Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rick55

Casinos --

Recommended Posts

On 3/16/2018 at 1:35 PM, rick55 said:

I was adamantly opposed to casinos in CT. It's like offering an alcoholic alcohol, offering someone more alcohol when they have had enough, or offering a nonsmoker a cigarette; they nurture or foment addiction. Casinos, especially, take advantage of the elderly and retired who have little to do with their time. I am at Foxwoods Resort Casino, and it is sad to watch.                            

Poker is a game of skill and mathematics

 

I know someone who is not in the hole and consistently wins

 

It is not me for sure

 

Slots are evil.. I also know a woman who lost everything in them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the link below your post. I'm myself extremely into gambling and could use some advices you offer. To give something in exchange I can recommend checking sites with observing all the offers from different casinos. Here's the greatest example https://syndicate.casino/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best way to choose which games to play, in my opinion, is simply to go with the ones you most enjoy. Casino gambling is ultimately about having fun. Personally I play here  https://www.monkeyking.club/  .I favourite games are online slots .Online slots are even easier to play, and the variety of games available is incredible.  On this site are around 500 different games. God luck guys , and have fun !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2018 at 1:35 PM, rick55 said:

I was adamantly opposed to casinos in CT. It's like offering an alcoholic alcohol, offering someone more alcohol when they have had enough, or offering a nonsmoker a cigarette; they nurture or foment addiction. Casinos, especially, take advantage of the elderly and retired who have little to do with their time. I am at Foxwoods Resort Casino, and it is sad to watch.                            

I oppose casinos.  I'm a Republican, not a Libertarian, and sometimes government does have a roll to ensure that the Mafia and large corporations are not taking advantage of people who get addicted to gambling.  When people throw their money away at casinos, what they are really doing is throwing their life away, quantified in the little bit of savings they were able to accumulate working and saving over a lifetime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2018 at 2:17 PM, impartialobserver said:

I find it strange that a Conservative would be opposed to them. If the people want them then who are you to tell them no. 

Conservatism and Republicanism is not the same as Libertarian.   Your statement is libertarian in nature. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, caysio5torm said:

The best way to choose which games to play, in my opinion, is simply to go with the ones you most enjoy. Casino gambling is ultimately about having fun. Personally I play here  https://www.monkeyking.club/  .I favourite games are online slots .Online slots are even easier to play, and the variety of games available is incredible.  On this site are around 500 different games. God luck guys , and have fun !!!

 

Those with the best luck are those who avoid all types of casinos.

So far as I am co0ncerned, it is not fun to lose money,  it is not fun to risk losing money.

Daytrading on Wall Street at least has days when almost everyone wins and some useful good or service is produced at least some of the time.

In all casino games, the odds are in favor of the casino and against the sucker playing the game.  I vote against casinos every chance I get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saving someone from themselves....hmmm... this sounds an awful lot like a lot of policies pushed by liberals. 

 

Casinos are not great when it comes to the economic development front. They may show high numbers of jobs created but those are deceptive. Typically, the owners of these large casino/hotel operations are not local and so the profits do not stay locally. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Saving someone from themselves....hmmm... this sounds an awful lot like a lot of policies pushed by liberals. 

 

Casinos are not great when it comes to the economic development front. They may show high numbers of jobs created but those are deceptive. Typically, the owners of these large casino/hotel operations are not local and so the profits do not stay locally. 

Casinos produce nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Casinos produce nothing.

kinda sorta, yes they do. Typically, they are not stand alone items. They come with restaurants and hotels which do offer something tangible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

kinda sorta, yes they do. Typically, they are not stand alone items. They come with restaurants and hotels which do offer something tangible. 

Here in Florida they also have horse racing. The USED to have dog racing, but that was voted out.

The casino part produces nothing. But you are correct, they do have restaurants and hotels. The food is not exceptional or particularly a bargain. I have no experience with the hotels.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To get around these stupid laws about casinos and their illegal action, many poker and slots fans have already switched to online casinos .I also play here  rumus togel   and am very pleased that playing at home I feel more comfortable and focused on the game.On this site I can enjoy the cool and beautiful  interface and passively earn about $ 400 per week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...