David_R

Site for Sale $1,000 - I need $50 per month to pay for hosting

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Hi doll

^^ wears socks with sandals

33 minutes ago, Zaro said:

omg

:D

You'll be "old" (relative term) someday (if you don't commit pharmaceutical suicide) and you too will give zero shlts what others think about your comfort.

But please, continue being young, uncomfortable, and worried about what others think as long as possible.

5 hours ago, Five By Five said:

your sig is to big CC

pumping videos again i see !

2 minutes ago, JTZilla said:

pumping videos again i see !

Staying with in the boundaries of my negotiation with teacher to be able to fight and combat against white racist populist nationalists like you that are destroying humanity 

I paid 50 bucks to get rid of you.  Or at least have a chance to try and I hope you could actually talk some policy and reasonable conversation about things that really matter rather than the usual dumb Bad word that you talk about  

1 minute ago, Five By Five said:

Staying with in the boundaries of my negotiation with teacher to be able to fight and combat against white racist populist nationalists like you that are destroying humanity 

I paid 50 bucks to get rid of you 

Nlgga you got fuccked cause im still here !

8 minutes ago, JTZilla said:

Nlgga you got fuccked cause im still here !

You are as stupid as your purple lip stupid avatar here we go again I was here for years ago Jesus when you gonna get rid of that stupid Bad wording thing !

Your cranial cavity has no neurons 

J Tutd you are seriously infected with some really bad thoughts dude 

Did duckt 615 fart on you or something? 

Just now, Five By Five said:

You are as stupid as your purple lip stupid avatar here we go again I was here for years ago Jesus when you gonna get rid of that stupid Bad wording thing !

Your cranial cavity has no neurons 

i leave it up as a reminder to you filthy faggot nlgger lovers on the left,,, obama was a dick sucking faggot and a criminal, and he was the devil himself......

I damn thee to hell   five !

1 minute ago, JTZilla said:

i leave it up as a reminder to you filthy faggot nlgger lovers on the left,,, obama was a dick sucking faggot and a criminal, and he was the devil himself......

I damn thee to hell   five !

Oh my my my my I am so scared I'm going to Hell I'm going to heaven I don't know where I'm going I don't know what is going to happen I really don't care because I can  laugh at death and I can laugh at Texas and Taxes

You know what is worse than fake news? 

Fake Dinero 

when your burning in the lake of fire , look towards the heavens and youll see me in a lawn chair drinking beer laughing at all you fags burning in the lake of fire

2 minutes ago, JTZilla said:

when your burning in the lake of fire , look towards the heavens and youll see me in a lawn chair drinking beer laughing at all you fags burning in the lake of fire

You are making me get very technical with my negotiation with teacher

You are making me get very technical with my negotiation with teacher

I damn thee to hell

11 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Just chant "Trump is not my President" for 20 minutes each morning.

Trump will still be your President but your butt will hurt less.

Lol. Plus 1.

2 hours ago, Five By Five said:

I paid 50 bucks to get rid of you.  Or at least have a chance to try and I hope you could actually talk some policy and reasonable conversation about things that really matter rather than the usual dumb Bad word that you talk about  

Seems to me it's the "racist populist nationalists" who are trying to protect women and gays from muslim fascism, hitler breath. You want people who throw gays off buildings and honor kill their own daughters to come here and transform America into a nation where women cannot drive or even leave the house unless they are in a burlap bag, accompanied by an adult male, and have a permission slip from theor husbands. 

2 minutes ago, SPLIB said:

Seems to me it's the "racist populist nationalists" who are trying to protect women and gays from muslim fascism, hitler breath. You want people who throw gays off buildings and honor kill their own daughters to come here and transform America into a nation where women cannot drive or even leave the house unless they are in a burlap bag, accompanied by an adult male, and have a permission slip from theor husbands. 

Maybe they will toss 5 off first...

2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Gotta prime the pump. 

Maybe they'll stay in their camel lands if we agree to throw our own gays off roofs and beat mouthy broads? :)

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

you are useless toothless white racist national populist for West Vagina

Just now, SPLIB said:

Gotta prime the pump. 

Maybe they'll stay in their camel lands if we agree to throw our own gays off roofs and beat mouthy broads? :)

good luck with that.. Have a Harvey Milk with your Koshoggi burger

you are useless toothless white racist national populist for West Vagina

sad 5 is an uneducated liberal asswipe… seems he can't read!!!

good luck with that.. Have a Harvey Milk with your Koshoggi burger

You might want to pck some people who lived - lol.