrat voter.

Just now, BullConnor said:

He has that typically stupid, vacant stare of an Obama’s son and democrat voter.

Q: What do you call a 18 year old OG junkie in Harlem ?

A: Old Head. 

On 1/27/2019 at 5:35 PM, Old Mack said:

Maybe you don't BUT ratman sees everything thru a prism of race and that is why he started his thread the way he did.

Like I said...it is not about the celebration of Black Culture it's about towing the agenda victim line.

exman...do you seenow what I mean about the prism ultraliberals look thru...only a really obsessed twisted mind could come up with this:

Daily Beast Writer Smears Patriots As 'The Preferred Team Of White Nationalists

In a bizarre, angry screed published Sunday morning, Daily Beast writer Colin Smith excoriated the Patriots for being "Team MAGA," the living manifestation of "MAGA scum," and, perhaps most bafflingly of all, "the preferred team of white nationalists."

Clearly, Smith is rather miffed that the Patriots are making their eleventh appearance in the Super Bowl Sunday evening, and their fifth in six years, and he's quite angry that Brady, coach Bill Belichick, and team owner Robert Kraft are allowed to compete, given that they are clearly "supporters" of President Donald Trump.

...All Smith knows is, the Patriots are bad, and you might actually be racist for liking them. “When you root for the Patriots, you are associating yourself with a virulent and revolting strain of politics that seeks to Make America Great Again — which is to say, white, European, English-speaking," he writes.

maga%204_zpsvgyj0yj0.png 

5 hours ago, Old Mack said:

maga%204_zpsvgyj0yj0.png 

#WalkAway

Blue Devil...I would bust that sister; hell I would marry her:

show me on this doll where the maga hat hurt you south park

10 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Maybe you don't BUT ratman sees everything thru a prism of race and that is why he started his thread the way he did.

I did not start this thread.

9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I did not start this thread.

It takes a real deranged mine to call a football team the living manifestation of "MAGA scum, Team MAGA and "the preferred team of white nationalists."  

The really sad part is people like ratman buy into that hate and rage ultraliberal group thinking.

BTW: Isn't Candace Owens awesome ?

On 5/3/2018 at 2:35 PM, slideman said:

A thread for all you racists.

costanza its only racist if youre white

5 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

costanza its only racist if youre white

hey stew, drippo started a thread whining about black folks he doesn't know and he needs more of you racists to watch his back. I told him you would love to join in the fun .

have at it before drippy goes off to the salt mines

7 minutes ago, harryramar said:

hey stew, drippo started a thread whining about black folks he doesn't know...

I didn't start this thread...hate monger; just trying to show how stupid it is.

maga hat make the media fact check again

48 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I didn't start this thread...hate monger; just trying to show how stupid it is.

maga hat make the media fact check again

Hate monger???

oh stew you say the darndest things