Andrew McCabe resigns to prepare his defense

12 minutes ago, Skans said:

McCabe - a Democrat in Distress.  An FBI deep state operative who is strung out by the Dems by the short hairs.

Yep , he got screwed by the e-mail whore but didn't get any probably !! sad

Just now, McChesney said:

Or maybe his accumulated vacation time allowed for his early departure from the Trump swamp. 

True , nice his days worked out perfectly just the same day the vote on the memo was going down !

This is getting TOO-DAMNED-FUNNY....the way you "conservatives" keep kicking this hornets' nest...

No, Muller does not have an army.  He has a few good lawyers on his bankroll.   Let me tell you what Muller's lawyers 'll tell him when they know a hand full of dumb agents F-ed up the case, that the Clinton Crime Syndicate was deeply involved and that the Obama Administration was involved.  They're going to do what Liawyers always do - COVER THEIR ASSES!  It'll go something like this:

"Em, Mr. Muller, first, we don't have enough to indict Trump with anything, but we could have a grand jury look at the obstruction claim, even though there is no precedent that says a President can't fire a subordinate - I think we can get enough to cajole a grand jury on this, but remember, he has to be impeached first, so we can't proceed with an obstruction claim until that happens, also,  Trump will be able to get lots and lots of documents if we do this, Mr. Muller, you realize that...."

SO LET'S KICK THE HORNET'S NEST SOME MORE - WE IT'S FUN WATCHING MULLER AND HIS DEEP STATE FBI GET STUNG!

Screen_Shot_2018-01-28_at_10.08.36_PM_gg

" ... unfortunately, I was unable to keep him from getting caught w/ Miss Kneepads so we had to blow up KC to get Missy off the headlines. He cried just like he did after we got Secretary Brown."

kj

12 minutes ago, Skans said:

SO LET'S KICK THE HORNET'S NEST SOME MORE - WE IT'S FUN WATCHING MULLER AND HIS DEEP STATE FBI GET STUNG!

Aww - look at you desperately trying to encourage your fellow whores not to give up.

"We're WINNING we ARE!  No, no, don't QUIT!  Look, everything that happens means we're WINNING not being exposed as repulsive lying whores! Where are you all GOING?"

:D:D:D 

2 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

That's more like it.  McCabe hasn't done anything wrong so he has nothing to "defend."

I know everything so just shut it.

"Then when Vince Foster couldn't take anymore of my evil doings, I had to have him 'found'. My thugs were so lame, there wasn't even any blood on his hands."

Foster_hand.jpg

kj

McCabe hasn't done anything wrong so he has nothing to "defend."

Who are you?  The top dog at the FBI?  Some Congressman on the Justice Department oversight committee?   Like you know what McCabe has or has not done.  The guy quit.  We don't know why.  You certainly don't know why.  Something made him feel like he just shouldn't be in the FBI any longer.  That's about all we know.  For sure, that's all YOU know.

"I made Comey fix me a cream pie. It wasn't as good as Vince Fosters. Too bad I had to off him and make that lame suicide note that was torn into enough pieces that the signature area was ... you guessed it ... missing. What kind of brainless twit would believe it?"

kj