benson13

Foxagandas Jeanine Pirro Calls Comey ‘The Ultimate Liar,’ While Ignoring THE MOUNTAIN of Trump’s Lies

Just now, harryramar said:

well the generals who adjudicated the case disagreed. perhaps they didn't have access to the same info you had.

lol liberals generals...

bowe will get what's coming to him soon!!!

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

lol liberals generals...

bowe will get what's coming to him soon!!!

a lot of soldiers freaked out because of where we put them. some compassion is in order

a lot of soldiers freaked out because of where we put them. some compassion is in order

BS... follow orders, don't be a fuking pussy!!! 

You wouldn't know anything about that pussyboy coward

2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

lots of soldiers come back with mental issues since our rightist friends sent them over to fight and shoot civilians. how many did you shoot in the back yella fella?

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

lots of soldiers come back with mental issues since our rightist friends sent them over to fight and shoot civilians. how many did you shoot in the back yella fella?

"rightest" oh my. Clinton and Obama are not rightest!!! 

lol didn't shoot anyone in the back!!! giggles

Didn't Obama use drone strikes to do the same to civilians? My how soon we forget!!!

5 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

"rightest" oh my. Clinton and Obama are not rightest!!! 

lol didn't shoot anyone in the back!!! giggles

Didn't Obama use drone strikes to do the same to civilians? My how soon we forget!!!

whatever. I tried being nice to you to no avail. I think it's time we say our good byes.

bye

whatever. I tried being nice to you to no avail. I think it's time we say our good byes.

bye

TYPICAL LIBERAL PUSSY, YOU GOT A BEAT DOWN AND RUNNING AWAY!!!!

BYE BYE PUSSYBOY

15 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

TYPICAL LIBERAL PUSSY, YOU GOT A BEAT DOWN AND RUNNING AWAY!!!!

BYE BYE PUSSYBOY

nah, yo are just not worthy of my time. like I said, I tried being nice but that was a waste. a nasty person like you wants to feed off anger. find someone else assshole. now fu ck off as I commanded 

buh buh

5 minutes ago, harryramar said:

nah, yo are just not worthy of my time. like I said, I tried being nice but that was a waste. a nasty person like you wants to feed off anger. find someone else assshole. now fu ck off as I commanded 

buh buh

GO LICK YOUR WOUNDS NOW LITTLE FELLA

40 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

When did you serve?

2 hours ago, harryramar said:

buh buh

HA!!  Like for 99% of the Liberals on this board, ANGER is not their PRIMARY motivator?   The PROBLEM is, it is an anger stoked by Liberal LIES, and Contrived FACTS.. like Trump is a "racist", and a "liar"... when they have very few FACTS to substantiate their BS... BECAUSE they WANT to believe the lies, it stokes them into a furor...

I say SCREW that, and SCREW them... It seems like the Conservative FACTS and TRUTH infuriate them as much as the Liberals lies do... BUT, if they have a ONE common sense BRAIN cell in their mis-shaped little heads... MAYBE the Truth will ring a bell.. and bring them BACK to reality...  and if NOT?  Oh well !!

7 minutes ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

HA!!  Like for 99% of the Liberals on this board, ANGER is not their PRIMARY motivator?   The PROBLEM is, it is an anger stoked by Liberal LIES, and Contrived FACTS.. like Trump is a "racist", and a "liar"... when they have very few FACTS to substantiate their BS... BECAUSE they WANT to believe the lies, it stokes them into a furor...

I say SCREW that, and SCREW them... It seems like the Conservative FACTS and TRUTH infuriate them as much as the Liberals lies do... BUT, if they have a ONE common sense BRAIN cell in their mis-shaped little heads... MAYBE the Truth will ring a bell.. and bring them BACK to reality...  and if NOT?  Oh well !!

I am not angry I have just grown weary of being called names by someone who spends most of his time calling people names. I honor his decision to be a name caller but do not wish to interact with him as being kind seems to make him more not less volatile.

I don't know if trump is a racist but he sure is a liar and that is provable scientifically