On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:15 AM, Five By Five said:

The world will improve if everyone embraces our diversity

I am just one of 7.4 Billion passengers on a 5 Billion year old spaceship

Whitey youth really wants to be Black

but more likely and more importantly..the world will improve when everyone minds their own fu cking business...if yer a racist I dont give a sh it...especially if yer sister is hot....ill still wanna see her boobs

5 hours ago, 123urout said:

Kapernig isnt qualified to sell girl scout cookies

he is a ni66er

5 hours ago, Old Mack said:
Here's some Black culture for ya:

ive knocked out bigger ni66ers than that.....surprised that old woman couldn't whoop his punk ass..

2 hours ago, bigsky said:

but more likely and more importantly..the world will improve when everyone minds their own fu cking business...if yer a racist I dont give a sh it...especially if yer sister is hot....ill still wanna see her boobs

shake those peaches

On 5/6/2018 at 11:47 AM, personreal said:

slideman is using blacks to promote his own political agenda.

Six teenagers were arrested early Sunday after a crime spree involving up to four separate robbery attempts and a carjacking, police say.

Image result for Crime

[

Black Culture

Music.  That's what Slideman thinks "black culture" is all about.  What a typical, racist leftist.  So, typical. 

If you want to experience a different perspective on modern Black Culture, then check this guy out:

800px-Larry_Elder_at_Camp_Pendleton_in_2

Before getting into radio, Larry Elder actually worked with a law firm in Cleveland as a litigator. In 1980, he founded Laurence A. Elder and Associates, recruiting attorneys while simultaneously hosting a TV show.  In 2000, Elder published his first book, The Ten Things You Can’t Say in America, which made the New York Times bestseller list. He wrote a second book Showdown: Confronting Bias, Lies, and the Special Interests That Divide America .  And, a third book:  Stupid Black Men: How to Play the Race Card—and Lose.  In addition to authoring 3 books and hosting a radio show, Larry Elder also writes a nationally syndicated newspaper column.

Oh, and he daily hosts a radio show called The Larry Elder Show, one of the most informed and informative talk radio hosts in radioland today.

9 minutes ago, Skans said:

Music.  That's what Slideman thinks "black culture" is all about.  What a typical, racist leftist.  So, typical. 

If you want to experience a different perspective on modern Black Culture, then check this guy out:

800px-Larry_Elder_at_Camp_Pendleton_in_2

Before getting into radio, Larry Elder actually worked with a law firm in Cleveland as a litigator. In 1980, he founded Laurence A. Elder and Associates, recruiting attorneys while simultaneously hosting a TV show.  In 2000, Elder published his first book, The Ten Things You Can’t Say in America, which made the New York Times bestseller list. He wrote a second book Showdown: Confronting Bias, Lies, and the Special Interests That Divide America .  And, a third book:  Stupid Black Men: How to Play the Race Card—and Lose.  In addition to authoring 3 books and hosting a radio show, Larry Elder also writes a nationally syndicated newspaper column.

Oh, and he daily hosts a radio show called The Larry Elder Show, one of the most informed and informative talk radio hosts in radioland today.

But to the libidiots here, you're a racist. 🙄

But to the libidiots here, you're a racist.

Yeah, I know - they like to say that a lot.  Then look at the one called "Slideman" who thinks black culture consists of old-time black doo-wap and blues singers.  I half expect Slideman to put on black-face and sing "Mammy", claiming that is somehow important or relevant to today's black culture.

This is a perfect example of how out-of-touch leftist Democrats really are.  Watch how a Democrat talks to a black man - he'll give him the "brother" handshake or a fist-bump, and start talking jive, thinking that is how all black people carry themselves.  On the other hand, most Republicans and Conservatives converse with black individuals like they would converse with  any individual. 

Cornel West Completely Checks Larry Elder for Making False Comments About Police Brutality

Psssssst, your old link that you like to keep in your quiver to bash Larry Elder has nothing about what you claim!  And, your comment says nothing in opposition to what I have said.  Double-Fail, Slideman.

On 7/24/2018 at 5:46 AM, Old Mack said:

Six teenagers were arrested early Sunday after a crime spree involving up to four separate robbery attempts and a carjacking, police say.

Image result for Crime

[

They probably worked for slideman.  

28 minutes ago, personreal said:

They probably worked for slideman.  

