FBI blaming Samsung for email debacle.....LOLOL

what is it with you fukin corrupt libberturdtwats and email destruction

yeah right...fbi loses 35k emails...lolol

you progressives should be stripped of all your possessions and sent to nkorea with just a potato sack around your Bad wording asses

we'll even build the gulags for the little gook to house yer worthless asses.then you can die in progressive heaven

1 minute ago, ChickenChoker said:

you progressives should be stripped of all your possessions and sent to nkorea with just a potato sack around your Bad wording asses

we'll even build the gulags for the little gook to house yer worthless asses.then you can die in progressive heaven

Get back in your basket

6 hours ago, ChickenChoker said:

I trust the FBI and not some sleazy company like Samsung that sells dangerous crap. 

Samsung to Recall 2.5 Million Galaxy Note 7s Over Battery ...

Samsung makes junk. Their phones catch on fire.

Samsung Recalls Top-Load Washing Machines Due to Risk of ...

Protect The Fbi From Republican Traitors - Demotivational Poster

Their washing machines kill people.

Dangerous washing machines: Samsung recalls 2.8 million ...

15 hours ago, ChickenChoker said:

The 50,000 e-mails that the FBI "lost", have been recovered by the DOJ... the Inspector General if I'm not mistaken...

So, WHATEVER these Corrupt FBI SOB's were trying to hide... THEY are probably $HITTING their PANTS right about now... AND, they probably SHOULD BE !!

29 minutes ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

The 50,000 e-mails that the FBI "lost", have been recovered by the DOJ... the Inspector General if I'm not mistaken...

So, WHATEVER these Corrupt FBI SOB's were trying to hide... THEY are probably $HITTING their PANTS right about now... AND, they probably SHOULD BE !!

It actually was a glitch when they tried to transfer their data from their IPhones to the Samsung models they are using now. 

The thing that that sparked my interest is the FBI changed from the iOS operating system to Android. I wonder why they did that?

3 minutes ago, skews13 said:

It actually was a glitch when they tried to transfer their data from their IPhones to the Samsung models they are using now. 

The thing that that sparked my interest is the FBI changed from the iOS operating system to Android. I wonder why they did that?

They mad Trump convinced Apple to bring in chit loads of money into our economy.