David_R

Site for Sale $1,000 - I need $50 per month to pay for hosting

4 minutes ago, ChickenChoker said:

we own an identity theft/background check co...how were you hacked if i may ask

As near as the investigators can tell, my info was lifted as part of a data breach at a subsidiary of the credit card I use to pay suppliers - IOW "perfect strangers" got my "name and account number" off of what should have been a secure transaction.

4 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

He wanted to send a personal check.

Actually, I intended to send a cashier's check.

1 minute ago, theLion said:

As near as the investigators can tell, my info was lifted as part of a data breach at a subsidiary of the credit card I use to pay suppliers - IOW "perfect strangers" got my "name and account number" off of what should have been a secure transaction.

happens..............thieves have these programs that constantly spit out random numbers...like the lotto, they'll hit one in 300 million and capture an account

luckily, you are SOOOO protected using a credit card for purchases....you'll always have visa on your side and the merchant by the testiculars when problems arise...you just a new accnt number and sent on your way

plus you'll immediately detect any nonsense from your current statement

1 minute ago, ChickenChoker said:

happens..............thieves have these programs that constantly spit out random numbers...like the lotto, they'll hit one in 300 million and capture an account

luckily, you are SOOOO protected using a credit card for purchases....you'll always have visa on your side and the merchant by the testiculars when problems arise...you just  got a new accnt number and sent on your way with a possible but unlikely  50 dollar loss

plus you'll immediately detect any nonsense from your current statement

2 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

My bank does all that. I've been robbed once and got my money back in a few days.

thieves actually try to get the social seurity numbers of children to create virgin accnts and rob from the cradle

others like to strip a corpse of their identity right after they croak

the only way to protect yourself from ID theft is have stinko credit, lol

$75 a month comes out to $900 a year = David's expense for the site.

One option might be to have an annual membership fee of say, in the area of $5.00 for all members.  No pay = gonzo.   $5 or less per year isn't too much to ask.

There could be one week in the year when everyone pays or is let go.  That would eliminate enrolling every new member that shows up almost every day.

24 minutes ago, bludog said:

$75 a month comes out to $900 a year = David's expense for the site.

One option might be to have an annual membership fee of say, in the area of $5.00 for all members.  No pay = gonzo.   $5 or less per year isn't too much to ask.

There could be one week in the year when everyone pays or is let go.

A six pack of cheep beer a year..  but I ain't donating to keep the LO room a pristine cockpit

1200px-US_$5_Series_2006_obverse.jpg

37 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

A six pack of cheep beer a year..  but I ain't donating to keep the LO room a pristine cockpit

Just for spite?  Stick it up your rump fukface.

1 minute ago, bludog said:

Just for spite?  Stick it up your rump fukface.

apologies for offense. that is a tough road you are trying to maintain

And I do not want my perspective limited narrowly and homed in on one solution.

2 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

I do not want my perspective limited narrowly and homed in on one solution.

Then stick to NHB.  That's what it's for.

Pfff 75 a month? Ill take it off your hands for that.You arent going to get that amount from the Liberal soks on here. there is only about 4 of them pretending to be many. I`ll only take it off your hands if teacher stays.

9 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

I wont pay to be here. Its a conservative site anyways. 

lolol.102k posts....lollolol

your whole life and being is encrusted in this pile of stinking dog shiit here.and you can't even spare a fukin fin

you probably starved jo mama in her old age

15 hours ago, David_R said:

Give this a few weeks..... If no one is ponying up cash...I have to make decision if I want to donate $75/month to guys and girls to chat about politics....I would need a steady stream of donations to cover the 75/month....... I suggest you put together group that is willing to cover that 75 per month.

ruling elites and their pay to play my way or no way.  When cyberspace stops allowing me brain to brain contact without face to face confrontation, time for me to get face to face.  That won't end well for me and eventually the ancestry removing humans from this atmosphere saving their social identity for eternity..

By the way David R. I am eternally grateful for this message board. I couldn't have completed global Intellectual Armageddon without it. Now whether I post here anymore or not, it is just watch and see.

3 hours ago, sole result said:

ruling elites and their pay to play my way or no way.  When cyberspace stops allowing me brain to brain contact without face to face confrontation, time for me to get face to face.  That won't end well for me and eventually the ancestry removing humans from this atmosphere saving their social identity for eternity..

By the way David R. I am eternally grateful for this message board. I couldn't have completed global Intellectual Armageddon without it. Now whether I post here anymore or not, it is just watch and see.

Well cough up a 5 dollar bill

2 minutes ago, David_R said:

Donation Details

/Note

Total amount: $5.00 USD

Quantity: 1

Purpose: LiberalForum

Contributor: R****d B*****n

David_r  are we getting closer??  I know of 20$n in donations now

You are correct.. we should organize ourselves and pay our way. 

You should make a category for paying members..  we have to let the freebeies come

actually those that pay .. something will have some sort of club and figure out what they want to do with this forum

11 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

Trust me if someone steals my identity they'll give it back, unless they want my 2 ex wives on thier ass.

I use one specific credit card for almost every online transaction,,

I almost never use my bank debit card.. and only if I really trust the payee

Donated today.

You donated $5.00 USD to NAAIP.org
Thank you for using PayPal
Donation Details
Date: February 21, 2018 at 7:47:47 AM PST
Transaction ID: **********
Purpose: LiberalForum
Donation to: NAAIP.org
Donation from:  bludog
Donation amount: $5.00 USD 

Total amount of this transaction
$5.00 USD
Funding Sources Used  (Total)  
MASTER_CARD x- ****
 $5.00 USD

The transaction will appear on your credit card statement as PAYPAL *NAAIP.ORG.
Please note it may take a little while for this donation to appear in the Activity section of your account.

2 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Lol.. maybe those who donated will receive a bottle of holy oil and a genuine prayer cloth.

Translation:  You don't want to give anything.

3 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

I might as well wipe my ass with a five and flush it down the crapper.

It's up to David_R to answer that one.

@David_R

Donations are fine and dandy HOWEVER it is a full time job getting people to remember to pony up. I have 2 sites that run on donations and it takes a lot to remind peeps. Since mine are old sites with regulars most have set up a monthly reup. The rule of thumb is IF there is no cashola to cover the cost the site goes poof and all those that donated within that month got refunds. Any overages are applied to the up coming month.

I have someone seriously interested in taking over the joint and the domain name and are willing to pay a fair price. I will call you later after they have mulled over the details. UNLESS you are not interested. Let me know please.