David_R

Site for Sale $1,000 - I need $50 per month to pay for hosting

3 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

I have moderated many a wild west type forum for decades..This joint is actually tame. Staff needs a place to talk shop and say why and what was done over a situation. There is no establishment on earth that does not have that. Net wise or business wise. It was shop talk and procedure talk and nothing you can't know that hasn't been posted in the horse thread lol

This has always been a thing between staff and members..no reason to expect less from this place. Sorry guys, we simply don't spend time talking about you all in there.

You don't?😭

5 hours ago, Middl3 said:

Maybe I should take up the slack..I like doing vids too and when I get on a roll I could give 2 shits who don't like it. For me it is a mood thing. Everyone knows where the ignore button is..their bad if they don't use it.

Yeah, Yo!😛

5 hours ago, 123urout said:

Nobody cares what you do Dummy.

The hell we don't. STFU.

4 hours ago, Chuck! said:

Music videos can be fun, but that does not mean he isn't stupid.

I get tired of having to page down past them so many times I finally yielded and put the SOB on ignore.
And still if anyone else comes to read the conversations, there they are, off topic and taking up LOTS of space
And he won't let you just avoid the threads he posts in, because if he sees ANY discussion going on, about anything, he spams it.
He has the mentality of a spoiled three year old who has never been taught discipline, and  during a gathering runs from group to group, hitting and yelling at people and daring someone to stop him.
Once upon a time he was a genuinely nice guy, whom I was fond of

Now a days he's an insufferable and narcissistic prick, who is happy to piss off the whole world, right and left, so long as he gets some attention.

Bitch, bitch, bitch.^

What I mean is that that is all you do. can't you just one time be happy and say something nice, instead of bitch, bitch bitch? Huh?

You never hear me bitch, bitch, bitching all the time like you bitch.

18 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Nice to see you think you know who is what. Thing you forget is the way the situation with 5x5 was handled... badly. Had it been done to 123 or Blue I would feel the same way. Teach used a "good talking too" method and they caved...in his tread only. But ONLY to stop them from doing it in HIS thread. Screw the rest of us mentality. Seems management/teacher tolerated the rest of the board getting bombarded with all sorts of crap including Vids foreva....until in ended up in his personal legacy thread.. Then and only then did it become a "thing"

And yes I seem to have said the same thing 6 ways in 1 paragraph.

This is my point. We, as members have the tools to adjust what we want to see and who we want to tolerate. You have had a hard on for me since day one so you will have a hard time truly listening to anything I say and taking it at face value. That's cool I may have even earned it :D BUT One member, regardless of status, should not be able to flex to protect HIS territory (1 tread among 2.2 mil)that he has claimed as sacred and blow off the rest.

LOL
We seem to have differing definitions to the term "hard on"
You started out moderating from a very biased POV and it is evident everytime someone complains to you directly where I can see it.
As far as how you started off, I gave you no more grief than any other beginning mod, but you skin seems to be thinner than most.

We've been getting along a bit lately, due to my efforts at being "sensitive" towards you, but accepting what you say at face value will only make a fool out of me and anyone else who is so foolish.
A recent example of that is when you posted that this sock wasn't five and the IPs proved it, or something to that effect.
I knew that wasn't correct, that IPs prove nothing, but I didn't call you on that, exercising my sensitivity towards you.
So don't go overboard.
We both are who we are.

I too, don't like how this whole five thing has shaken out, but I also blame myself for it. I should have ran the annoying bastard off before I quit, but I didn't

teacher isn't strong enough to do it and stand up for it, so we have this current situation instead.

Would you be willing to agree to a truce for the holidays or do you just want to take it one day at a time?
This is all make believe to me anyway, the politics I practice in real life have real results
Did you see? Ohio House passed a Heartbeat Abortion Bill by a veto proof margin the other day, and a SYG bill the day before that.
When I can be a part of that, this place's value is entertainment only

28 minutes ago, TDS said:

The mod room needs to be open for the members to read, imao. 

You just CAN'T stop saying stupid crap, can you?

8 minutes ago, TDS said:

Bitch, bitch, bitch.^

What I mean is that that is all you do. can't you just one time be happy and say something nice, instead of bitch, bitch bitch? Huh?

You never hear me bitch, bitch, bitching all the time like you bitch.

See?
You're bitching now, stupidly, in fact

1 minute ago, Chuck! said:

See?

You could use some anger management. WTF IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?  ANYWAY?

Image result for anger management gifs

5 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

You just CAN'T stop saying stupid crap, can you?

Not when you're around.

6 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

Knew I shoulda went with attitude lol

4 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

See?
You're bitching now, stupidly, in fact

U 2.

