David_R

Site for Sale $1,000 - I need $50 per month to pay for hosting

57 minutes ago, Flarvis said:

You tell us, moron.

http://www.davidrutstein.com/

Says Cannonpointer, big cheese at his fake azz, copycat site.  You want to bad mouth your adversary here?  Then do it yourself.   I'm not doing it for you

1 minute ago, bludog said:

Says Cannonpointer, big cheese at his fake azz, copycat site.  You want to bad mouth your adversary here?  Then do it yourself.   I'm not doing it for you

Get on that dick, chump. And stay on it. 

47 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

You will get it as well..you have adds aka sponsors a package. Get enough complaints and you will loose them. It is a ticking clock dude. OH and you can inherit our Cons...joy to zee world!!

They can eat my shorts, son. 3 bucks a month. Been at it for years. No profanity filters. Udonno what yer talking about.

5 hours ago, benson13 said:

make the rednecks pay for it...this is the ONLY place they learn anything in their Foxaganda Factless little lives

hows that trump collusion going?   hows the impeachment going?   lol   you loser

Ill take over paying the bills, but aint donating more than 1% of my  intelligence to make Liberals 1000% smarter.

9 hours ago, Flarvis said:

You did it because you're a rube goldberg. Less than a month ago, he was claiming to be a new owner, dumbass.

yes, i brought that up remember

why are you so concerned about this?..this was my joke for here for my fun...i throw bunches of 10 dollar bills out the window on the freeway for fun

btw, my retirement is permanent now

I don't pay for any other online site...I d@mn sure not going to pay for this.  My life existed before I got here and will continue if he shuts it down or makes it a pay site.

15 hours ago, Flarvis said:

They can eat my shorts, son. 3 bucks a month. Been at it for years. No profanity filters. Udonno what yer talking about.

You need to talk to your coder.....you have adds which means you are generating income. Brings in $$ to offset site/server/hosting cost. OR goes into someones pocket.

i will be happy to pay but we need to have equal representation on the mods, there are no conservative mods,,, they get 4 we should have 4 too...

3 minutes ago, David_R said:

I just banned Lucifer

THANK YOU!! It is about time :)

You can do a workaround with the blacklist thing and reinstate advertising....easy fix usually...once again you have my phone number but if you lost it PM my rosy red..well you know what to do.

4 hours ago, Middl3 said:

You need to talk to your coder.....you have adds which means you are generating income. Brings in $$ to offset site/server/hosting cost. OR goes into someones pocket.

Pocket, simpleton. 3 bucks a month. No holds barred. No profanity filter. Never had it. Never will. 

2 minutes ago, Flarvis said:

Pocket, simpleton. 3 bucks a month. No holds barred. No profanity filter. Never had it. Never will. 

Profanity alone will not get you blacklisted..

On 2/20/2018 at 9:25 AM, David_R said:

Donate Link was placed on this site - I need $75 per month to pay for hosting. I will post every donation I receive on this topic. Donors are welcome to post their donations here as well. 

You can always send a paypal donation to david@naaip.org.

The website has a lot of uncluttered space, you could sell a banner add space for each discussion area, how much do you want for the site?

2 hours ago, Middl3 said:

Profanity alone will not get you blacklisted..

Then there it is. 

The issue was the pussy profanity filter, was it not?

The other issue is the lie that the site costs david six million dollars a day to run. 

Try 3 bucks a month. 

1 hour ago, Flarvis said:

Try 3 bucks a month. 

More like about 30 times that much ...  The going rate for a site like yours.

28 minutes ago, bludog said:

More like about 30 times that much ...  The going rate for a site like yours.

I'll just have to take your word for it, expert. 

for me to pay 75 a month to have people post negative things about my business. 

Sorry, I will delete the site in a second if the site is used to harm my business. 

Most likely the 75 a month for hosting will not be raised. and No one will take responsibility for the 75/month. So the forum will not be existence for very much longer. 

What does it really matter. 

42 minutes ago, David_R said:

for me to pay 75 a month to have people post negative things about my business. 

Sorry, I will delete the site in a second if the site is used to harm my business. 

Most likely the 75 a month for hosting will not be raised. and No one will take responsibility for the 75/month. So the forum will not be existence for very much longer. 

What does it really matter. 

you mean i wasted 10 bucks?

why don't you sell this dump to kfools. do you realize you would destroy benson and bivens lives if you shut this down

1 minute ago, David_R said:

every day this forum costs me  two dollars and 50 cents. You covered 4 days.

look.i'm the first one who gave a contribution to the cause to shame  these bunch of cheap blood sukin low lifes

how much has been given so far?