How I picture zarhHO !

NHB superstar zaeHO is saying buh-bye to bras.

In a PM to Old Mack she revealed she’s no longer sporting the undergarment. 

“I don’t wear a bra anymore. I can’t wear a bra. I’m sorry,” the hyperposter, explained in the PM. “I don’t care if my breasts reach my belly button. I’m not wearing a bra, it’s just too fucking uncomfortable.”

Many people applauded zarHO in the replies when she posted the news a week later in Sexy Foot Monthly and said they to are doing the same thing because of her.

Sexy Foot Monthly a exclusive magazine for foot models printed in Switzerland wrote zarHO is starting another fashion trend that is sweeping message boards.

So, whether zarHO skips bras completely or opts for a less restrictive undergarment, it seems she has plenty of support whether she wants to cover her breasts or not. 

On 4/1/2018 at 10:08 AM, benson13 said:

I'll ask again...So rednecks....are rightwing "southern" Babtists all Terrorists?????

What does that have to do with zarHO ?

Pin on Da Fuq

If this bitch & HO can't get a date she must have AIDS, stinky feet and is a thief.

Match.com 

Aren't you curious who's nearby?

Tap to meet single women near you!

💗 Get Started >

Texas man finds zarHO skinny-dipping in his pool

A man who returned home from a doctor's appointment got a surprise, and an eyeful, when he discovered a woman skinny-dipping in his pool.  Clothes strewn on his veranda led the unidentified man to discover a 72-year-old who only goes by the name zarHO, who was swimming au naturel in his backyard pool, according to a report from the Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office.

“Imagine returning home to find a naked 72 year old woman swimming in your pool. To top it off, she refused to get out,” the sheriff’s office posted on Facebook along with the report.

zarHO refused to get out of the pool and leave, the man called the police, according to the report. When officers arrived, she became “hostile,” authorities said.

After police asked her several times, zarHO got out of the pool and put her clothes on backwards. Once she was dressed, the officers tried to detain her, but she allegedly resisted and mooned them.

Police finally brought zarHO to the Charlotte County Jail, where she refused to identify herself....other than zarHO. Authorities eventually identified her using mug shots from prior prostitution arrests.