If the left didn't have SOMETHING to WHINE about everyday of their lives they'd Freaking Die.

TBHWT

LMGDFAO

The 2018 GRAMMYs has come and gone, without many female winners to show for it.

Alessia Cara, who won Best New Artist, was the only woman to be presented with an award during the live show on Sunday night, but according to Recording Academy President Neil Portnow, the onus is on female artists to "step up" to the plate. 

The left, sorriest bunch of ASS HOLE's ever.

See the source image

11 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I am not a liberal but that was a nice try. Conservatives and Liberals alike whine, complain, and bitch every day. Otherwise, they would not be on here and would find more productive uses of their time

male31-male-smiley-whistle-smiley-emotic

project v.

: to attribute (one's own ideas, feelings, or characteristics) to other people or to objects

• Kisses changed the title to If the left didn't have SOMETHING to WHINE about everyday of their lives they'd Freaking Die.

I have to laugh I point out how the left can't get through a day without something to bitch about and these are the come backs.

irony noted, whiner.

Still can't figure out the apostrophe

Conservatives such TBHWT whine, complain, and bitch every day or else he/she would not be here. 

LMGDFAO