Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ConservativeWAVE

Clinton got a BLOW job from a 20 year old INTERN in the Oval Office... and Trump paid a 30 year old prostitute for some nooky 10 YEARS before he became President...

Recommended Posts

Seems like if the Democrats could explain away the Clinton thing" as consensual sex... they are being HUGE HYPOCRITES to try to make ANYTHING more out of the Trump thing... Clintons "act" was a LOT more troubling on a LOT of different levels !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are upsetting the children...

Democrat National Communist

00431b41a4d84473f58393d19f466fc3.jpg

Two-term President

 

liberal-Whiners-3.jpg

 

Ha!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why did Killary Klinton let Slick Willy punish her with child? Burrack Hussein Obama worshipers want to know!

 

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg&f=

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

You are upsetting the children...

Democrat National Communist

00431b41a4d84473f58393d19f466fc3.jpg

Two-term President

 

liberal-Whiners-3.jpg

 

Ha!

 

 

 

Yes, the TRUTH HURTS... LYING Liberal Democrats !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 123urout said:

Why did Killary Klinton let Slick Willy punish her with child? Burrack Hussein Obama worshipers want to know!

 

 

 

Bill Clinton RAPED and ABUSED women... Hillary Lied and ENABLED his woman abuse, and DEMOCRATS voted them into TWO terms in the White House, and TWO White House runs for President...

 

Now they have a PROBLEM with Donald Trump?  Can ANYONE say HYPOCRITES?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

 

Yes, the TRUTH HURTS... LYING Liberal Democrats !!

 

"...The Tyranny of Feelings..."

 

 

Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless you condemn Trump for pussygrabbing and whoremongering, KNAVE, then YOU are the hypocrite!

 

It seems pretty clear that the loss of the Trumponian in Pennsylvania to Colon Lamb was due to voters expressing a dislike for the odious Trump. The GOP spent $9 million, and their candidate LOST. People are getting tired of the old gasbag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody has to wonder why CW provides a rewrite of what actually happened..... 

 

For example......Lewinsky was born in 1973

She was an intern in 1995-96.

CW never mastered addition and subtraction (taught in first or second grade)?  Or he just doesn't like facts.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Unless you condemn Trump for pussygrabbing and whoremongering, KNAVE, then YOU are the hypocrite!

 

It seems pretty clear that the loss of the Trumponian in Pennsylvania to Colon Lamb was due to voters expressing a dislike for the odious Trump. The GOP spent $9 million, and their candidate LOST. People are getting tired of the old gasbag.

 

3caa37789726a4b337e2efa4ea6bf131c60314c3

 

Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Unless you condemn Trump for pussygrabbing and whoremongering, KNAVE, then YOU are the hypocrite!

 

It seems pretty clear that the loss of the Trumponian in Pennsylvania to Colon Lamb was due to voters expressing a dislike for the odious Trump. The GOP spent $9 million, and their candidate LOST. People are getting tired of the old gasbag.

 

No, because MOST of the voters in that district were DEMOCRATS... THEY just are Conservative Democrats... which don't really exist any more in the Democrat party... This Lamb guy will EITHER:

 

1)  Start voting Conservative and side with Trump on certain issues, OR

 

2)  Will IGNORE wahat he said he was and VOTE with the Liberals...

 

Either way, it's not TERRIBLE for the Republicans... it is showing that in order to WIN, Democrats need to RUN as Conservatives.. and HOW will that be accepted by the Democrat party leadership?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...