9 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

Would you be willing to agree to a truce for the holidays or do you just want to take it one day at a time?

Nah.. no truce I kinda like the ups and downs :) I chose to hang in NHB. I like it a bit ruff.

6 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Knew I shoulda went with attitude lol

My point is, you are not much different than any other newbie/mod

You catch a lot of gruff right off the bat to see how you handle things, and then we move from there.
You DO add "some" value, unlike the troll who I have also been conversing with in this thread

10-4 on the truce,

Pig,

LOL

1 hour ago, Middl3 said:

Posting about politics in there?? Then you defo heard wrong

I can vouch for the truth of this.

13 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

A recent example of that is when you posted that this sock wasn't five and the IPs proved it, or something to that effect.
I knew that wasn't correct, that IPs prove nothing, but I didn't call you on that, exercising my sensitivity towards you.
So don't go overboard.

No I did not state any of the above I said the IPs did not match, which BTW, is what we have been instructed to do. They did not match. Sounded like 5, posted like 5, it might be 5 but one could not be positive. I do not use the onboard IP checker. I use an online source the zeros in very tightly. 5 maybe a lot of things you claim but he do know how to spoof. Hence the thumbs up to 5..I appreciate anyone that has groove on the tech world. My admiration for some of 5s skills and his ability to irritate..effectively..is strictly from a geek level.

23 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

I knew I shoulda said attitude instead..

25 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

When I can be a part of that, this place's value is entertainment only

It's is loosing it's shine for me..was fun at 1st but the shock value has worn off now the other side simply sounds..well like a white noise. There are my old haunts from my pirate days that I still go to but I do like the set up of this software and the way it is layed out. The voices in the background are getting boring. I have run upon like minded folk that I enjoy bantering with and posting with. The info is fresh and intelligent then it gets tared over with shitstain and O memes. Don't get me wrong if I wanted only one side I would stay in the LO room.

Speaking of the LO Room...as a Con you would not know BUT Libs are all over the map..that is part of what makes us ..well us. The LO Room is not some passive kumbayah(<--spell check disaster) joint. Because we are so diverse it gets lively..polite not mean.

Would I like to see that in NHB..polite not mean? Not sure..I do enjoy a good dust up and exercise my right to be a potty mouth :D

yhmsn24.gif @ sensitive??..you don't read my shit do you? :P  yhmsn24.gif

50 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

It does have the best of both worlds..NHB and the LO Room.

IMO, The site needs a CO Room for fairness.  Libs would not be allowed in, of course. 

22 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

My point is, you are not much different than any other newbie/mod

You catch a lot of gruff right off the bat to see how you handle things, and then we move from there.
You DO add "some" value, unlike the troll who I have also been conversing with in this thread

10-4 on the truce,

Pig,

LOL

needle dick  :D

Just now, bludog said:

IMO, The site needs a CO Room for fairness.  Libs would not be allowed in, of course. 

They had one and it was a fail..or so I was told. You are right it does, but no way teach could figure out how. I could do it for him if he wanted, but like I said the place is a 80 year old dick..soon to fall off. He would just tell us some line about the Ole Man said this or that..I talked to the Ole Man he don't care one way or the other.

2 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

They had one and it was a fail..or so I was told.

Not that I know of.  The idea was proposed, a while back;  It might have been before you arrived here.  Most Cons, including teacher were  VEHEMENTLY against it.  The copycat site has both LO and CO rooms.  The CO room there was originally proposed by yours truly, back when the world was new.

5 minutes ago, bludog said:

Not that I know of.  The idea was proposed, a while back;  It might have been before you arrived here.  Most Cons, including teacher were  VEHEMENTLY against it.  The copycat site has both LO and CO rooms.  The CO room there was originally proposed by yours truly, back when the world was new.

Ahh okies..saw a dead thread like it was a rahrah try at a Con room. Thing is tho I do think they should have their own private room but because of the types we have here..they would get bored and end back in NHB. They come here with 1 goal..pointlessly trash a Lib..Not all, but 98%.

I would make a suggestion to try a Pinned Con Thread but I am sure that would go flat as well..the joint is for sale after all.

36 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Thing is tho I do think they should have their own private room but because of the types we have here..they would get bored and end back in NHB. They come here with 1 goal..pointlessly trash a Lib..Not all, but 98%.

They won't say it of course, but that's exactly why most of them don't want their own room.  But in the interest of fairness and balance, the site should have a CO Rm.    And then, just maybe, some serious Conservatives might post thoughtful content that they hesitate to express on NHB.

10 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

the joint is for sale after all.

At least that's what the thread title says :glare:.