• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I miss being called a bitch & HO by Old Mack ! I wish I could hear him say it...just one more time.  

I knew a guy who went to LIBERALVILLE for some "recreation". A couple of weeks after returning home he noticed that his unit had turned all different colors. He went to the doctor who told him he migh

Posted Images

On 7/14/2018 at 12:51 AM, Old Mack said:

How This App Made By 100 Linguists Gets You Speaking a New Language in 3 Weeks

I teach how to enjoy being w/ a cunning linguist.

For clean women only.

Four hour sessions.

Satisfaction guaranteed.

greeting.jpg

kj

On 4/20/2018 at 12:23 PM, Old Mack said:

because the girlie has on a bathing suit and is wearing monster boots; they just don't go together; also her buns are hanging just like a ultraliberal soldier.

That ain't no "girlie" Mack...

LOL

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2018 at 1:23 AM, Zaro said:

My plug didn't show

My girlie would never let me use a plug on her the bad word bad word.

You know how women are...they are either into Greek love or they aren't...there is no middle ground.

How I picture zarHO's lover ! 
post thumbnail

zarHO has furiously denied she and solo result ever slept together and poured scorn on everyone gleefully gossiping about it. Old Macks casually mentioned it in a post that zarHO had hooked up with solo result...and afterwards Maybe13; confirmed it.

zarHO the failed posting comedian sneered at the "fakes news" and suggested that talking about it amounted to a cyber smearing. "I did NOT have relations with solo result," zarHO fumed "his post stink. Why this sudden need to drag me through the Liberal Forum mud? I find it tasteless and infuriating. ...We live in the age where fake posting is real if you don't agree with the agenda. Its started by people need to stay relevant by dishing dirt." 

zarHO posted two lengthy diatribes that blamed Old Mack for helping the site excavate her long dead sex life for the purposes of gossip. "People should be talking about my 'genius posting' and not my cyber 'cheese eating' to make my cyber friends feel good. I should not have to defend my brilliant post to anyone," zarHO said. "But instead I am sharing much vulnerability with some mean posters who will believe others no matter what they say." 

Most of the ultraliberals commenting on her posts praised her for following the agenda but a few wondered whether they carried a tone of 'low-key cheese eating to the right,' as poster redacted put it. The cyber gossip zarHO slept solo result...might have been news to some posters but it wasn't to posters who really know her, according to Old Mack. zarHO really didn't keep it hidden that she had she slept with women and men BUT said that was a long time ago.

On 8/8/2018 at 6:28 PM, Old Mack said:

zarHO has furiously denied she and solo result ever slept together and poured scorn on everyone gleefully gossiping about it. Old Macks casually mentioned it in a post that zarHO had hooked up with solo result...and afterwards Maybe13; confirmed it.

zarHO the failed posting comedian sneered at the "fakes news" and suggested that talking about it amounted to a cyber smearing. "I did NOT have relations with solo result," zarHO fumed "his post stink. Why this sudden need to drag me through the Liberal Forum mud? I find it tasteless and infuriating. ...We live in the age where fake posting is real if you don't agree with the agenda. Its started by people need to stay relevant by dishing dirt." 

zarHO posted two lengthy diatribes that blamed Old Mack for helping the site excavate her long dead sex life for the purposes of gossip. "People should be talking about my 'genius posting' and not my cyber 'cheese eating' to make my cyber friends feel good. I should not have to defend my brilliant post to anyone," zarHO said. "But instead I am sharing much vulnerability with some mean posters who will believe others no matter what they say." 

Most of the ultraliberals commenting on her posts praised her for following the agenda but a few wondered whether they carried a tone of 'low-key cheese eating to the right,' as poster redacted put it. The cyber gossip zarHO slept solo result...might have been news to some posters but it wasn't to posters who really know her, according to Old Mack. zarHO really didn't keep it hidden that she had she slept with women and men BUT said that was a long time ago.

^^ obsessed old cheese eater

• teacher changed the title to How I picture zarhHO !
  • rippy38 pinned this topic
  • rippy38 unpinned this topic