How I picture zarhHO !

On 5/29/2021 at 12:44 AM, Zaro said:

The country bumpkin and racist Old Hack is obsessed with Zaro

Naw, I think he likes to keep bumping his worthless thread to make himself feel important.

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

Naw, I think he likes to keep bumping his worthless thread to make himself feel important.

Thats like the time a guy in my old hangout bar called me a drunk...he said every time I am here...so are you !

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

Thats like the time a guy in my old hangout bar called me a drunk...he said every time I am here...so are you !

Did you change the subject and show him a stupid picture too?

• Haha 1

On 5/29/2021 at 1:44 AM, Zaro said:

The country bumpkin and racist Old Hack is obsessed with Zaro

Listen bitch & HO...I am from the city of Philadelphia...I am not a country bumpkin.

And now for some Bob Dylan:

Well, the Book of Leviticus and Deuteronomy, the law of the jungle and the sea are your only teachers.

In the smoke of the twilight on a milk-white steed, Michelangelo indeed could've carved out your features.

Resting in the fields, far from the turbulent NHB place, half asleep near the stars with Old Mack licking your face

53 minutes ago, calguy said:

Did you change the subject and show him a stupid picture too?

I told him...if I am a drunk because I am in here all the time and you always see me...what does that make you ?

I showed him my drivers license and than asked him what he thought about Richard Nixon.

Another true story from the same bar:

I was walking out and right by the door this drunk started to give me a hard time...wanted to fight me and shit.  I said let me ask you a question...who do you like better Joe Louis or Lena Horn ?

He said WTF does that have to do with anything ? I said just answer the question and I will explain.

A few seconds later...a drunk across the bar said That Lena was hot  !  Than another drunk said Yeah but Joe was one of greatest fighters ever. So a couple more drunks joined in and they started to get into it. Than the guy turns to get into it with them and I calmly walked out.

They might still be there arguing...for all I know.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

Listen bitch & HO...I am from the city of Philadelphia...I am not a country bumpkin.

Zaro says you are a country bumpkin. 

Next

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

And now for some Bob Dylan:

I don't think so

Next

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

Zaro says you are a country bumpkin. 

Well meet me in the corn field and I'll kiss you behind the ears.

1280963787_zarhotrowsersteak.jpg.49bd9dceffc23d5b762d44f764b872b7.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Fuck you! 1

zarho got grabbed !

YO dude...your slip is showing.

Fellow Mackadamian's...zarHO sent me this,

I'm telling U she can't take the cyber heat.

FreeStyle King by J Smoke: Listen on Audiomack

zarHO has filled our lives great post and even helped out with the COVID-19 vaccine. But really, she's a regular ol' gal in real life.

How do we know? Well, she spoke with Hot Feet Magazine in an interview published Monday that explains everything, from her makeup routine to what she won't wear even in lockdown — and, of course, her legendary rise-and-shine time of 10 in the morning.

Yep, 10 in the morning. "Even when I'm posting all day, I can wake up early," she said. "I just don't require a lot of sleep!"

She can rule the roost, zarHO added, with just five or six hours; if she has to, three will do. "I pray every day that satan will put all the right sins, all the right john's in my life, and take all the wrong things, all the conservatives people out, and guide me," she added. "And I have my cup of drunk'n ambition."

As for the rest of zarHO's morning, there's one thing she doesn't have to do much of: put on makeup. That's because she sleeps with it on!  "I usually try to keep my makeup on at night," she said. "Because I never know if there’s going to be a call for a car date and I’m going to have to go out in the middle of the night!"

2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

zarHO has filled our lives great post and even helped out with the COVID-19 vaccine. But really, she's a regular ol' gal in real life.

How do we know? Well, she spoke with Hot Feet Magazine in an interview published Monday that explains everything, from her makeup routine to what she won't wear even in lockdown — and, of course, her legendary rise-and-shine time of 3 in the morning.

Yep, 6 in the morning. "Even when I'm posting all day, I can wake up early," she said. "I just don't require a lot of sleep!"

She can rule the roost, zarHO added, with just five or six hours; if she has to, three will do. "I pray every day that satan will put all the right sins, all the right john's in my life, and take all the wrong things, all the conservatives people out, and guide me," she added. "And I have my cup of drunk'n ambition."

As for the rest of zarHO's morning, there's one thing she doesn't have to do much of: put on makeup. That's because she sleeps with it on!  "I usually try to keep my makeup on at night," she said. "Because I never know if there’s going to be a call for a car date and I’m going to have to go out in the middle of the night!"

920x920.jpg

Swing your HO left to right.

Pay her up front and fuck her all night.

Swing your HO up and down.

Punch her in the nose and knock her on the ground.

zarHO is my little HO...when I need trim she is the first to know.

She always tells next time the trim is for free...I always just have to wait and see.

c3e9ccf39ad87ae9b015dd652e632a8b.jpg

• Haha 2