123urout: The World Most Sought After Tech Explains How He Would Build the Trump Wall

On 1/26/2018 at 2:38 AM, 123urout said:
  20 hours ago, 123urout said:

I AM ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER TECHS IN THE WORLD, GOT THE PHONE RECORDS FROM CALLS ALL OVER THE STATES AND THE WORLD TO PROVE IT. EVERYTHING I SAY IS 100% TRUE AND THAT INCLUDES ME TURNING YOU INTO AND PROVING YOU ARE A IGNORANT KNOW NOTHING LIBERAL TWIT.....SUCKS TO BE YOU PATHETIC MORON!

You can't make this sh!t up folks. So before we begin, here is some background on 123urout the World's Most Sought After Tech. aka (WMSAT) Below is a small sample of 123urout's Curriculum Vitae 

Not only is 123urout one of the most sought after techs in the world he also built a car that runs on water based on blueprints  of Stan Meyers... AIN'T THAT RIGHT?

Not only is 123urout one of the most sought after techs in the world, he's so hip that he uses the word tech instead of technician. That's way cool!

Not only is 123urout one of the most sought after techs in the world, he is the world's greatest investor. Every year he buy shares of one stock which doubles in a year.  AIN'T THAT RIGHT?

Not only is 123urout one of the most sought after techs in the world, he has a power stroke diesel capable of transporting a 2000 HP motor that weighs 60,OOO pounds.  He's sooo modest but I think he loads that motor on this truck all by himself.  

AIN'T THAT RIGHT?

Not only is 123urout one of the most sought after techs in the world, because he's..... well..... being modest an is actual THE MOST SOUGHT after tech in the world, the governments of the world decided that he does not need licenses or certification to haul dangerous refrigerants in his power stroke diesel.  AIN'T THAT RIGHT?

Not only is 123urout one of the most sought after techs in the world, when the idiots at NASA could not figure out how to track the sun 123urout showed them how.  AIN'T THAT RIGHT?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, 123urout the WMSAT is no one trick pony. The stuff he does better than everyone else goes beyond physics. He's also a financial wizard and a master builder as well as a master baiter. There is no one more qualified to built the Trump wall and 123urout the WMSAT! 

There will be many engineering challenges to building a 10 inch thick, 55 foot high 2000 mile long border wall.  123urout the WMSAT probably has all those problems solved.  This would be a great forum for 123urout the WMSAT to outline his plan for the Trump Wall.

See the source image

Let't fast forward. It's 12 years later and the 2000 mile 55' high wall is build. What will stop the from scaling the wall using standard rock climbing gear?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, 123urout said:

ive been working on force fields,,,,, that are now being used to repel near earth asteroids and open worm holes. (i was just visiting alpha centori a few minutes ago) We will use one of my force field to not only repel those libtard messicants but we transport them to my slave planet along with million of leaf blowers......

Are you using your power stroke diesel as a source of power or are you using orgon energy accumulator and a Stan Myers hydrogen generator? What role will ammonia be playing in this? 

6 minutes ago, 123urout said:

i cum really hard when granny takes her teeth out and blows me.

Try to get back on point. Now that your you are no longer working on the cascade systems and the flux capacitor, the mechanical dick sucker and the gownkulator please share with us your plans for building and impenetrable border wall. Thanks WMSAT!

Also can you tell us the name of the stock that you buy every year that doubles in less than a year? 

6 minutes ago, 123urout said:

building a wall would be simple for me because i am the WORLD's most sought after tech.... i have built, time machines, generators that use perpetual motion and produce unlimited power. i have a power stroke diesel for hauling my tools. I love power stroking my pecker!!!!! 

I broke up with my girlfriend because she won't let me have sex with her kids.

I know more than everybody at NASA. 

I won the lifetime achievement award 3 times. 

See the source image

This is me in my tech suit!!!!!

Is it true that you don't have your name on your name tag like all the other techs but instead it says "World's Most Sought After Tech"?

1 minute ago, 123urout said:

See the source image

Saying that Mexico will pay for the wall is not explaining how it will be built nor will it explain how to top people from scaling the wall using standard rock climbing gear. YOU are the world's most sought after tech. Why won't you tell us how you are your partner Donald Trump with stop people from climbing over the wall. 

While you brought up the subject of Mexico paying for the wall, tell us how that is going to happen.