Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Conservative Apathies


Recommended Posts

Conservative Apathies:

 

- The poor

- Foreigners

- Science

- Climate and the environment

- Minorities

- The social sciences, especially psychology

- Literature

- Statistics

- Child and animal rights

- History

- Concepts like logic, media psychology and rhetorical tactics

- Regulations for the environment and human safety, many of them

- Other religions and their members

- Secular thinkers

- Criminals and their families

- Government protesters

- Rape victims

 

Reasons for Conservative Apathies:

 

- Greed

- Fear of poverty

- Male ego and chauvinism

- Religious doctrines

- Social pride

- Vulgar speech and thinking habits

- Hatred of people different from themselves (those outside their political and religious in-groups)

- Ignorance of circumstances and causes not in their experience

- The need to justify themselves to others, i.e., if they ignore and dismiss certain facts and ideas, they're okay---and the other individual or group is wrong

- Social and family pressures to conform to given standards and beliefs

- Emotional dependence on simple, legalistic and pleasing (but erroneous) ideas and solutions

- Fear of anarchy, losing control

- Anger at people and life in general

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Ronrand said:

Conservative Apathies:

 

- The poor

- Foreigners

- Science

- Climate and the environment

- Minorities

- The social sciences, especially psychology

- Literature

- Statistics

- Child and animal rights

- History

- Concepts like logic, media psychology and rhetorical tactics

- Regulations for the environment and human safety, many of them

- Other religions and their members

- Secular thinkers

- Criminals and their families

- Government protesters

- Rape victims

 

Reasons for Conservative Apathies:

 

- Greed

- Fear of poverty

- Male ego and chauvinism

- Religious doctrines

- Social pride

- Vulgar speech and thinking habits

- Hatred of people different from themselves (those outside their political and religious in-groups)

- Ignorance of circumstances and causes not in their experience

- The need to justify themselves to others, i.e., if they ignore and dismiss certain facts and ideas, they're okay---and the other individual or group is wrong

- Social and family pressures to conform to given standards and beliefs

- Emotional dependence on simple, legalistic and pleasing (but erroneous) ideas and solutions

- Fear of anarchy, losing control

- Anger at people and life in general

ha ha ha ha ha ha new screen name and same old tripe.  What separates male ego from gay pride regardless LGBT.

 

Since when does science fiction go any further into actual existing than spiritual abandonment of how life actually remains self sustaining being alive simultaneously as individually spontaneously separated in exact biological order of arrival.

 

Seems you like to expand hypothetical values waqy beyond the substances your symbolism masks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Ronrand said:

Conservative Apathies:

 

- The poor

- Foreigners

- Science

- Climate and the environment

- Minorities

- The social sciences, especially psychology

- Literature

- Statistics

- Child and animal rights

- History

- Concepts like logic, media psychology and rhetorical tactics

- Regulations for the environment and human safety, many of them

- Other religions and their members

- Secular thinkers

- Criminals and their families

- Government protesters

- Rape victims

 

Reasons for Conservative Apathies:

 

- Greed

- Fear of poverty

- Male ego and chauvinism

- Religious doctrines

- Social pride

- Vulgar speech and thinking habits

- Hatred of people different from themselves (those outside their political and religious in-groups)

- Ignorance of circumstances and causes not in their experience

- The need to justify themselves to others, i.e., if they ignore and dismiss certain facts and ideas, they're okay---and the other individual or group is wrong

- Social and family pressures to conform to given standards and beliefs

- Emotional dependence on simple, legalistic and pleasing (but erroneous) ideas and solutions

- Fear of anarchy, losing control

- Anger at people and life in general

So much straw. Don't light a match anywhere near your 'arguments' young lady.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Ronrand said:

As usual, conservative labels and name calling, instead of rational argument on specifics.

ha ha ha ha hahahahahaha. Bait and switch. ^^^^^^^Start with slanted perception and direct with incomplete information.

