I won half a million bucks playing online poker.. yet i'm the idiot?

Just now, Harryhands said:

If poker was only skill, Daniel and Phil would still be on top.  Seen them around, lately?

Either way they are much better poker players than average and have made many millions from poker.

Look i can't keep talking about dumb stuff..  its annoying to me

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Harryhands said:

IQ rather depends upon, who wrote the test.

If I'm Chinese and I write the test then you, Whitey, are a moron.

They use the Raven IQ test  now harry

which is based on patterns so it does not matter what race or culture u come from. '

'

and the races that get lowest iq scores also get the lowest grades .. welcome to reality u libtard 

6 minutes ago, PETECOOK003 said:

They use the Raven IQ test  now harry

which is based on patterns so it does not matter what race or culture u come from. 

One would hope.  My wife is a wiz with words and hates those things.  She's not alone.  Golfboy is a moron and does fine.  The grammarian here is utterly clueless but he writes very well.

It comes down to this - what's smart where you are, when you are, and who thought that was important?

Those dumb as a box of hammers in guitar-land are kings, if they can play that bad boy and I can't.

raven-progressive-matrics-iq-test-exampl

One would hope.  My wife is a wiz with words and hates those things.  She's not alone.  Golfboy is a moron and does fine.  The grammarian here is utterly clueless but he writes very well.

It comes down to this - what's smart where you are, when you are, and who thought that was important?

Those dumb as a box of hammers in guitar-land are kings, if you can play that bad boy and I can't.

raven-progressive-matrics-iq-test-exampl

People that score high on one part of iq test also score high on average on the other parts ... 

add me on Mikepolitics101 at gmail on skype if u want a poker lesson but u have to watch some vids in return... with me 

2 minutes ago, PETECOOK003 said:

People that score high on one part of iq test also score high on average on the other parts ... 

add me on Mikepolitics101 at gmail on skype if u want a poker lesson but u have to watch some vids in return... with me 

Ugh.  Hitler Youth. https://www.google.com/search?q=Mikepolitics101&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

3 minutes ago, Harryhands said:

It's very unfair, I know, but it's mostly because - only Hitler Youths talk about it....

actually harry smart people are not scared of the truth  unlike libtards

also smart people are curious and like to study things

libtards like you are scared to study and be honest about black crime rates,  etc 

also i never talk about Jews ... 

actually harry smart people are not scared of the truth  unlike libtards

also smart people are curious and like to study things

libtards like you are scared to study and be honest about black crime rates,  etc 

I am a liberal.  I posted the IQ chart.  I am not PC.  And Whitey is not on top eh?

Got one for ya.  Know what scares people about talking about incest?

The hell I do but there is "hard" science and "soft" science.  Hardware, middleware, software, and wetware.  Don't piss me off, young one,

Ok so blacks get lowest iq scores on avearge.. 

and get lowest grades every single year

but u deny that blacks have an iq average of 70 in africa

give me a break 

Just now, PETECOOK003 said:

Ok so blacks get lowest iq scores on avearge.. 

and get lowest grades every single year

but u deny that blacks have an iq average of 70 in africa

give me a break 

I deny nothing, if proven true.  But I don't ask those who hunt seals to survive to validate my balance sheet.

And you are tying my patience so, don't. I'm not here to reinforce your delusions.

3 minutes ago, Harryhands said:

I deny nothing, if proven true.  But I don't ask those who hunt seals to survive to validate my balance sheet.

And you are tying my patience so, don't. I'm not here to reinforce your delusions.

Your such an idiot.. u act like u are going to beat me up somehow or something? 

so the past 120 years of iq testing has prove this is true but u dont like the truth basically right? 

also u lost in poker cuz your not smart enough Harry to be a champion poker player.. the truth bro 

Your such an idiot.. u act like u are going to beat me up somehow or something? 

so the past 120 years of iq testing has prove this is true but u dont like the truth basically right? 

also u lost in poker cuz your not smart enough Harry to be a champion poker player.. the truth bro 

You were warned, young one.  I don't have children and I don't engage them.

As for games, you just lost.

7 hours ago, PETECOOK003 said:

1.. I've won over half a million dollars playing online poker and am a poker champion ... basically

POker is a very complex game and you have to be very smart and read alot of books.

2.  And paid cash for my house

3.  I read and type at a very very very fast rate.

4.  Also i'm very good looking and get alot of women .. and there is a correlation between being good looking and high iq if you study it also.

So i'm more successful than the libtards on here and i do a job that takes very high iq  to succeed at.

So how did i do this and why am i more successful than you if i'm the dumb one? 

How much did you lose??

Put up or shut up.

you name the time and place.. I will take you on 1 on 1 and beat your ass  ( for virtual free money)  Omaha or Hold Em

and everyone here can watch the table..  What say you Pete??

I haven't been here in awhile But I can find a private one on one table for us and we can tell everyone we are there..

What say you Pete??  I know you hate to school the fish for free

https://www.replaypoker.com/profile/FivebyFive

After 5 PM PST works best for me or I have to ask for time off

7 hours ago, PETECOOK003 said:

1.. I've won over half a million dollars playing online poker and am a poker champion ... basically

POker is a very complex game and you have to be very smart and read alot of books.

2.  And paid cash for my house

3.  I read and type at a very very very fast rate.

4.  Also i'm very good looking and get alot of women .. and there is a correlation between being good looking and high iq if you study it also.

So i'm more successful than the libtards on here and i do a job that takes very high iq  to succeed at.

So how did i do this and why am i more successful than you if i'm the dumb one? 

Sounds like you are promoting online poker that can be rigged like a voting machine. You can have good and bad streaks in the more regular card game.