Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Chicken-in-Chief Blocks the Dem Memo

Hex2

35 minutes ago, slideman said:

The memo gave up the dates of Carter Page's surveillance.

And how does that contribute to questionable National Security information released or contained in the memo?

Found this to be an interesting read on this whole FISA fiasco....

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/07/opinions/how-to-protect-americans-from-government-surveillance-cuccinelli/index.html

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"And neocons like Nunes and Gowdy, who are leading the way among Republicans expressing shock that the FISC would not have had all of the relevant information when deciding whether or not to issue a secret warrant to spy on an American citizen: Where were they a few weeks ago when, with full knowledge of all the information in the Nunes memo, they, too, voted to reauthorize FISA with no reforms?"

Agree

17 minutes ago, slideman said:

"And neocons like Nunes and Gowdy, who are leading the way among Republicans expressing shock that the FISC would not have had all of the relevant information when deciding whether or not to issue a secret warrant to spy on an American citizen: Where were they a few weeks ago when, with full knowledge of all the information in the Nunes memo, they, too, voted to reauthorize FISA with no reforms?"

Agree

Like I said.....interesting article.

Care to answer my previous question?

3 hours ago, Arris said:

Yeah. He didn't bother to read the G0P memo until after it was released

He has the PDB read to him

WTF?

I really don't think he can comprehend what he reads.

His handlers say he has the attention span of a knat.

41 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

And how does that contribute to questionable National Security information released or contained in the memo?

LOL.

"How does releasing national security information contribute to releasing national security information!!!"

:D:D:D 

1 hour ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Found this to be an interesting read on this whole FISA fiasco....

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/07/opinions/how-to-protect-americans-from-government-surveillance-cuccinelli/index.html

yeah, it says the retard's critique of fbi withholding isn't credible, because the fbi told the court it was paid for by a political party. It goes onto say, had the judge wanted more detail, he could have asked and received it.

3 hours ago, DemoMan said:

LOL.

"How does releasing national security information contribute to releasing national security information!!!"

:D:D:D 

Honest question.

The other poster said: 

The memo gave up the dates of Carter Page's surveillance.

What National Security secret is that? Is Page still under surveillance? 

38 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Honest question.

The other poster said: 

What National Security secret is that? Is Page still under surveillance? 

It tells the Russians when the surveillance of their conversations with traitor Page began - information that they would not have had if not for the traitorous republican scumbags.

33 minutes ago, CrookedHillary said:

You won't get an answer.

Good plan to pretend and squeal in victory BEFORE I come back and jam your lie up your ass.

YOU:  I've already shot dumboman down.

You've done nothing of the kind, you sad, desperate liar.   I asked you a simple question, and because you can't answer it without exposing yourself for the lying troll you are, you have been running and evading and dancing and sobbing and shouting insults and trying to change the subject and whimpering STOOPIT STOOPIT STOPI! in your whiny little voice - none of which have worked to help you run away from your busted bullshit and hypocrisy.

YOU:   Name call and

What you got is slapped for your hypocrisy, dishonesty and cowardice, while you ran around weeping.  Then you ran away, and  now you are trying to erase your humiliation by lying it away.

YOU:  some circular logic is all I got. 

I won't bother telling you to support THAT stupid lie, because I know a stupid Russian whore like you would have no idea what "circular logic" actually IS.

1 minute ago, DemoMan said:

Good plan to pretend and squeal in victory BEFORE I come back and jam your lie up your ass.

YOU:  I've already shot dumboman down.

You've done nothing of the kind, you sad, desperate liar.   I asked you a simple question, and because you can't answer it without exposing yourself for the lying troll you are, you have been running and evading and dancing and sobbing and shouting insults and trying to change the subject and whimpering STOOPIT STOOPIT STOPI! in your whiny little voice - none of which have worked to help you run away from your busted bullshit and hypocrisy.

YOU:   Name call and

What you got is slapped for your hypocrisy, dishonesty and cowardice, while you ran around weeping.

YOU:  some circular logic is all I got. 

I won't bother telling you to support THAT stupid lie, because I know a stupid Russian whore like you would have no idea what :circular logic" actually IS.

Just now, theLion said:

The Russians now know when the surveillance of Page began: which gives them a pretty good idea of what attracted the interest of US intelligence.

Nobody is even worried about that except you and dumboman. Does that make you realize how fuc*ing dumb you both are. I hope so.

21 minutes ago, CrookedHillary said:

Lol. Nothing burger you twit. Wow. You are one dense kid.

Yeah, handing the Russians FBI surveillance info they would not have had otherwise means NOTHING! NOTHING!

What a good, obedient little whore you are. You just keep sucking away to serve your pimps, no matter what idiotic shit you have to say.

3 minutes ago, CrookedHillary said:

Nobody is even worried about that except you and dumboman. Does that make you realize how fuc*ing dumb you both are. I hope so.

And law enforcement and intelligence assets who are now in harm's way, other investigations that can now be parried, possibly convictions that can be overturned.

Shall I go on, or do you want to just shut up like a good little tRumpling ?

15 minutes ago, CrookedHillary said:

Nobody is even worried about that except you and dumboman.

Your lies about this don't change the facts.  The republicans intentionally exposed FBI information to the Russians, and you whore to protect them.  That's all.

YOU:  Does that make you realize how fuc*ing dumb you both are. I hope so.

it makes me realize that you are running like a little bitch from admitting that you are a lying whore, who wails about democrats, but gives republicans a pass.

Your hilarious convulsions, trying to run away from my question, were just a bonus.

On 2/9/2018 at 10:28 PM, Hex2 said:

Can't have no opposition or differing opinions 

Any  surprise?

we know the democrats wanted trump to redact alot of stuff so the dems could say trump was hiding stuff,, well trump outsmarted you again.

On 2/10/2018 at 5:46 AM, harryramar said:

rape? is that what you call holding trump accountable?? it's ok if you don 't want to know the truth lest it embarrass you, but the rest of us want answers .

the grown ups will take it from here

You only want answers to fit your narrative.   The Nunes memo and the Grassly memo don't do that.

3 minutes ago, rightturnsonly said:

You only want answers to fit your narrative.   The Nunes memo and the Grassly memo don't do that.

All those fake slander memos do is prove the criminality of Trump and the republican traitors.