 

What does rational mean?  abbreviate, round off, generalize, and never be specific enough to engage instinctive awareness and keep everything debated centered upon societal evolution instead of natural genetic progression.

 

that rational argument format?.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Ronrand said:

'Sole result' seems to be engaging in propaganda obfuscation, possibly of the Nazi variety.  Try lucid, straightforward, to the point, honest.  :)

 

I do and you speak in comparative relative theories rather than actual existence. I work within life being simultaneously here and you project time table logistics as a replacement.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Ronrand said:

As usual, conservative labels and name calling, instead of rational argument on specifics.

What? LOL You run on here with a new fake account, throw out age old platitudes and say conservatives are name calling. LOL!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fallopian, the 'age-old platitudes' of 'Conservatives Apathies' above are defective patterns of thought and behavior that conservatives remain 

engaged in, despite the suffering and divisiveness they cause.  To be oblivious to climate, history, statistics, science, etc., etc., is to continue

down failed paths in a very real and continuous fashion.  If history is ignored, it will be repeated.  If science is ignored, we are subject to the wrath

of nature, perhaps calamitous in scope.  Apathy towards the poor, minorities, foreigners, children and animal rights, different religions, etc.,

obviously have their dire consequences.  To be hostile to logic and facts is the moral equivalent of saying 2 + 2 = 5.  Many conservatives

remain content with that level of legitimacy in their views toward the environment and other issues.  Being wrong means being right.  

 

Ignore, dismiss, ridicule and assassinate opponents' character, the classic ostrich approach to life.  Such is the methodology of conservatism.

Meanwhile the problems of the world perpetuate and fester.  Too many remain content in their errors, and progress is stifled.  

 

Overpopulation is a tired old cliche, but it remains a very real threat to world peace and stability.  Media manipulation is enjoyed by the hard 

right, but it is contrary to the democratic values fought for by millions of brave Americans and her allies.   Real problems in the here and now...

and conservatives fight to prevent the solutions.  Not that much to laugh about, really.    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, untitled said:

 

"You're a dumb lib," is about as intellectual they go.

It's the same stuff you say to us you big baby. When we pin you down in an argument, you normally say SHUT UP, put us on ignore then run away. You are a fake little b!tch. Your pathetic crybaby act is why I treat you with zero respect, that and your hatred for your own country. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Ronrand said:

Fallopian, the 'age-old platitudes' of 'Conservatives Apathies' above are defective patterns of thought and behavior that conservatives remain 

engaged in, despite the suffering and divisiveness they cause.  To be oblivious to climate, history, statistics, science, etc., etc., is to continue

down failed paths in a very real and continuous fashion.  If history is ignored, it will be repeated.  If science is ignored, we are subject to the wrath

of nature, perhaps calamitous in scope.  Apathy towards the poor, minorities, foreigners, children and animal rights, different religions, etc.,

obviously have their dire consequences.  To be hostile to logic and facts is the moral equivalent of saying 2 + 2 = 5.  Many conservatives

remain content with that level of legitimacy in their views toward the environment and other issues.  Being wrong means being right.  

 

Ignore, dismiss, ridicule and assassinate opponents' character, the classic ostrich approach to life.  Such is the methodology of conservatism.

Meanwhile the problems of the world perpetuate and fester.  Too many remain content in their errors, and progress is stifled.  

 

Overpopulation is a tired old cliche, but it remains a very real threat to world peace and stability.  Media manipulation is enjoyed by the hard 

right, but it is contrary to the democratic values fought for by millions of brave Americans and her allies.   Real problems in the here and now...

and conservatives fight to prevent the solutions.  Not that much to laugh about, really.    

learn to quote

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Zaro said:

The GOP has morphed into a criminal organization. They cheat, lie and bully to rob the working people of America in order to enrich their donors

 

GOP voters like taking it up the ass. Think that makes em "real" Americans

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...