• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I miss being called a bitch & HO by Old Mack ! I wish I could hear him say it...just one more time.  

I knew a guy who went to LIBERALVILLE for some "recreation". A couple of weeks after returning home he noticed that his unit had turned all different colors. He went to the doctor who told him he migh

Posted Images

zarHO, the one name that comes to mind when you think of mob women. Also known as the bitch & HO of NHB she was the nemesis of the poster known as tunafish. Although she was born into a poor family, she was forever on the hunt to become successful and rich. She started off as an accountant for NLM in Chicago before moving to Los Angeles where she became a pimp at The Flamingo Club.

Virginia Hill (2) - Fotogalerie - FDb.cz

Dear zarHO

I think I am trying to be scammed by a women who says her name is Anna (Anya) Ivanov.

She says she loves me but needs 450 euros for a plane ticket. She sent me a copy of her passport but I don't know if its real or what. She wants me to send money to her bank account but so far I've not sent any. Now she is being nasty to me telling me in her emails I don't love her anymore. Her address she says she lives at in the City Kirov, Russian Federation. Also, she sent me her cell phone number, but says I can not get through to her because her mobile operator only takes call from Russia.

Could please you let me know if you think this is a scam.

Thank you, Old Mack

PS: I love your advice column...it is the first thing I read when I get my paper and have a coffee in the morning.