David_R

Site for Sale $1,000 - I need $50 per month to pay for hosting

16 minutes ago, bludog said:

They won't say it, of course, but that's exactly why most of them don't want their own room.  But in the interest of fairness and balance, the site should have a CO Rm.    And then, just maybe, some some serious Conservatives might post thoughtful content that they hesitate to express on NHB.

You are a true Lib :) You lil dreamer you yhmsn6.gif

12 minutes ago, bludog said:

At least that's what the thread title says :glare:.

Me thinks it's bullshit.

1 hour ago, Middl3 said:

Speaking of the LO Room...as a Con you would not know BUT Libs are all over the map..that is part of what makes us ..well us. The LO Room is not some passive kumbayah(<--spell check disaster) joint. Because we are so diverse it gets lively..polite not mean.

Would I like to see that in NHB..polite not mean? Not sure..I do enjoy a good dust up and exercise my right to be a potty mouth :D

yhmsn24.gif @ sensitive??..you don't read my shit do you? :P  yhmsn24.gif

I read it, do you?
Doesn't look like you shrug much off to me

I would take the LO "diversity" more seriously if so many Libs weren't banned from there
This last election was tough on your side. Seems like any disagreement among Libs resulted in one of them getting banned.
You may be surprised to learn I read there sometimes, sort of spying on the enemy

1 hour ago, Middl3 said:

They had one and it was a fail..or so I was told. You are right it does, but no way teach could figure out how. I could do it for him if he wanted, but like I said the place is a 80 year old dick..soon to fall off. He would just tell us some line about the Ole Man said this or that..I talked to the Ole Man he don't care one way or the other.

The more you rely on the old man the worse off things get.

There never was a con only room. There WAS a "moderated discussion room" created just for you a year or two back, but that fell through and didn't become public.
That was your fault, with a little blame coming my way for not finding a way to get through to you.
But that was a present (curse?) that I tried to do for you.

8 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

I would take the LO "diversity" more seriously if so many Libs weren't banned from there

Those kicked out were tweeners that leaned very right...Posers lets call them. There are looooooooooooooooooooong histories and Blu takes that shit seriously. He also docos it all as it happens. Not defending, just laying it out. Not my department.

10 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

The more you rely on the old man the worse off things get.

When one is sitting in a ditch the only way is up. OR as we have done dig deeper.  I expected nothing from the owner and I asked for nothing..these are things he told me. He talks really really fast too  :P NYorker I suspect.

14 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

There never was a con only room. There WAS a "moderated discussion room" created just for you a year or two back, but that fell through and didn't become public.

I was not given an opportunity to finish what you started and thanks for trying..someone got cold feetz and it wasn't me. I have the skills we were just missing someone with balls.

3 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

I was not given an opportunity to finish what you started and thanks for trying..someone got cold feetz and it wasn't me. I have the skills we were just missing someone with balls.

That was me, and that was what I couldn't get across to you.
You had to talk to me and you were so tender about your welcome you weren't about to.
For the record, I consider it a personal failure of mine, but nothing can be done about that now.
I am truly out of it now, and for that I thank you.
You accomplished your goal, it's unfortunate about the price.

5 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

That was me, and that was what I couldn't get across to you.
You had to talk to me and you were so tender about your welcome you weren't about to.

Then I am confused because that is not how it was relayed to me at the time. I will talk to anyone..were we played?

8 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

For the record, I consider it a personal failure of mine, but nothing can be done about that now.

From what you are saying today this is totally NOT how it was all portrayed to me at the time...at all. So no it was not your failure.

6 hours ago, Chuck! said:

In the upper right hand corner of EVERYONE'S signature on EVERY POST they make is a little "X"
Click that and you can ignore that person's signature forevermore, and if you like, you can even turn of EVERYONE'S signature.

Your other suggestions involve censoring conduct and functions the software doesn't allow
Thanks for playing though

You're welcome. I know all of that.

I've lived a life of total results and action, this place is the opposite of that .

3 hours ago, Middl3 said:

Sorry to report but there have been zero plans to improve the joint for the 2 years I have been there...You can twittle with your own member permissions to make your stay more bearable but beyond that wear a thicker helmet.

Lol. I know that. This place improve? Lol

It has nothing to do with wearing a helmet, it is my administrative talent, since I've called every shot in my life, I apply that to everything and this place is horribly run

my hourly rate is enormous, especially since I retired 8 yrs ago, so i'd like to see a spamless place. But I'm only here for seconds so it don't matter.

42 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Then I am confused because that is not how it was relayed to me at the time. I will talk to anyone..were we played?

37 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

From what you are saying today this is totally NOT how it was all portrayed to me at the time...at all. So no it was not your failure.

I know how it was "portrayed" to you.
That is because I was trying to remain anonymous, not rub it in your face, you resented me enough, but rather, win you over.
I most specifically didn't want you to feel obligated to me in any way, and forbid teacher from telling you I had anything to do with it
As I said, my personal failure

Sorry

10 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

That is because I was trying to not rub it in your face, but rather, win you over

I am not a delicate flower. I am an extrovert and one of the easiest people to talk to or at. Sorry you felt you had to win me over, simply talking with me usually gets it done. Not a persona I wanted to deliver...bummer. We all come off very differently on a screen...sorta. There has never been a chat site on earth where words are not misinterpreted. Guess we got in that space.

eh, sh!t happens

It probably wouldn't have worked anyway, but I was willing to give it a shot and watch the carnage if it blew up.
I think if you recall, you knew I had some ability, but not how much, and raised a little hell over it.
Probably about when you talked to David

No need rehashing it now.

Anyway...
Happy Thanksgiving

4 hours ago, Chuck! said:

My point is, you are not much different than any other newbie/mod

You catch a lot of gruff right off the bat to see how you handle things, and then we move from there.
You DO add "some" value, unlike the troll who I have also been conversing with in this thread

10-4 on the truce,

Pig,

LOL

Are you chicken to say who you are calling a troll?

FYI, chuckie babe, I trawl, not troll. I catch a lot of suckers like you all the time I wets my nets. 32 inch tickler chain setting, 11-40 doors and two 70 feet texas flat nets. 

Absorb that.

You're a legend in your own mind, George.
And not nearly as clever as you think you are.

I remember you using that line way back in my Debate Politics days
It wasn't funny then neither

11 hours ago, HerkenMcJerkin said:

You're welcome. I know all of that.

Then why did you post it?
You one of those crybabies who is going to complain even if you have to lie to do it?
Are you a leftist?

On 11/20/2018 at 7:54 AM, Five By Five said:

seems that music really rubs some people the wrong way.. only took me a decade to learn it.. I will conform