I need volunteers who are interested in making a political impact; what we are working on is not associated with any political party. We are working on a project that can create a serious political impact. We are creating the project for the voters and the people who desire too be elected and are not responsible by what happens after the project. The world wide web was created in 1993 so this project is new and never before seen. I need volunteers too split the work so we can work at a faster rate. I do not care about profit. I believe the project will be a great success. The project is confidential. So please send me your resume and please have some sort of verification like a Facebook page so I can see your personality. If you want too change the world then this is for you. If you are an aspiring politician this is for you. If you just genuinely care about helping people this is for you.

Smart189 -  Your post does not show why you are smart.  So how are you smart?

21 minutes ago, Smart189 said:

We are creating the project for the voters and the people who desire too be elected and are not responsible by what happens after the project.

Really?  Only a sociopath would desire to be elected and "not" be "responsible for what happens after the project".  Everyone should be held to account for their actions.  Sounds self-serving and irresponsible as it gets.

25 minutes ago, Smart189 said:

The project is confidential. So please send me your resume and please have some sort of verification like a Facebook page so I can see your personality.

You want blind obedience for whatever, unknown purpose you wish to achieve.  You withhold the nature of your project, yet require recruits to reveal their personality to you.  The arrogance is through the roof.  No one should trust such an obvious scam.

30 minutes ago, Smart189 said:

If you want too change the world then this is for you. If you are an aspiring politician this is for you. If you just genuinely care about helping people this is for you.

How will your undisclosed fantasy change the world?  Enquiring  minds want to know.  Or are you really appealing to the gullible in hopes to gain power for yourself?  Why do you try to keep your victims blind to your real intentions?

NOBODY should blindly abdicate his/her self-integrity to anyone demanding loyalty without revealing their intentions.

20 hours ago, bludog said:

Smart189 -  Your post does not show why you are smart.  So how are you smart?

Really?  Only a sociopath would desire to be elected and "not" be "responsible for what happens after the project".  Everyone should be held to account for their actions.  Sounds self-serving and irresponsible as it gets.

You want blind obedience for whatever, unknown purpose you wish to achieve.  You withhold the nature of your project, yet require recruits to reveal their personality to you.  The arrogance is through the roof.  No one should trust such an obvious scam.

How will your undisclosed fantasy change the world?  Enquiring  minds want to know.  Or are you really appealing to the gullible in hopes to gain power for yourself?  Why do you try to keep your victims blind to your real intentions?

NOBODY should blindly abdicate his/her self-integrity to anyone demanding loyalty without revealing their intentions.

Bludog how old are you? You probably don't pay for your internet or don't know the costs of running a successful project. I am not sure why you believe it is okay too talk too someone like this? I would never hire you. It is confidential and if those are interested will get a message from me and I can explain more about it. But you no. 

I would never  be interested in an offer that is secretive in nature.  Do you have something to be ashamed of?

9 minutes ago, bludog said:

I would never  be interested in an offer that is secretive in nature.  Do you have something to be ashamed of?

No but you instantly replying signifies a lot of things I would not be interested in working with you. Some people pay for their data so simply inquiries are best in nature. You are not any special guy. This is a public forum so if you are not interested you don't need too say anything 

11 hours ago, Smart189 said:

I would not be interested in working with you

Of course you would not want to work with me.  Above all, you don't want to be questioned.   I would be appalled at the idea of working with someone who hides his/her intentions.  Calling for recruits without revealing the nature of one's pursuit is the approach of frauds and charlatans.

11 hours ago, Smart189 said:

This is a public forum so if you are not interested you don't need too say anything 

Naturally, you don't want anything said about your shady tactics.  On a public forum, full disclosure is only achieved through questioning and skepticism.  If you were really on the up-and-up, you would have announced the nature of your endeavor from the outset, so that people could make an informed decision.

On 2/28/2018 at 1:16 AM, bludog said:

Sounds self-serving and irresponsible as it gets.

My father came from Lithuania, and my mother from Poland. I heard many different accents from that part of the world, and many different patterns of speech, of foreign language speakers in English.

This "smart" character arranges words as though he or she comes from Russia or Belarus or Ukraine.

The first clue was the consistent use of "too" instead of "to", but that's not conclusive. Here are more examples of Russian-style constructions:

It is confidential and if those are interested will get a message from me and I can explain more about it. But you no.

Some people pay for their data so simply inquiries are best in nature. You are not any special guy.

"You are not any special guy." That just screams Russian.

Smart189 ... go wrap a smelly partyanushka around your face.

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 1:07 AM, bludog said:

X
by Counterflix

Of course you would not want to work with me.  Above all, you don't want to be questioned.   I would be appalled at the idea of working with someone who hides his/her intentions.  Calling for recruits without revealing the nature of one's pursuit is the approach of frauds and charlatans.

Naturally, you don't want anything said about your shady tactics.  On a public forum, full disclosure is only achieved through questioning and skepticism.  If you were really on the up-and-up, you would have announced the nature of your endeavor from the outset, so that people could make an informed decision.

Hey you Nazi scum, you don't respect anyone's opinion that goes against your libtard mantra.

muy interesante post me gustaria invitarte a ti y a toda la comunidad a visitar mi blog de Amarres de amor en el cual podras aprender amarres y hechizos de amor y todo tipo de magia blanca para atraer a tu pareja a tu vida o mantenerla en ella.