Jump to content
David_R

Site for Sale $1,000 - I need $50 per month to pay for hosting

Recommended Posts

On 12/1/2018 at 12:53 PM, Zaro said:

omg

He probably uses those lil stickie flowers in the tub too.

 

83330c01-741b-4e40-9a21-a7e4a51887e1_1.d

 

He sent me a selfie he will need a few packs of those flower buttons

 

maxresdefault.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2018 at 6:17 PM, JTZilla said:

Nlgga you got fuccked cause im still here !

 

WHAM! BAM! BAM! You got fucked by KeyShawn HARD while posting that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2018 at 11:26 AM, HerkenMcJerkin said:

LOL...OMFG.

 

Does it sit well with you that other people know IP addresses here?

It doesn't sit well with me that demorats exist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

^^ whiner, and author of thread only he reads LMFAO

 

Lots of activity in my thread. You are a loser here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WillFranklin said:

Lots of activity in my thread. 

 

You and duck. I detailed it recently, don't you remember the embarrassment? No, obviously you don't, that's a character flaw with libidiots like you, failing to learn from your mistakes.

 

You comprise roughly 70% of the posts, mostly "let's see what the Republican shills are up to tonight." The remaining content is ~27% conservatives roasting your sorry, whiny ass, and 3% pathetic mercy posts from a few libidiots.

 

Would you like me to update my analysis and prove to everyone reading this how pathetic you are? Pathetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

 

You and duck. I detailed it recently, don't you remember the embarrassment? No, obviously you don't, that's a character flaw with libidiots like you, failing to learn from your mistakes.

 

You comprise roughly 70% of the posts, mostly "let's see what the Republican shills are up to tonight." The remaining content is ~27% conservatives roasting your sorry, whiny ass, and 3% pathetic mercy posts from a few libidiots.

 

Would you like me to update my analysis and prove to everyone reading this how pathetic you are? Pathetic.

 

The conservatives are not roasting me; they are desperate furious spammers as their hero Trump is implicated in two felonies and the Republicans are caught cheating in the House race in NC09.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

The conservatives are not roasting me

 

LMFAO

 

de·ni·al
/dəˈnīəl/
 
    •  
    • PSYCHOLOGY
      failure to acknowledge an unacceptable truth or emotion or to admit it into consciousness, used as a defense mechanism.
      "you're living in denial"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

SixShooter is desperate.

 

^^ whiner, and author of thread only he reads LMFAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

^^ whiner, and author of thread only he reads LMFAO

 

PROVE IT! 61,870 views. I don't have that kind of time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

PROVE IT! 61,870 views. I don't have that kind of time.

 

 

^^ whiner, and author of thread only he reads LMFAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

 

 

^^ whiner, and author of thread only he reads LMFAO

 

Is that your proof? If so I am ready to rule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WillFranklin said:

Is that your proof? If so I am ready to rule.

 

 

^^ whiner, and author of thread only he reads LMFAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...