Old Mack

How I picture zarHO !

On 4/2/2018 at 1:23 AM, Zaro said:

My plug didn't show

My girlie would never let me use a plug on her the bad word bad word.

You know how women are...they are either into Greek love or they aren't...there is no middle ground.

How I picture zarHO's lover ! 
post thumbnail

On 4/12/2018 at 5:40 AM, SixShooter said:

I can't decide. Usually like this:

a3b5d017cfd4980d402d764227c964cc--woman-

Sometimes like this:

aa7e7646d076154ca2febba7f7495b5d--young-

When she's mean, like this:

54f541ec0560b4262c72d70dfe50613d.jpg

Now that's some funny sht!

On 4/20/2018 at 12:28 PM, Zaro said:

Them's my ass kicking boots

You said you were a foot model. For King George, post a pic of your feet in your best stilettos. He'll have a melt down!

13 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

tumblr_m30tsup2XZ1qadgpk.gif

LOL !

Image result for old lady

zarHO has furiously denied she and solo result ever slept together and poured scorn on everyone gleefully gossiping about it. Old Macks casually mentioned it in a post that zarHO had hooked up with solo result...and afterwards Maybe13; confirmed it.

zarHO the failed posting comedian sneered at the "fakes news" and suggested that talking about it amounted to a cyber smearing. "I did NOT have relations with solo result," zarHO fumed "his post stink. Why this sudden need to drag me through the Liberal Forum mud? I find it tasteless and infuriating. ...We live in the age where fake posting is real if you don't agree with the agenda. Its started by people need to stay relevant by dishing dirt." 

zarHO posted two lengthy diatribes that blamed Old Mack for helping the site excavate her long dead sex life for the purposes of gossip. "People should be talking about my 'genius posting' and not my cyber 'cheese eating' to make my cyber friends feel good. I should not have to defend my brilliant post to anyone," zarHO said. "But instead I am sharing much vulnerability with some mean posters who will believe others no matter what they say." 

Most of the ultraliberals commenting on her posts praised her for following the agenda but a few wondered whether they carried a tone of 'low-key cheese eating to the right,' as poster redacted put it. The cyber gossip zarHO slept solo result...might have been news to some posters but it wasn't to posters who really know her, according to Old Mack. zarHO really didn't keep it hidden that she had she slept with women and men BUT said that was a long time ago.

On 8/8/2018 at 6:28 PM, Old Mack said:

zarHO has furiously denied she and solo result ever slept together and poured scorn on everyone gleefully gossiping about it. Old Macks casually mentioned it in a post that zarHO had hooked up with solo result...and afterwards Maybe13; confirmed it.

zarHO the failed posting comedian sneered at the "fakes news" and suggested that talking about it amounted to a cyber smearing. "I did NOT have relations with solo result," zarHO fumed "his post stink. Why this sudden need to drag me through the Liberal Forum mud? I find it tasteless and infuriating. ...We live in the age where fake posting is real if you don't agree with the agenda. Its started by people need to stay relevant by dishing dirt." 

zarHO posted two lengthy diatribes that blamed Old Mack for helping the site excavate her long dead sex life for the purposes of gossip. "People should be talking about my 'genius posting' and not my cyber 'cheese eating' to make my cyber friends feel good. I should not have to defend my brilliant post to anyone," zarHO said. "But instead I am sharing much vulnerability with some mean posters who will believe others no matter what they say." 

Most of the ultraliberals commenting on her posts praised her for following the agenda but a few wondered whether they carried a tone of 'low-key cheese eating to the right,' as poster redacted put it. The cyber gossip zarHO slept solo result...might have been news to some posters but it wasn't to posters who really know her, according to Old Mack. zarHO really didn't keep it hidden that she had she slept with women and men BUT said that was a long time ago.

^^ obsessed old cheese eater

29 minutes ago, Zaro said:

^^ obsessed old cheese eater

^^^ Obsessed commie dung beetle.

Things were so slow at NHB...zarHO had to post to Old Macks threads to get a fix.

Image result for drunk woman on street

21 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Want some wild dung beetle trim ?

NO THANKS...I'll pass on this one ?

Things were so slow at NHB...zarHO had to post to Old Macks threads to get a fix.

zarHO and Maybe13 finially hook up !

Image result for drunk woman

Mack you didn't know I was some hot Brown Sugar did you ?

No zarHO BUT can I still get some of that dung beetle trim ?

Image result for black woman drinking wine

zarHO trained as a sewer worker in NYC but never practiced the trade.

She did do volunteer work scrubbing toilets for several ultraliberal hate groups.

Kusum Rawat trained as a lawyer in her native India but never practiced law. She did volunteer work for several local groups.

11 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Zarho being a good little Liberal in san fransicko

woman-appears-to-relieve-herself-on-busy

Somebody taking a Trump

13 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Zarho being a good little Liberal in san fransicko

woman-appears-to-relieve-herself-on-busy

When zarHO has to go...she has to go !

On 8/8/2018 at 6:28 PM, Old Mack said:

^^ mentally ill

8 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Somebody taking a Trump

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

^^ mentally ill

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

^^ mentally ill

STFU DFC commie dung beetle !

Image result for obama chia pet