Jump to content
David_R

Site for Sale $1,000 - I need $50 per month to pay for hosting

Recommended Posts

 

 

Trump-3rd-State-of-the-Union-Address-Get

                            "I don't know ... maybe we should have impeached him?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

kj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh now you allow me to click on this thread and NOT get pushed to the dead people on film (not really) thread abut the Aussie  muslim  murders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, evince said:

this place is beginning to look very stormfrontish

quit your crying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, evince said:

cheating is all you bootie lickers know how to do 

seems to me that democrats are the ones cheating all the time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that is not what this nations courts show 

 

 

the cold hard court records show the republicans have been forced to court repeatedly because they cheated voters out of their rights just like recently in North Carolina

 

 

that is why they had been on a forced court order to prevent them from purging voters lists for DECADES

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, evince said:

that is not what this nations courts show 

 

 

the cold hard court records show the republicans have been forced to court repeatedly because they cheated voters out of their rights just like recently in North Carolina

 

 

that is why they had been on a forced court order to prevent them from purging voters lists for DECADES

 

 

 

lying crying liberal kunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cold hard court documented fact

 

 

how do you hide US court records 

 

 

hint: you cant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DNV V RNC

 

type that in and read what you get 

 

 

I advise the Brennan Justice center link

 

 

it covers their entire cheating history

 

the republican party has been cheating in elections for decades

 

 

 

It really took off under reagan

 

 

Type in to your search engine 

 

 

That should keep the black vote down

 

 

Its a quote from a republican party head to another 

 

 

It was a memo back in the 80s 

 

they were caught bold faced planning how they would keep black people from voting to win elections

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, evince said:

DNV V RNC

 

type that in and read what you get 

 

 

I advise the Brennan Justice center link

 

 

it covers their entire cheating history

 

the republican party has been cheating in elections for decades

 

 

 

It really took off under reagan

 

 

Type in to your search engine 

 

 

That should keep the black vote down

 

 

Its a quote from a republican party head to another 

 

 

It was a memo back in the 80s 

 

they were caught bold faced planning how they would keep black people from voting to win elections

When did you decide to become a mildly retarded minimum wage hooker?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2019 at 3:45 PM, personreal said:

When did you decide to become a mildly retarded minimum wage hooker?  

When you made it look apppealing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

Trump.is an idiot.

dontlooknow

  • facb50e4ea041b3f418d04df46199460?s=125&d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.liberalforum.org%2Fpublic%2Fstyle_images%2Fmaster%2Fprofile%2Fdefault_large.png
  • Senior Member
  • 38,732 posts
  • Gender:m
  • Location:Missouri

Posted Yesterday, 06:46 AM

I met with trump the other day just to throw him a few mill.

I like his build the wall stance. And his no bullBad word style.

  • +

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2019 at 12:26 AM, OMGitzHIM said:

David, what product do you own that is worth $45? What product can you create that is worth $45? I will own you bro 

How?  Gnats just buzz around people's ears and so small the air flow around a hand swatting at you blows you away, until you come back buzzing around a person's ears, or eyes on free message boards.

 

Stay in the shade, direct sunlight burns you alive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, spotdogg said:

I would be happy to buy this site...But I suspect this is just a scam...

NO you are a fukking Nazi...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are you such a complete ass?,,,Mommy issues?...Everything you post is vile and really retarded...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spotdogg said:

Why are you such a complete ass?,,,Mommy issues?...Everything you post is vile and really retarded...

SORRY YOU CAN'T ACCEPT THE TRUTH THAT YOU ARE A NAZI PIG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...