Old Mack

How I picture zarHO !

IF%20YOUD%20LIKE%20TO%20MAKE%20A%20CALL_

I knew a guy who went to LIBERALVILLE for some "recreation". A couple of weeks after returning home he noticed that his unit had turned all different colors. He went to the doctor who told him he might have to amputate but suggested he get a second opinion from a LIBERAL doctor that might have seen this type of thing before. The second doctor looked at it and said that he had seen similar cases. When the guy told him the first doctor wanted to amputate, the LIBERAL doctor said it would not be necessary. When the guy expressed his relief at this news, the liberal doctor told him - "In two or three days, that thing will fall off all by itself".

27 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I knew a guy who went to LIBERALVILLE for some "recreation". A couple of weeks after returning home he noticed that his unit had turned all different colors. He went to the doctor who told him he might have to amputate but suggested he get a second opinion from a LIBERAL doctor that might have seen this type of thing before. The second doctor looked at it and said that he had seen similar cases. When the guy told him the first doctor wanted to amputate, the LIBERAL doctor said it would not be necessary. When the guy expressed his relief at this news, the liberal doctor told him - "In two or three days, that thing will fall off all by itself".

Mack.. That is a phone.. You can't see anybody through those old school phones.

Multiple sexualities are possible.. Five has 57 genders now.

King S1l3nc3D0g00d thank you for the bump...here is a zarHO hero a just for you !

shillary%20lets%20be%20clear_zpsmm5aocbu

5 hours ago, Old Mack said:

King S1l3nc3D0g00d thank you for the bump...here is a zarHO hero a just for you !

There si truth in the statement..  ISIS are not muslims.. They are a special breed of dumbazz

Are Chrisitians that kill heroes?

6 hours ago, Old Mack said:

ahhh such a loving message on easter sunday. you must love the lord with all your heart. your neighbors not so much.LOL

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

weak minded people always hear & take things out of context...

That is why my newspaper was so effective back in the day.

6:47 AM

Sunday, April 1, 2018 (EDT)

2 hours ago, benson13 said:

weak minded people always hear & take things out of context...

Yeah, using ACTUAL QUOTE FROM YOUR PRECIOUS helldaCUN'T is "taking things out of context.

Got it.

8 hours ago, Old Mack said:

benson and harry are both losers in life. They spend their entire day in here. Have to feel sorry for them. Bless your little hears fellas, may God guide you to the light!!

'Islam itself is not our adversary,' the former secretary of state said during a campaign speech outlining her foreign policy objectives.

'Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.'

Affiliating them with a religion, Clinton insisted, 'gives these criminals, these murderers, more standing than they deserve and it actually plays into their hands by alienating partners we need by our side.'

Clinton particularly warned against 'discriminating against Muslims,' saying that 'many of these refugees are fleeing the same terrorists who threaten us.'

3 minutes ago, benson13 said:

So rednecks....are rightwing Babtists all Terrorists?????

Are you a lover of muslim terrorists?

"Are you a lover of muslim terrorists?"

My party ISN"T the party that armed the shiit ouf them, and got us into all the Mideast Disasters ....yours is Moron

I'll ask again...So rednecks....are rightwing "southern" Babtists all Terrorists?????

I'll ask you AGAIN.... Are you a lover of muslim terrorists?

I'll ask again...So rednecks....are rightwing "southern" Babtists all Terrorists?????

What is a "Babtist" there, shi'tstain???

Just now, benson13 said:

"Are you a lover of muslim terrorists?"

My party ISN"T the party that armed the shiit ouf them, and got us into all the Mideast Disasters ....yours is Moron

That is not an answer.... It was Obama that armed isis, little boy!!!

9 hours ago, Old Mack said:

mack o mack...tuna here...remember you pmd me thinking i was the night pisser or someone...said you'd be back april 1...was the food good in the prison...lol

welcome back...time to bump your ultrslibberturd thread....i'm goanna pick that thing to the bone...lol

Where do you suppose zarHO got those boots ?