Another fine example of Trump values

Need to look up his public statements about how Obama was - immoral.

"He used drugs, threats of arrest and threats of eviction to force women and girls under the age of 18 into sex acts, according to the charges read in court by Judge Kathleen Lape.

Nolan pleaded guilty to 21 counts dating back to 2004. In addition to human trafficking and attempted human trafficking, the charges included giving drugs and alcohol to minors.

In some instances, he asked a minor to give her a backrub and engage in sexual conduct for money, according to the charges.

• Nolan paid some victims with heroin and painkillers in exchange for sex.
  • At least one victim lived on his property in southern Campbell County. He threatened eviction unless sex acts were performed.
  • He threatened some victims with arrest, including telling one victim he'd call friends in the FBI and other law enforcement to arrest her.

"

4 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

Trump, Jeffery Epstein and Bill Clinton had sex with minors on Epsteins plane.. Supposedly Trump raped one of the minors as I remember the story line. Of course sex with a minor is statuatory rape

There was never accusations that Bill Clinton had sex with any minors. He met with Epstein for campaign donations.

2 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

Conservatives in general seemed less inclined to actually care about other human beings than liberals

I would say both party's have their culprits, and this has to do with power and being a political personality. It does seem cons are engaged in covering up these crimes, they are enablers.

4 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

I heard the fake news then that the three of them had an orgy on Epsteins plane with minors..

Did I not hear at some point Trump may have raped a minor on Epsteins Plane??

on his island, for which there were witnesses.

26 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

Trump, Jeffery Epstein and Bill Clinton had sex with minors on Epsteins plane.. Supposedly Trump raped one of the minors as I remember the story line. Of course sex with a minor is statuatory rape

I know about the accusations but have not seen the evidence.  What evidence/testimony puts Clinton and Trump with minors?

==============  Ignore this......later posts answered somewhat.