A thread for all you racists. We'll start with the International Sweethearts of Rhythm

So, shi'tstain, WHY exactly do you dhumocraps tell your "blacks" that they are "TOO STUPID to get voter ID"????

Is that part of keeping them "in line and votin' dhumocrap" or something like that????

Rock and roll came out of the blues. Here's Charlie Patton, a very early blues recordist:

Just now, Skans said:

Don't forget Lightnin Hopkins. 

I am a Lightnin' addict. I grew up in Houston and saw him play maybe 20 times.

When Black own businesses have all Black employees it is progress .

When White owned businesses have all White employees it is racism. 

I love Motown...I have been to Hitsville and stood in the steps of the greatest. 

Image result for black protesters

Rock and roll came out of the blues. Here's Charlie Patton, a very early blues recordist:

First, this is not accurate.  Rock and Roll came from blues, country and gospel.  Black rock and roll came more from black blues, white rock and roll came more from Country. 

In any event, I don't consider Rock-and-Roll to be anything extraordinary, in the realm of music.  There is far more musical talent showcased in jazz, some heavy metal (which is not IMHO related to rock and roll), bluegrass and classical music.

Lucky guy.  He'd be something to see.  Jimi Hendrix was also an excellent blues musician.  In fact, his drug-based guitar noise pretty much sucked, but his blues music is exceptional. 

1 minute ago, Skans said:

First, this is not accurate.  Rock and Roll came from blues, country and gospel.  Black rock and roll came more from black blues, white rock and roll came more from Country. 

In any event, I don't consider Rock-and-Roll to be anything extraordinary, in the realm of music.  There is far more musical talent showcased in jazz, some heavy metal (which is not IMHO related to rock and roll), bluegrass and classical music.

I'll recommend a book: https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2011/11/the-chitlin-circuit-and-the-road-to-rock-n-roll-by.html

1 hour ago, slideman said:

Thanks guys! Never heard of him. Really good stuff.

Whys does slideman divided music along racial lines...isn't that racist ?

I saw Bob Dylan 15 times, Bruce Mainspring 15 times and David Bromberg 16 times...that is one good thing about growing up in Philly.

Rocky's view of Center City !

Image result for philadelphia

3 hours ago, slideman said:

========================================

That was what Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis and several others  were all about: they made Black R&B  acceptable by performing it while being White.

That was what Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis and several others  were all about: they made Black R&B  acceptable by performing it while being White.

They incorporated elements of R&B with country, gospel and sprinkled it with a little of their own brand of nonsense.  Listen to Elvis.  Listen to James Brown.  They don't sound the same.

4 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

So, shi'tstain, WHY exactly do you dhumocraps tell your "blacks" that they are "TOO STUPID to get voter ID"????

Is that part of keeping them "in line and votin' dhumocrap" or something like that????

Which state do you live in?

Just now, harryramar said:

Which state do you live in?

every ni66er in mt has id....and a drivers license....some have county jobs and families.......go figger....ni66er

3 hours ago, Old Mack said:

When Black own businesses have all Black employees it is progress .

When White owned businesses have all White employees it is racism. 

I love Motown...I have been to Hitsville and stood in the steps of the greatest. 

Image result for black protesters

Can you fit that on s bumper sticker?

my racist neighbor has a 98 chevy  corsica and it would look great next to the Ron Paul sticker

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

every ni66er in mt has id....and a drivers license....some have county jobs and families.......go figger....ni66er

Enforce existing laws

limpcock

just like your gun nut mantra

11 minutes ago, Skans said:

They incorporated elements of R&B with country, gospel and sprinkled it with a little of their own brand of nonsense.

11 minutes ago, Skans said:

They incorporated elements of R&B with country, gospel and sprinkled it with a little of their own brand of nonsense.  Listen to Elvis.  Listen to James Brown.  They don't sound the same.

Except for cover bands, musicians try to have their own style. None of them tries to imitate another.

Did I say Elvis copied James Brown?  I did not.

Little Richard, Big Mama Thornton, Muddy Waters, Calvin "Mr Blues" Harris, Calvin Newborn all were clearly influences for Elvis.

13 minutes ago, harryramar said:

my racist neighbor has a 98 chevy  corsica 

harry watches TV to get his dose of the hood music.

edit%20obama%20pimp_zpszhcyfpdr.jpg

2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

harry watches TV to get his dose of the hood music.

edit%20obama%20pimp_zpszhcyfpdr.jpg

You really are a dipstick, Old Mack. Funny, you are not.