Or in his Hate Whitey Fan Club:

c087c888-dd6b-4c77-933e-9765c998417c_zps

These ultraliberal people are FK nuts ! Where do there people come up with this skata ?

Skinny Eyebrows Are Now Considered ‘Cultural Appropriation’

Apparently it is offensive for anyone who is not Latina to tweeze her eyebrows a lot.

According to a piece in Marie Claire, deciding to pluck your eyebrows so that they are very thin is “problematic” and “cultural appropriation.” The author, Krystyna Chávez, explained that she was absolutely horrified when she saw a photo of Rihanna with skinny eyebrows.

“When I saw Rihanna on the cover of British Vogue this week with a set of ultra-skinny brows, my immediate reaction was, ‘Wait, WTF?’” Chávez writes in a piece titled “I’m Latina, and I Find Rihanna’s Skinny Brows Problematic.” “Why is Rihanna wearing chola brows?”

“Considering it was highly unlikely that Rihanna had suddenly joined a gang, and seeing as the Caribbean singer wasn’t exactly raised on the streets of East L.A., my Mexican-American heart was deeply confused, and deeply annoyed,” Chávez continued.

Three Shot At Peace Rally in Chicago ! AUG 19, 2018

...“No one is safe from this kind of madness,” said one of the event organizers, Marvin Edwards. “They were standing toe to toe, shooting each other. It was a peace cookout,” said Edwards, the kind of event intended to prevent the type of violence that occurred there. The anti-gang violence cookout drew hundreds of people. Police say one to three male offenders, 15-20 years old, began firing gun shots in the direction of the victims while they stood in a group.

...All of the victims were innocent bystanders, witnesses said. Hundreds of children were attending the event, which featured music and games. Many of the children were leaving the event as gunfire rang out. Two off-duty Cook County sheriff deputies, who are brothers, drew their guns to try and stop one of the alleged shooters. "One thing we were thinking was, 'Ya'll are going to rain on an event that was sponsored for the children and to promote peace,'" Marvin Edwards, one of the off-duty deputies said.

Trump “left the New York Military Academy declaring himself the greatest baseball player in New York state and it just went on and on and on,” D’Antonio said.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-biographer-trump-liar_us_5adafae9e4b009869bf99816

Book: Trump Was Actively Recruited by 2 Pro Baseball Teams During School

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/book-trump-was-actively-recruited-by-2-pro-baseball-teams-during-school/

Pastor charged with murder under Alabama law for being present during the crime.

Pastor Glasgow has long been a target of the far right because of his loud, unapologetic commitment to demanding institutional dignity and respect for black people in the Deep South—meaning he isn’t asking for white folks to like them or hold hands.

He is fighting for an end to the war on drugs. He is fighting homelessness. He is fighting against food insecurity and economic exploitation, and he is fighting for an end to mass incarceration. APPARENTLY ONLY FOR BLACKS !

...It is possible—indeed, necessary—to mourn the death of Breunia Jennings, while also being clear that the Rev. Kenneth Glasgow is being targeted by a state that is against the political and economic empowerment of black people.

Image result for kenneth glasgow al sharpton

On 7/24/2018 at 11:25 AM, Skans said:

...In 2000, Elder published his first book, The Ten Things You Can’t Say in America, which made the New York Times bestseller list.

I read Showdown...it was great !

if-white-person-moves-in-out-sees-color-partakes-in-culture-racism

On 7/24/2018 at 7:46 AM, Old Mack said:

Image result for Crime

[

All six of those animals should be lynched from the same tree limb. Nothing like a little strange fruit to warm the soul. 😆

1 hour ago, king of the county said:

Black culture

watermelon

fried chicken

collards 

King you are a racist even tho you speak the truth:

DC-Obama_lunch_Sharpton.jpg

@ Bull: Black criminals can't help themselves.

e92cbd23-d1fb-44d8-83fa-39d3535b5f30_zps

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

King you are a racist even tho you speak the truth:

DC-Obama_lunch_Sharpton.jpg

@ Bull: Black criminals can't help themselves.

e92cbd23-d1fb-44d8-83fa-39d3535b5f30_zps

I dont see watermelon on the table 

6 hours ago, king of the county said:

I dont see watermelon on the table 

king...you should know they ate that first !

eed704ac-28fa-4244-b6d4-76640fef217a_zps