Jump to content

FBI blaming Samsung for email debacle.....LOLOL


Recommended Posts

what is it with you fukin corrupt libberturdtwats and email destruction

 

yeah right...fbi loses 35k emails...lolol

 

you progressives should be stripped of all your possessions and sent to nkorea with just a potato sack around your Bad wording asses

 

we'll even build the gulags for the little gook to house yer worthless asses.then you can die in progressive heaven

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ChickenChoker said:

what is it with you fukin corrupt libberturdtwats and email destruction

 

yeah right...fbi loses 35k emails...lolol

 

you progressives should be stripped of all your possessions and sent to nkorea with just a potato sack around your Bad wording asses

 

we'll even build the gulags for the little gook to house yer worthless asses.then you can die in progressive heaven

 

Get back in your basket

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ChickenChoker said:

what is it with you fukin corrupt libberturdtwats and email destruction

 

yeah right...fbi loses 35k emails...lolol

 

you progressives should be stripped of all your possessions and sent to nkorea with just a potato sack around your Bad wording asses

 

we'll even build the gulags for the little gook to house yer worthless asses.then you can die in progressive heaven


I trust the FBI and not some sleazy company like Samsung that sells dangerous crap. 

Samsung to Recall 2.5 Million Galaxy Note 7s Over Battery ...

Samsung makes junk. Their phones catch on fire.

 

Samsung Recalls Top-Load Washing Machines Due to Risk of ...

 

Protect The Fbi From Republican Traitors - Demotivational Poster

Their washing machines kill people.

 

Dangerous washing machines: Samsung recalls 2.8 million ...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, ChickenChoker said:

what is it with you fukin corrupt libberturdtwats and email destruction

 

yeah right...fbi loses 35k emails...lolol

 

you progressives should be stripped of all your possessions and sent to nkorea with just a potato sack around your Bad wording asses

 

we'll even build the gulags for the little gook to house yer worthless asses.then you can die in progressive heaven

 

The 50,000 e-mails that the FBI "lost", have been recovered by the DOJ... the Inspector General if I'm not mistaken...

 

So, WHATEVER these Corrupt FBI SOB's were trying to hide... THEY are probably $HITTING their PANTS right about now... AND, they probably SHOULD BE !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, ConservativeWAVE said:

 

The 50,000 e-mails that the FBI "lost", have been recovered by the DOJ... the Inspector General if I'm not mistaken...

 

So, WHATEVER these Corrupt FBI SOB's were trying to hide... THEY are probably $HITTING their PANTS right about now... AND, they probably SHOULD BE !!

It actually was a glitch when they tried to transfer their data from their IPhones to the Samsung models they are using now. 

 

The thing that that sparked my interest is the FBI changed from the iOS operating system to Android. I wonder why they did that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, skews13 said:

It actually was a glitch when they tried to transfer their data from their IPhones to the Samsung models they are using now. 

 

The thing that that sparked my interest is the FBI changed from the iOS operating system to Android. I wonder why they did that?

They mad Trump convinced Apple to bring in chit loads of money into our economy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...