Old Mack

How I picture zarHO !

Old Mack appreciates comments that abide by the following shun guidelines:

1: If you have me on shun, please leave me there.

2: Shun me unless it is absolutely necessary to post your comment.

3: Avoid foul language / racial slurs unless it is necessary or is relevant to your comment.

4: Disagree with me all you want, but please avoid those childish ultraliberal poo poo attacks.

5: Please stay on topic unless you have something funnier / more profound than me to say.

6: Please do not post to me while you are drinking...if you try and insult me I want you to remember it.

Comey_Liar.jpg

Old Mack is a racist

Zaro hates all white people.  But, she doesn't think she's a racist.  She just likes to call others racists.  In the same way a closeted gay man obsesses over someone else being "gay", Zaro is obsessed with Racism.  Racists become obsessed with finding racism everywhere.

On 4/1/2018 at 12:32 AM, Old Mack said:

IF%20YOUD%20LIKE%20TO%20MAKE%20A%20CALL_

I knew a guy who went to LIBERALVILLE for some "recreation". A couple of weeks after returning home he noticed that his unit had turned all different colors. He went to the doctor who told him he might have to amputate but suggested he get a second opinion from a LIBERAL doctor that might have seen this type of thing before. The second doctor looked at it and said that he had seen similar cases. When the guy told him the first doctor wanted to amputate, the LIBERAL doctor said it would not be necessary. When the guy expressed his relief at this news, the liberal doctor told him - "In two or three days, that thing will fall off all by itself".

Why is s dude wearing a bikini top?

No...because the girlie has on a bathing suit and is wearing monster boots; they just don't go together; also her buns are hanging just like a ultraliberal soldier.

Image result for benny hill show cast

3 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

No...because the girlie has on a bathing suit and is wearing monster boots; they just don't go together; also her buns are hanging just like a ultraliberal soldier.

Image result for benny hill show cast

Them's my ass kicking boots

6 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Them's my ass kicking boots

Old Mack appreciates comments that abide by the following shun guidelines:

1: If you have me on shun, please leave me there.

2: Shun me unless it is absolutely necessary to post your comment.

3: Avoid foul language / racial slurs unless it is necessary or is relevant to your comment.

4: Disagree with me all you want, but please avoid those childish ultraliberal poo poo attacks.

5: Please stay on topic unless you have something funnier / more profound than me to say.

6: Please do not post to me while you are drinking...if you try and insult me I want you to remember it.

Levels of shun:

Shun...posters read the shun'd threads and post, BUT rarely post anything to them. When and if they respond to something, it is never directly to the shun'd poster in question.

Ultrashun...posters still reads over threads and post of the shun'd however they never post to them even if they would really like to.

Megaultrashun...posters won't even open the shun'ds thread or doesn't even read the shun'ds postings to other peoples threads.

Derogashun...posters can only post to be derogatory to the person they have on shun.

Nowandthanshun...posters who have someone on shun but every now and than burst out with some NEGATIVITY !

Shunaholics...posters who are addicted to shuning people, just for the sake of shuning them !

ultraliberalshun...posters who only look at other ultraliberals post.

Hypocriteshun...posters who run thier mouths all the time but won't kick into the kitty.

Drunk'nshun...I can't remember.

MackAShun: someone who shuns Old Mack just because everyone else does.

8 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Is that phone booth at the Fiesta RV Campground?

Not sure BUT do those buns look familiar ?

Image result for crazy lady

Come here ya little dung beetle !

Image result for george the animal steele

On 7/14/2018 at 12:51 AM, Old Mack said:

How This App Made By 100 Linguists Gets You Speaking a New Language in 3 Weeks

I teach how to enjoy being w/ a cunning linguist.

For clean women only.

Four hour sessions.

Satisfaction guaranteed.

greeting.jpg

kj

kj...you'll have to take that up with zarHO !

Image result for fat woman skinny man

On 4/20/2018 at 12:23 PM, Old Mack said:

because the girlie has on a bathing suit and is wearing monster boots; they just don't go together; also her buns are hanging just like a ultraliberal soldier.

That ain't no "girlie" Mack...

LOL

On 7/19/2018 at 8:20 PM, rippy38 said:

That ain't no "girlie" Mack...

You'll have to take that up with zarHO !

Natalie Wood with her Elvis records, by Murray Garrett