Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dontlooknow

Evidently the good guy with a gun didnt do his job. Didnt go in to save the children. It wasnt a gun free zone.

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Z09 said:

I have no problem with raising the age for 21 to purchase ...

 

would you make it illegal for a father to give his son a firearm before the son turned 21?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Z09 said:

Its volunteer...

 

still a question of maturity.  Don't you think that immature people volunteer for the military?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Or realize this is not an age issue at all.

so, you're OK with nine year olds purchasing AR-15s?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

would you make it illegal for a father to give his son a firearm before the son turned 21?

I think if we went to 21 it would likely be illegal...

Do you approve of 21?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

still a question of maturity.  Don't you think that immature people volunteer for the military?

I'm sure some do..

Not sure of your point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Harryhands said:

We do need more guns - to kill those whose only solution is - more guns.  So be it.

 

Sometimes head must roll for society to roll on.

 

if guns were taken away from libberturds, this would not be a problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChickenChoker said:

if guns were taken away from libberturds, this would not be a problem

but you want terror suspects to have at-15s as long as they don't live next doo r to you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Harryhands said:

 

Had dumbBad word kid not had a gun, 14 teenagers and three adults would be alive today.

If the dog didn't stop to crap, it would have caught the rabbit.  time doesn't move, details never stay the same as before while being eternally separate total sums in between. Life isn't a reality, your trained behavior is.

 

If there was no institutional building of social indoctrination of ancestries' ancestors they wouldn't have been coralled to be fired upon.  You want to blame the gun, I blame public education setting the stage to have 1,700 children in one location.

 

fair is fair, you get intellectually extreme so does everyone else, and did it solve anything but increase the frustration already manifested by thpose directing social outcomes of everyone incoming into living simultaneously here.

 

Nobody on this damned forum thinks real. Everyone projects a phucking reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the gop...the party of 'Brainiacs"

 

ROTFLMAO!

 

oh...and they always "keep us safe"!!

 

and they're soooooooo 'conservative' with your Tax Dollars!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, benson13 said:

the gop...the party of 'Brainiacs"

 

ROTFLMAO!

 

oh...and they always "keep us safe"!!

 

and they're soooooooo 'conservative' with your Tax Dollars!

see what I mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, maineman said:

so, you're OK with nine year olds purchasing AR-15s?

 

 

This is an example of why debating liberals is a waste of time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Z09 said:

I think if we went to 21 it would likely be illegal...

Do you approve of 21?

 

 

No I  do not.   I was hunting before I could drive.    I would carry a 12 gauge across my BMX handlebars  and police would drive by.   This  was early  '80s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Z09 said:

I'm sure some do..

Not sure of your point

If we are saying we don't want people under the age of 21 having guns, that really means that we cannot have people under that age in the military.... and we cannot have people under that age hunting dear or pheasant with their fathers either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

This is an example of why debating liberals is a waste of time 

is it an age issue or isn't it?  If it IS, then drawing the line between what age is legal and what age is illegal is a political problem.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, maineman said:

is it an age issue or isn't it?  If it IS, then drawing the line between what age is legal and what age is illegal is a political problem.

 

 

 

It is not an age issue,  it isn't even a gun issue.   It is a school safety issue and a mental issue.

 

It has nothing to do with age or guns.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

 

It is not an age issue,  it isn't even a gun issue.   It is a school safety issue and a mental issue.

 

It has nothing to do with age or guns.   

so.... if gun ownership is NOT an age issue, you ARE OK with nine year olds purchasing AR-15's?  You can't dance on both sides of this issue.  and to say that seventeen people being gunned down in a school has nothing to do with guns is a bit silly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, maineman said:

 and to say that seventeen people being gunned down in a school has nothing to do with guns is a bit silly.

 

There is no need for a gun control debate on it.    Murdering  people is illegal.

 

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

if gun ownership is NOT an age issue, you ARE OK with nine year olds purchasing AR-15's?

 

 

no, I am not.    But you are making a claim that 18 is  magically different than 21 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

There is no need for a gun control debate on it.    Murdering  people is illegal.

 

 

 

no, I am not.    But you are making a claim that 18 is  magically different than 21 

1.  but children owning the tools necessary for murdering people is not.

 

2.  please link to my post where I ever made such a claim.

 

I'll wait.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, maineman said:

please link to my post where I ever made such a claim.

 

 

Oh...   now you're not trying to raise the age to 21?

 

16 minutes ago, maineman said:

children owning the tools necessary for murdering people is not.

 

There are lots of things out there  that can  kill people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, maineman said:

If we are saying we don't want people under the age of 21 having guns, that really means that we cannot have people under that age in the military.... and we cannot have people under that age hunting dear or pheasant with their fathers either.

C'mon Maineman...

 

We both know that you're having a hard time agreeing with Trump that raising the age to 21 is a possibility...

If Obama said it you'd be agreeing and not bringing up these side arguments.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Oh...   now you're not trying to raise the age to 21?

 

 

There are lots of things out there  that can  kill people.

1.  A.  Quote a post from me where I suggested raising the age to 21 for gun ownership

     B.  Quote a post from me where I ever said that "18 is magically different than 21

2.  But very few with the deliciously evil efficiency of an AR-15.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Z09 said:

C'mon Maineman...

 

We both know that you're having a hard time agreeing with Trump that raising the age to 21 is a possibility...

If Obama said it you'd be agreeing and not bringing up these side arguments.....

quit making this about the clown,  just address the issue.  If you raise the age to 21, are you raising it just for gun PURCHASES or is it raised for gun POSSESSION and USE as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

quit making this about the clown,  just address the issue.  If you raise the age to 21, are you raising it just for gun PURCHASES or is it raised for gun POSSESSION and USE as well?

All three....

Unless you're in the military.......

 

(And you made this about the NRA....)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...