David_R

Site for Sale $1,000 - I need $50 per month to pay for hosting

22 hours ago, David_R said:

Give this a few weeks..... If no one is ponying up cash...I have to make decision if I want to donate $75/month to guys and girls to chat about politics....I would need a steady stream of donations to cover the 75/month....... I suggest you put together group that is willing to cover that 75 per month.

AH OH, most of these other areas of speech are like the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany. Facebook is just strange and juvenile, what happened to the adds?

22 minutes ago, Chongo said:

AH OH, most of these other areas of speech are like the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany. Facebook is just strange and juvenile, what happened to the adds?

Blacklisted..one of the cost of free speech. We have a few whinny biatches here and they are to blame.

I will gladly mail $20 in cash you can  the address

and I will pay $20 a month for as long as I am not bored with the storm

41 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

BTW I have the easiest work around regarding blacklisted accounts..

I couldn't find the specific cookie to delete when I tried to look once..

I trashed them all and got past it

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

I will gladly mail $20 in cash you can  the address

and I will pay $20 a month for as long as I am not bored with the storm

I will handle your payment for a year for a one time fee of 5$  ..

Please send me 245$ cash

make the rednecks pay for it...this is the ONLY place they learn anything in their Foxaganda Factless little lives

20 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

Trust me if someone steals my identity they'll give it back, unless they want my 2 ex wives on thier ass.

rofl...you were always a funny dude

This thread should be in the liberal only forum.  Who bans conservatives then asks them for money? Lol no thanks, I'm good. 

4 hours ago, Middl3 said:

@David_R

Donations are fine and dandy HOWEVER it is a full time job getting people to remember to pony up. I have 2 sites that run on donations and it takes a lot to remind peeps. Since mine are old sites with regulars most have set up a monthly reup. The rule of thumb is IF there is no cashola to cover the cost the site goes poof and all those that donated within that month got refunds. Any overages are applied to the up coming month.

I have someone seriously interested in taking over the joint and the domain name and are willing to pay a fair price. I will call you later after they have mulled over the details. UNLESS you are not interested. Let me know please.

how much could this place be possibly worth....400 dollars?

5 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

When I check out someone before I give and find out they're a notorious fraudster who has been banned from his chosen profession for theft and fraud what do you think?

scamming a bunch of people for $75 a month to run a board seems like a lotta work...especially since he is doing the accounting live for us to see

8 hours ago, Five By Five said:

I use one specific credit card for almost every online transaction,,

I almost never use my bank debit card.. and only if I really trust the payee

very wise...is you use the same card for online, you are pretty safe, especially with a small credit line

but you are only liable for the first 50 bucks in fraud...PERIOD with a credit card

visa doesn't tolerate much nonsense from sellers.and most sellers depend on  credit cards to stay in biz so their grabbed by the nuts.use a credit card for transacctions

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

Depends on how many websites he runs

ok..lets say he has 10.thats 750 a month.that's if he GETS it.scammers aren't going to work for min wage 

3 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

If you'll notice all donations go to the naaip

everyone knows david is on the shady side of life.anyone who runs something like this has to be shady to begin with......lol

seems half the characters here are pretty shady

politics is pretty shady.if i lost 10 bucks to a scam, i'd feel pretty sorry for the scammer and consider it a gift...lol

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 2:50 PM, ChickenChoker said:

c'mon you bunch of cheap muther fukin turds...i just ponied up 10 bucks

and i ain't been here in yrs................i make you people look so pathetic ya tight wadded spinsters

now i know you libberturdtwats ain't got 2 nickels to rub...surely the cons will donate 10 bucks a piece

jezus christ. some of you libberturds live in this god damned place rent free, this isn't grandmas basement you pecker heads

cant cuss in the text.....not worth paying for.....[African-American slur]

12 minutes ago, bigsky said:

cant cuss in the text.....not worth paying for.....[African-American slur]

Prime example of a sponsor blacklist issue among many others..don't let the door hit ya on Ur way out.

8 minutes ago, Middl3 said:

Prime example of a sponsor blacklist issue among many others..don't let the door hit ya on Ur way out.

why don't you pay for it? yer a moderator......why should I pay for you to be able to be a bitch to me?

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

Midd would get lockjaw and skinned knees trying to earn a whole 75 bucks.

lofl

On 2/20/2018 at 2:32 PM, David_R said:

Give this a few weeks..... If no one is ponying up cash...I have to make decision if I want to donate $75/month to guys and girls to chat about politics....I would need a steady stream of donations to cover the 75/month....... I suggest you put together group that is willing to cover that 75 per month.

I host my board for three bucks a month - never beg for cash. :)

On 2/20/2018 at 2:50 PM, ChickenChoker said:

c'mon you bunch of cheap muther fukin turds...i just ponied up 10 bucks

and i ain't been here in yrs................i make you people look so pathetic ya tight wadded spinsters

now i know you libberturdtwats ain't got 2 nickels to rub...surely the cons will donate 10 bucks a piece

jezus christ. some of you libberturds live in this god damned place rent free, this isn't grandmas basement you pecker heads

You just lost your fake modship for being a sucker, rube. 

1 hour ago, Middl3 said:

You have sponsors, AND you're begging for cash?

I have no sponsors and never grovel.

2 hours ago, ChickenChoker said:

ok..lets say he has 10.thats 750 a month.that's if he GETS it.scammers aren't going to work for min wage 

Shut your retarded dick hole.

11 minutes ago, Flarvis said:

You just lost your fake modship for being a sucker, rube. 

the reason i did it was to embarrass all these cheapskates here....to make fools of them..................to razzle this crypt around

modship?..i'm too apathetic anymore to worry about that..keep it

50 minutes ago, ChickenChoker said:

the reason i did it was to embarrass all these cheapskates here....to make fools of them..................to razzle this crypt around

modship?..i'm too apathetic anymore to worry about that..keep it

You did it because you're a rube goldberg. Less than a month ago, he was claiming to be a new owner, dumbass.