Here's another Dim Liberal Racist POS N

TBHWT

Democrat Councilman Calls U.S. Marines “Lowest of the Low” & “Bunch of Dumb Sh*ts”
January 27, 2018 by Joshua Caplan 
In a series of videos going viral over the weekend, High School teacher and Democrat Pico Rivera councilman Gregory Salcido told his Pico Rivera High School students this week that U.S. Marines are a “bunch of dumb s**ts” and the “lowest of the low.”
NEWS_150619397_AR_0_YUAFFQPFVIYB.jpg

Kimberlie Flauto posted the videos to Facebook, saying “Help me make this go viral. My friends son was sporting his marine sweater while this liberal douche teacher rants about the military. The school is called El rancho high school in the city of pico rivera california. The teacher’s name is MR. Salcido.”

Three videos on social media of Pico Rivera Councilman Gregory Salcido, a teacher at El Rancho High School, making disparaging remarks about the military and berating a student for wearing a sweatshirt with a Marines logo have gone viral and created a backlash.

El Rancho Unified School District officials confirmed Saturday. Jan. 27 that the person speaking is Salcido and that the incident took place on school grounds.
“We acknowledge it is his voice based on the research of the incident so far and knowing it came from one of our classrooms,” district Superintendent Karling Aguilera-Fort said in a phone interview.
A post on Facebook with the three videos was shared more than 23,500 times as of 10 a.m. Saturday. It had nearly 1.5 million views.

A time and a place.  But I know, you hate Free Speech my little fascist.

"We've got a bunch of dumb [expletive] over there," Salcido says in the recording. "Think about the people who you know who are over there – your freaking stupid Uncle Louie or whatever – they're dumb [expletive]. They're not like high-level thinkers, they're not academic people, they're not intellectual people; they're the freaking lowest of our low."

BTW, where's the racism?  Calling the cannon fodder, the robots that eat and Bad word dumb, isn't racism, Hitler Youth.