Jump to content
benson13

Foxagandas Jeanine Pirro Calls Comey ‘The Ultimate Liar,’ While Ignoring THE MOUNTAIN of Trump’s Lies

Recommended Posts

Just now, harryramar said:

well the generals who adjudicated the case disagreed. perhaps they didn't have access to the same info you had.

lol liberals generals...

bowe will get what's coming to him soon!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

lol liberals generals...

bowe will get what's coming to him soon!!!

a lot of soldiers freaked out because of where we put them. some compassion is in order

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, harryramar said:

a lot of soldiers freaked out because of where we put them. some compassion is in order

BS... follow orders, don't be a fuking pussy!!! 

You wouldn't know anything about that pussyboy coward

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

BS... follow orders, don't be a fuking pussy!!! 

You wouldn't know anything about that pussyboy coward

lots of soldiers come back with mental issues since our rightist friends sent them over to fight and shoot civilians. how many did you shoot in the back yella fella?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

lots of soldiers come back with mental issues since our rightist friends sent them over to fight and shoot civilians. how many did you shoot in the back yella fella?

 

 

"rightest" oh my. Clinton and Obama are not rightest!!! 

lol didn't shoot anyone in the back!!! giggles

Didn't Obama use drone strikes to do the same to civilians? My how soon we forget!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

"rightest" oh my. Clinton and Obama are not rightest!!! 

lol didn't shoot anyone in the back!!! giggles

Didn't Obama use drone strikes to do the same to civilians? My how soon we forget!!!

 

whatever. I tried being nice to you to no avail. I think it's time we say our good byes.

bye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, harryramar said:

whatever. I tried being nice to you to no avail. I think it's time we say our good byes.

bye

TYPICAL LIBERAL PUSSY, YOU GOT A BEAT DOWN AND RUNNING AWAY!!!!

BYE BYE PUSSYBOY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

TYPICAL LIBERAL PUSSY, YOU GOT A BEAT DOWN AND RUNNING AWAY!!!!

BYE BYE PUSSYBOY

nah, yo are just not worthy of my time. like I said, I tried being nice but that was a waste. a nasty person like you wants to feed off anger. find someone else assshole. now fu ck off as I commanded 

buh buh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, harryramar said:

nah, yo are just not worthy of my time. like I said, I tried being nice but that was a waste. a nasty person like you wants to feed off anger. find someone else assshole. now fu ck off as I commanded 

buh buh


GO LICK YOUR WOUNDS NOW LITTLE FELLA

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

BS... follow orders, don't be a fuking pussy!!! 

You wouldn't know anything about that pussyboy coward

When did you serve?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, harryramar said:

nah, yo are just not worthy of my time. like I said, I tried being nice but that was a waste. a nasty person like you wants to feed off anger. find someone else assshole. now fu ck off as I commanded 

buh buh

 

HA!!  Like for 99% of the Liberals on this board, ANGER is not their PRIMARY motivator?   The PROBLEM is, it is an anger stoked by Liberal LIES, and Contrived FACTS.. like Trump is a "racist", and a "liar"... when they have very few FACTS to substantiate their BS... BECAUSE they WANT to believe the lies, it stokes them into a furor...

 

I say SCREW that, and SCREW them... It seems like the Conservative FACTS and TRUTH infuriate them as much as the Liberals lies do... BUT, if they have a ONE common sense BRAIN cell in their mis-shaped little heads... MAYBE the Truth will ring a bell.. and bring them BACK to reality...  and if NOT?  Oh well !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

 

HA!!  Like for 99% of the Liberals on this board, ANGER is not their PRIMARY motivator?   The PROBLEM is, it is an anger stoked by Liberal LIES, and Contrived FACTS.. like Trump is a "racist", and a "liar"... when they have very few FACTS to substantiate their BS... BECAUSE they WANT to believe the lies, it stokes them into a furor...

 

I say SCREW that, and SCREW them... It seems like the Conservative FACTS and TRUTH infuriate them as much as the Liberals lies do... BUT, if they have a ONE common sense BRAIN cell in their mis-shaped little heads... MAYBE the Truth will ring a bell.. and bring them BACK to reality...  and if NOT?  Oh well !!

I am not angry I have just grown weary of being called names by someone who spends most of his time calling people names. I honor his decision to be a name caller but do not wish to interact with him as being kind seems to make him more not less volatile.

I don't know if trump is a racist but he sure is a liar and that is provable scientifically

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×