welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

DimSen Warner Caught BackChanneling with Russia Oligarch Lobbyist

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

I’ve said it a million times... no one knows the totality of information/intelligence that was used to access warrants.  

One would need to know what the FBI knew and when they knew it when they were granted the warrants.

Grassly read all 4 FISA applications, and reported in his referral for  prosecution, the fact that the FBI lied to the court. 

6 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Grassly read all 4 FISA applications, and reported in his referral for  prosecution, the fact that the FBI lied to the court. 

Yes.  I too have read chucks opinions and recommendation.   I also read nunes opinion last week.

chuck grassley is not the arbiter of truths and facts.

What he is, is a republican sneator from Iowa.

Like I always say, lets wait and see what happens here before we convict everyone of abuse or treason.

My guess... this time next week, everyone has moved on to something new. Like we seemingly do every week lately.

7 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Yes.  I too have read chucks opinions and recommendation.   I also read nunes opinion last week.

chuck grassley is not the arbiter of truths and facts.

What he is, is a republican sneator from Iowa.

Like I always say, lets wait and see what happens here before we convict everyone of abuse or treason.

My guess... this time next week, everyone has moved on to something new. Like we seemingly do every week lately.

So you're claiming that Grassley lied, because you can't deal with what he said? 

6 minutes ago, WoodstockSnoopy2020 said:

Warner didn't meet with any Russian operative. He met with a lobbyist that worked with a Russian oligarch 7-9 years ago.

Warner was trying to arrange, through this Russian Oligarch, a meeting with Christopher Steele. 

Interesting that Mr. Warner thought access to Mr. Steele in London, was best reached via a Russian lobbyist. 

The fact is that Warner said in these texts that he wanted to keep these meetings secret. 

Why is that? 

Just now, jrock2310 said:

No.  

But nice attempt at a ‘trigger’ response.

I did no such thing.   You said he isn't the arbiter of "truth and fact" and that he's a republican.

So if you believe he lied, why not just be a man and say it? 

If you don't think he lied, then say that. 

This isn't difficult. 

45 minutes ago, stephenmerkley said:

If there was mountains of evidence, surely, at least a molehill of evidence would have been leaked by now.  So show us your molehill of evidence.  

OTOH, we have shown you mountains of evidence that the dems have colluded with Russia.  Why don't any of the dem excusemeisters for Hillarious ever address all the lies told by everyone in her circle?  It is because all leftists are as dishonest as the day is long, in June, in the north pole.  That's why.

papdopoulos, Flynn  caught on wiretap, manafart and his pal, the lies told by almost everyone in the trump campaign, secret meetings with Russians..Evidence is not proof but there is a lot of evidence that Mueller will follow to find proof. there is a lot more evidence that I didn;t list but feel free to spend 30 seconds doing a google.

did I mention don jr and wiki leaks?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-trump-russia-collusion-wikileaks-20171114-story.html

you rightist are delirious and have been braimwashed into believing a liar and cheat of 40 years over your own eyes and the fbi. good lord that is the hallmark of a dullard

16 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

I did no such thing.   You said he isn't the arbiter of "truth and fact" and that he's a republican.

So if you believe he lied, why not just be a man and say it? 

If you don't think he lied, then say that. 

This isn't difficult. 

Golf...  he is an 84 yr old republican senator from Iowa.   Fact.

chuck grassley is also not the arbiter of truths and facts.  Fact.

chuck is merely doing what every trumplican is for doing — poking holes.  Creating discourse. Making conclusions via interpretation.

We’ll know how much much credence people give his referral by how far it goes.  Not simply by people getting behind him, cheerleading his efforts.

Just now, jrock2310 said:

chuck is merely doing what every trumplican is for doing — poking holes.  Creating discourse. Making conclusions via interpretation.

Well know how much much credence people give his referral by how far it goes.  Not simply by people getting behind him, cheerleading his efforts.

So you think he's lying, but you won't say he lying. 

A referral for prosecution isn't "poking holes" in anything.   

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

papdopoulos, Flynn  caught on wiretap, manafart and his pal, the lies told by almost everyone in the trump campaign, secret meetings with Russians..Evidence is not proof but there is a lot of evidence that Mueller will follow to find proof. there is a lot more evidence that I didn;t list but feel free to spend 30 seconds doing a google.

Papadopoulos lied about a date.   Flynn lied about a legal meeting.   Manafort is being prosecuted for "crimes" committed long before being part of the Trump campaign.

You've got nothing on Trump.

re2UxfIHoKskB5TXjc2F0QQs0TMIhL_9PPYVCfv9

2 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

So you think he's lying, but you won't say he lying. 

A referral for prosecution isn't "poking holes" in anything.   

His referral will be judged on its merit.  Not by what you or trump supporters believe.

edit:  I’ll add... even then, everyone has a right to defend themselves.

so you’re still a long way off from any assertion of knowledge concerning truth.

2 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Well know how much much credence people give his referral by how far it goes.  Not simply by people getting behind him, cheerleading his efforts.

didn';t that senile old fu ck give some singing praise of trump like he was some sort of tinhorn dictator or was it the sludgeball from Utah , oral hatch. man these clowns sold out cheap. I hope at east trump was blackmailing them. it is sad to think they sold out to a crook like trump for chump change.

1 hour ago, harryramar said:

no one former contractor. 

That's not true, Harry. I know there's a lot of accusations about Trump's dealings with contractors, but that statement isn't true and when you make statements like that, it just turns into noise.

when the fbi charges a clown like Flynn or ppopydopoulos they charge them with the minimum in order to

a) make a deal to turn states evidence and B) to not let thrump know what papa sand Flynn will rat on him about. this is elementary knowledge that only a dope would not grasp. 

if the fbi charged them with the most serious offense trumps lawyers would figure a way to lie his way out of it.

sing along with Flynn, pap.

bring down the crook

Just now, SixShooter said:

That's not true, Harry. I know there's a lot of accusations about Trump's dealings with contractors, but that statement isn't true and when you make statements like that, it just turns into noise.

really? all those contractors in atlantic city that trump ripped off support him????

huh????

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

didn';t that senile old fu ck give some singing praise of trump like he was some sort of tinhorn dictator or was it the sludgeball from Utah , oral hatch. man these clowns sold out cheap. I hope at east trump was blackmailing them. it is sad to think they sold out to a crook like trump for chump change.

He’s apparently a kook.  Has been for a while.    

I googled him once.  Seems to be a weird guy.

1 hour ago, theLion said:

No, he's not. He's worse than that.

1 hour ago, Golfboy said:

And this is what passes for... what?    You come unarmed into a debate of ideas, so you toss out insults... and pretend you're better than me?

Fuck you, troll.

Ouch! That's an ass whoopin, right there.

1 hour ago, stephenmerkley said:

If there was mountains of evidence, surely, at least a molehill of evidence would have been leaked by now.  So show us your molehill of evidence.  

OTOH, we have shown you mountains of evidence that the dems have colluded with Russia.  Why don't any of the dem excusemeisters for Hillarious ever address all the lies told by everyone in her circle?  It is because all leftists are as dishonest as the day is long, in June, in the north pole.  That's why.

Touché

19 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

His referral will be judged on its merit.  Not by what you or trump supporters believe.

edit:  I’ll add... even then, everyone has a right to defend themselves.

so you’re still a long way off from any assertion of knowledge concerning truth.

It's amazing how liberals refuse to take a position on anything.   I guess that comes from getting proven wrong so often.