Chicken-in-Chief Blocks the Dem Memo

Hex2

Just now, untitled said:

I already said that I never mentioned "real democracy." Go ask the person who used that term. 

OK, I will let you go, but you must understand this:  Our country is a representative Republic.  We choose our representatives and send them to Washington.  There they are suppose to represent us and do our bidding, because we all cannot be there.  From all over our country (republic), we send our representatives to all come together and govern.  The people of the US govern themselves.  There is no king or dictator or lifetime party to rule, we the people send our representatives and we rule ourselves.

Now what is happening with the fbi is the tip of the iceberg, and the dems want to keep it in darkness, because the dnc, and the dems in congress, and some republicans in congress along with the obama wh, and the fbi and the doj, were all weaponized to stop the Republican party from ever coming to power again.  Obama came as close to being a dictator as anyone has.  He united one party, the dems, and they colluded with the wh, and the fbi and doj to stop Republicans, and then to stop Trump.  When for some unforseen reason (and I say God stepped in) they could not stop Trump.  They decided to use their deep state and the dossier (their insurance policy) and get him impeached based on a fake premise.

What obama and the deep state almost lead to was a police state that would eventually morph into a communistic government, where a few at the top have all and the laborers have little, and controlled by brute force.  So obama had everything going for him except the Republican party and he had about 1/4 of them.

He had control of the chief law enforcement people. He had control of the chief prosecutors office, and he had announced that a 1 % growth rate was the new norm, so get used to it.

That all came tumbling down in the insanely misjudged elections of 2016, when Donald J. Trump stopped it all by defeating Hillarious and all of her minions.

Now that is why Shifty wants desparately to stop Nunes and his memo so that all this collusion does not come to the light of day.

Do you follow?

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

the repubs all voted to release it because they knew trump would not. are you new to politics or something?

good lord it's not about hurting trump It is about keeping facts from people like you , who don;t really want to know the truth because it would mean the liberals were right all along 

That's not true and you know it ! I'm just not gullible enough to believe that if there was something in there that would hurt Trump ,we would ALREADY know it one way or the other ! IF liberals are right , so be it , I just want the truth , not BS opinions and commentaries !

4 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Slavery.

Now here is a purely intellectual exercise ....

If a group of nations on a planet in decline found another planet and figured out a way to cross vast distances under secrecy would they share their discovery with all of humanity or would they work to withhold that discovery and use the resources and population  of that planet in decline to create their own society on this new planet and keep the population of the planet in decline ignorant of the entire scheme even going as far as manipulating the evolution in science, politics, and discovery in order to keep them productive and serving the population of this new planet that they have no clue exists?

Commas next time, please, and you don't tell what you don't have to if doing so would undermine what you are doing.

1 minute ago, pastandpresent66 said:

That's not true and you know it ! I'm just not gullible enough to believe that if there was something in there that would hurt Trump ,we would ALREADY know it one way or the other ! IF liberals are right , so be it , I just want the truth , not BS opinions and commentaries !

right the repubs wanted the dems to expose their duplicity but dang, trump won't release it. shucks that makes them mad. uh huh

the dems didn't leak anything because it would be illegal. I guess that is too hard to admit.

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

they did say it was paid for by a political opponent so no need to harp on that as a talking point.

now, did the fbi produce lots of other evidence to get the fisa warrant or did they only use the dossier. 

So they told the truth up to a point.  A lie of omission is still a lie Wesley Crusher.

Just now, pastandpresent66 said:

Then they shouldn't have intentionally put it in there to start with , RIGHT ?

well you guys exposed carter page as having been investigated for treason and espionage. why did the gop screw page like that? don't they respect his rights?

oh wait, they used him to misrepresent the fisa warrant and then threw him under the bus.

and y';all never even noticed.

or maybe you did but just don't care all that much

1 minute ago, rightturnsonly said:

So they told the truth up to a point.  A lie of omission is still a lie Wesley Crusher.

wow the entire nunes pr was a lie of omission and you whine about the fisa warrant being a lie of omission because the smallest of details was omitted. sort but no cigar buddy.

that is such buls hit but that's all ya gots. too funny

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

wow the entire nunes pr was a lie of omission and you whine about the fisa warrant being a lie of omission because the smallest of details was omitted. sort but no cigar buddy.

that is such buls hit but that's all ya gots. too funny

What small omission do you admit they left off the fisa warrent?

1 minute ago, rightturnsonly said:

Seems you weren't honest enough to answer my question either, except to ask an irrelevant one you could whack as a strawman.

the fbi did tell the judge it was paid for by a political opponent. you and nunes make it out like they never mentioned anything. that is so dishonest I bet even you noticed but don't give a s hit.

do you care that it is that dishonest or not?

Just now, stephenmerkley said:

What small omission do you admit they left off the fisa warrent?

that Hillary paid for the dossier in the end. the judge was told that it was part of an opposition research. you guys swallowed the bs that the dossier was all they used. mission accomplished: the poorly educated took the bait and ran with it. 

31 minutes ago, rightturnsonly said:

So you are saying it was dishonest to say that the FBI omitted the "fact" that the Hilliary campaign and DNC paid for the Steele dossier?

They didn't "omit' anything. That level of detail is not necessary for a FISA warrant, as you well know, you lying whore.

Just now, harryramar said:

well you guys exposed carter page as having been investigated for treason and espionage. why did the gop screw page like that? don't they respect his rights?

oh wait, they used him to misrepresent the fisa warrant and then threw him under the bus.

FISA isn't just about criminality.

It is also used as a surveillance tool for operatives.

6 minutes ago, harryramar said:

That's strange , I thought we knew about Carter Page before the republican memo ???? Hell , he's already been indicted for lying hasn't he ? How's that throwing him under a bus that's already run over him ?

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

the fbi did tell the judge it was paid for by a political opponent. you and nunes make it out like they never mentioned anything. that is so dishonest I bet even you noticed but don't give a s hit.

do you care that it is that dishonest or not?

As far as the FISA court knew it could have been referring to Marco Rubio.   No, there is only one reason to conceal the FACT that the Steele dossier was paid for by the Hilliary campaign and DNC, and that is they though it would hurt their chances of getting the warrant.  You don't need to redact names of parties involved in a FISA court.  It's already a secret court. 

You give me one good reason why they shouldn't have told the FISA court judge the whole truth about the origins of the Steele dossier?