Christopher Steele is a hero – and Americans owe him their thanks

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Whatever you think Demo.

Well, the way you just called yourself a coward, then whimpered about how WRONG it was to namecall, WAS pretty damn funny.  :D  :D 

YOU:   Please get back to me when you have something constructive to say.

And now you are reduced to BEGGING me to stop slapping you.

Poor little whore!

1 minute ago, DemoMan said:

Well, the way you just called yourself a coward, then whimpered about how WRONG it was to namecall, WAS pretty damn funny.

Poor little whore!

Ducky's getting his feathered butt kicked all over the forum.  :lol:  

6 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Sure it is...

And feeding the FBI false information so they can get warrants approved is what?

Why did Clinton refuse to acknowledge she paid for Fusion for so long?

Would it be correct to say the information is not false that the Judge based his assertions on? For instance do you have any proof a warrant was based solely on the dossier and not other FBI information? Do you have any proof the dossier was false? <<< That seems to be a sticking point for the right.

2 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Well, the way you just called yourself a coward, then whimpered about how WRONG it was to namecall, WAS pretty damn funny.  :D  :D 

Poor little whore!

you really are a loser in life Demo. You really need to pull your head out of your fat lazy butt, before you fart and blow what little brains you have out.

7 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Mueller is walking on thin ice now. That fisa warrant is going to throw a monkey wrench into his whole investigation. Time will tell.

FISA is a rubber stamp, Steele had worked for the FBI before, Page was under FISA in 2014 (didn't work for Trump), Page wasn't working for Trump when the FISA in 2016 was issued, and nothing in the Trump Dossier has been shown to be untrue.

There's honestly no place to go with that.  The fact they got additional warrants for Page after that means whatever he was up to was true well beyond anything in the Trump Dossier.  If FISA is mad at the FBI for not being even more upfront that's one thing but it doesn't help Trump in the slightest.

Just now, Harryhands said:

FISA is a rubber stamp, Steele had worked for the FBI before, Page was under FISA in 2014 (didn't work for Trump), Page wasn't working for Trump when the FISA in 2016 was issued, and nothing in the Trump Dossier has been shown to be untrue.

There's honestly no place to go with that.  The fact they got additional warrants for Page after that means whatever he was up to was true well beyond anything in the Trump Dossier.  If FISA is mad at the FBI for not being even more upfront that's on thing but it doesn't help Trump in the slightest.

Once a Special Prosecutor is hired the truth will be told. Too many ifs in your opinion.

2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Once a Special Prosecutor is hired the truth will be told. Too many ifs in your opinion.

That's just it, those aren't "ifs".  We know this much already.

Like, FISA warrant on Carter Page issued Oct. 21st, 2016.  Page left the Trump campaign in, September.  Little facts like that destroy the FBI spying on Trump crap.

2 minutes ago, Harryhands said:

That's just it, those aren't "ifs".  We know this much already.

Like, FISA warrant on Carter Page issued Oct. 21st, 2016.  Page left the Trump campaign in, September.  Little facts like that destroy the FBI spying on Trump crap.

what about the FBI spying during the transition? We will see if the FBI obtained that fisa warrant under false pretense. We could go back and forth for weeks on this subject. Guess we will see when all the investigations are wrapped up.

Just now, Duck615 said:

what about the FBI spying during the transition? We will see if the FBI obtained that fisa warrant under false pretense. We could go back and forth for weeks on this subject. Guess we will see when all the investigations are wrapped up.

FISA ia a rubber stamp.  If the FBI thought they had good intel on Page, who was under FISA starting in 2014, that's the end of that.  And since Page didn't work for Trump during the transition, where's the spying?

17 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

you really are a loser in life Demo. You really need to pull your head out of your fat lazy butt, before you fart and blow what little brains you have out.

Aww. Poor little whore doesn't LIKE what a huge fool he just made of himself!  Just LOOK at you jumping up and down, screaming in impotent rage!  :D  :D 

OK, now that you have whimpered all those things about me, remember to whine pathetically about how AWEFUL it is to namecall.

3 minutes ago, Harryhands said:

FISA ia a rubber stamp.  If the FBI thought they had good intel on Page, who was under FISA starting in 2014, that's the end of that.  And since Page didn't work for Trump during the transition, where's the spying?

Something is there, it will all come out in the wash. Both sides.

1 hour ago, slideman said:

Can you say "pee tape"?

If you were Steele, and had recieved information that Trump had been with 2 prostitutes and they were filmed peeing on a bed that obama had slept in in Russia, would you not have gone to Russia and paid millions of dollars for that tape?  If you hated Trump as bad as Steele hated Trump would you not have done anything to get your hands on that tape?????????????

It would be the story of the century and would crush Trump into oblivion, no questions asked.  The congress would have impeached him the day after the tape was verfied and released to the public.  

So now after 1 year that this information has been known, we still don't have the tape???  That brings up either the word 'stupid' for not procuring the tape,  or 

non-existent because it didn't happen.  I would thiink if you had had an opportunity to get those tapes, you would have done anything in your power and paid any amount of money to procure those tapes.(BTW millions were paid for something, what was it???)

I beieive Steele has tried, I believe the fbi and tried (they have all the time and resources and contracts to bring in the tapes if they exist) and the Hillarious media groups have tried. 

All to date have come up empty.   So now we are going to send a crack team after those tapes.  Is the fbi not a crack team????  Is Steele not a crack team?????????

Good luck.   If they turn up the true tape, then Trump should resign.  

But here is the other side. If they don't turn up those tapes, Steele should be prosecuted for election fraud of the people of the United States of America.  Any people in a dept. of the government involved in using the dossier for their purposes should be fired and prosecuted.  The fisa judge should be fired and prosecuted.  Whoever paid the millions of dollars for a the dossier should be prosecuted for election fraud to the American people (i.e Hillarious, the podesta brothers, etal.)

Would you agree with my summation.  If the tape is real Trump goes.  If it is not real all the above goes.  Let me know.

1 minute ago, Harryhands said:

A man of faith.  So be it.

What I really find funny about this whole back and forth with dems trying to destroy the President... President Trump is filling the Courts with some Great Judges. I think the left would be more focused on stop that than trying to get him on bogus charges. My opinion.

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

Stick to playing your fantasy games demo.

You have never supported ANY of the stupid propaganda you bleat, and that, unfortunately for you, IS A FACT.

None of your brilliant whimpering of "Nuh-UH!"  changes that.

Boo hoo hoo.

1 hour ago, Harryhands said:

It's Dems and they will have a very good year in Nov.  They've been winning nearly everything since Trump was appointed, even in very red parts of the country.

And #MAGA?  When was America great?

It goes back to a typo.......Trump actually pushed for MAHA - Make America Hate Again.