Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix68

CALIGULA Trump!!!

3 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

tumblr_ltdjn8vtcg1qii6tmo1_250.gif

Poor dear.

Ha!

And who will the Left say PresidentTrum is just like next week?

Democrats are literally crazy people.

23 minutes ago, Hankk said:

And who will the Left say PresidentTrum is just like next week?

Democrats are literally crazy people.

Why Trump's MAGA Herd Believes His Lies & Think He's Hilarious

October 21, 2018

"Trump’s brand of humor — cutting, insulting and sometimes even downright mean — has long offended and shocked the president’s critics. But for his supporters and allies, Trump’s irreverent jokes, which have become a central part of his increasingly frequent rallies across the country, are a feature, not a bug.

David Litt, a former Obama speechwriter who helped craft jokes for the 44th president’s WHCA addresses said Trumps humor is often based in cruelty.

“He weaponizes what he would call jokes to an unprecedented extent,” Litt said. All of the examples of him telling a joke are also examples of him being a bully.”

Litt added that the laughter at Trump’s rallies “is about solidifying a tribal identity at the expense of someone else. Its laughter in agreement rather than laughter because something is funny.”

Thousands Of Furious Trump Fans CAN'T STOP!!!!

February 25, 2017

bash-head.gif

“You can always find your paradise in heaven,” one reader said in an email the site’s founder shared with The Post. “Its just one bullet away.”

Your dad must have abused you while mom watched, right?” another reader added. “YES Liberalism IS A METAL DISORDER and YOU ARE POOF!”

The founder said the vitriolic reaction says less about her content than it does about her new readers.

“I think it has to be a deep sense of insecurity, and I think they also can’t abide by dissent,” she said."

On 1/30/2018 at 12:15 PM, Phoenix68 said:

You started this thread in January...8 replies.

9 counting mine.

Most of the replies are yer own.   

Image result for laughing gif

3 minutes ago, personreal said:

You started this thread in January...8 replies.

9 counting mine.

Most of the replies are yer own.   

Image result for laughing gif

LMAO!

HA!!  NOTHING but allegations... with NO PROOF hat so ever !!

TYPICAL Democrat TACTIC !!

A tactic with the VAST majority of Americans DISAPPROVE of !!  and will show it in November !!

Another crazed, depraved, and degenerate Roman emperor also comes to mind, after watching Trump!

Nero, who fiddled while Rome burned (probably because of a fire he had started).

Caligula and Nero both met violent ends, but they destroyed many people, and did much damage before their own soldiers took their heads!!!

Asylum Officers Are Being Replaced By CBP Agents

May 6, 2019

"Last week, President Trump issued a memorandum outlining his latest wish-list of ways to undermine the integrity of our nation’s asylum system. Among them was a direction to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to change how it conducts credible fear interviews, the threshold screening interview given to thousands of asylum seekers every year. DHS is reportedly now planning to deploy Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers – enforcement agents whose mission is to “secure the border” – to conduct credible fear interviews with asylum seekers instead of using professional asylum officers from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS). By replacing neutral asylum officers with law enforcement officers, this proposal is a blatant effort to rig the system against asylum seekers and drive down the number of people who pass their screening interviews."

On 5/12/2019 at 8:47 AM, Persepolis said:

Another crazed, depraved, and degenerate Roman emperor also comes to mind, after watching Trump!

Nero, who fiddled while Rome burned (probably because of a fire he had started).

Caligula and Nero both met violent ends, but they destroyed many people, and did much damage before their own soldiers took their heads!!!

nero has more in common with liberals, actually. 

32 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

wankin.gif

oooooo....geeeeee.....whatta well-thought-out argument.

7 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

wankin.gif

well....the actual intellectual caliber of this thread is so f*cking low? i figured just me showing up would raise the IQ percentage ratio at least 100 points.

57 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

wankin.gif

I think this Trumpanzee is underage or undereducated. He makes dubious statements with out evidence or no attempts to prove what he's saying.

I guess like most adolescents, he thinks all he has to do is state his uninformed opinion, and everyone will think he is a savant or something!

I vote for "something else!!"

3 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

I think this Trumpanzee is underage or undereducated. He makes dubious statements with out evidence or no attempts to prove what he's saying.

I guess like most adolescents, he thinks all he has to do is state his uninformed opinion, and everyone will think he is a savant or something!

I vote for "something else!!"

my god. i only hope someday that i can make UNdubious statements like you.

Just now, lewstherin said:

my god. i only hope someday that i can make UNdubious statements like you.

Maybe when you grow up, and assuming you stay in school, you too can make cogent arguments, in grammatically correct English!

8 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

Maybe when you grow up, and assuming you stay in school, you too can make cogent arguments, in grammatically correct English!

awwww....ok. i'll be sure and tell my publishers that some dumb f*ck from boston says i need an english tutorial.

2 hours ago, lewstherin said:

1 hour ago, Phoenix68 said:

wankin.gif

1 hour ago, lewstherin said:

tumblr_o7qwc3HQ2a1r187pho1_500.gif

well....the actual intellectual caliber of this thread is so f*cking low? i figured just me showing up would raise the IQ percentage ratio at least 100 points.