I JUST REALIZED

jimjc

1 minute ago, jimjc said:

ALL THE FUKIN RIGHT WING RED NECKS HERE REALLY REALLY BELEIVE TRUMPIE

THINK ABOUT IT.... THEY REALLY REALLY BELIEVE EVERYTHING TRUMPIE SAYS WOW

Chuck shroomer a right winger? cause trump destroyed his stupid ass

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..................................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2 hours ago, jimjc said:

I thought you were finally going to admit you're gay. 

6 hours ago, jimjc said:

And you have these photos where?

11 hours ago, 123urout said:

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..................................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

unbelievable you right wing red necks (that's all of you ) YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING TRUMPIE SAYS EVERYTHING!!!!!!DUMB DUMB DUMB

ALL THE FUKIN RIGHT WING RED NECKS HERE REALLY REALLY BELEIVE TRUMP

I believe Trump.  I believe him because he tells Americans the truth.  As opposed to Clinton who cheats and lies.  As opposed to Obama who is a compulsive liar.  As opposed to Bernie Sanders who is too stupid to complete even one sentence telling the truth.  Trump and Truth have a lot in common, far more than just the "T R U" and identical number of letters in both words.

17 minutes ago, Skans said:

I believe Trump.  I believe him because he tells Americans the truth.  As opposed to Clinton who cheats and lies.  As opposed to Obama who is a compulsive liar.  As opposed to Bernie Sanders who is too stupid to complete even one sentence telling the truth.  Trump and Truth have a lot in common, far more than just the "T R U" and identical number of letters in both words.

SEE THIS FUK UP... HE REALLY REALLY BELIEVES WHAT TRUMPIE SAYS REALLY BELIEVES..... THAT

GO'S TO SHOW YOU HE'S A TOTAL COMPLETE FUKIN IDIOT...EVERYONE ELSE LIES BUT NOT TRUMPIE....

ENOUGH SAID

Politicos and partisan sheeple take politicians very literally. They buy into campaign promises, rhetoric, and propaganda. There must be something innate or fundamental about this. They are discerning when it comes to buying cars, salesmen, and infomercials but if a politician says equally asinine garbage, it must be true.

18 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

jimjc.. I am glad you realized your uppercase font and attitude here is generally annoying to some folks here

UNDERSTAND I DON'T GIVE A FUK WHAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE HERE THINKS ABOUT ME OR WHAT MY ATTITUDE IS NO ONE! GET IT... NOW GET THE FUK OUT!

UNDERSTAND I DON'T GIVE A FUK WHAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE HERE THINKS ABOUT ME OR WHAT MY ATTITUDE IS NO ONE! GET IT... NOW GET THE FUK OUT!

Liar.

1.  You care what we think about you, otherwise you would not write on this forum.

2.  You care what we think about you because you write in all caps and in an extraordinarily large font, thinking we will pay more attention to you and what you write that way.

3.  You care about what we think about your attitude because you display it on here for us to see.

You are in fact one of the most sensitive snowflakes on this forum.  Caring about what other people think of you is a huge problem for you.  If I am wrong, then prove it.  Tell Slideman that you hope he gets AIDS and chokes on throat fungus while you watch him convulsing on the floor.  You won't.  Why?  BECAUSE YOU CARE WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT YOU!

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

What, that you're the biggest moron on the board? Well, one of the biggest...

10 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

What, that you're the biggest moron on the board? Well, one of the biggest...

OPS you must have been OUT TO LUNCH oh that's right you're always OUT TO LUNCH permentally  fuked...

you're a RED NECK RIDGE RUNNER enough said..OH I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS HUH SEE

I'M GETTING TIRED OF KICKING YOU RED NECKS A$$ES GO FUK YOUR SISTER OR MOTHER HUH

34 minutes ago, Five By Five said:

Dude.. go see your therapist.. i mean the rapist

GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR..... HAVE YOU READ YOUR DUMMY INFANTILE POSTS..... EVERYONE LAUGHS AT YOU, YOU'RE THE TOWN FOOL BOZO THAT DOESN'T GET IT PATHETIC

9 hours ago, jimjc said:

YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING TRUMPIE SAYS UNBELIEVABLE HOW DUMB CAN YOU FOOLS BE.......

I don't believe anything any politician says, DUH. You believe anything someone says with a D in front of their name no matter how many times they lie to you so which one of us is dumb again? 

46 minutes ago, Hi2u said:

I don't believe anything any politician says, DUH. You believe anything someone says with a D in front of their name no matter how many times they lie to you so which one of us is dumb again? 

NO I DON'T BELIEVE POLITICIANS ESPECIALLY THE REP.  REPBOOBS BELIEVE

EVERYTHING PLUMIE SAYS AND HE HAPPENS TO BE THE BIGGEST LIAR EVER SEEN 

IN THE OFFICE AND IT'S PROVABLE.

1 hour ago, jimjc said:

NO I DON'T BELIEVE POLITICIANS ESPECIALLY THE REP.  REPBOOBS BELIEVE

EVERYTHING PLUMIE SAYS AND HE HAPPENS TO BE THE BIGGEST LIAR EVER SEEN 

IN THE OFFICE AND IT'S PROVABLE.

No, its not provable. There's no way to determine who many times our beloved politicians have lied to us.