Jump to content

Trump brags on Twitter about leaving for Switzerland, gets harsh reality check


Recommended Posts

Trump has effectively resigned at the leader of the Free World due to his Populism ideals. 

When the UK and Germany are not interested in working with the US President, then something new and something really disturbing is happening. 

China has already started to fill up the vacum.  Watch carefully what is happening in Africa. 

The Geopolitical Landscape has titled massively in 12 months and it is likely to continue. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Oops.   Trump takes Davos by storm, everyone loves him there. 

 

 

 

The Dow is up because of Caterpillar, dummy. And at the moment, Trump is sucking up to the UK, trying to get back in their good graces. It's not looking good. Theresa May already had to put him in his place. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, WoodstockSnoopy2020 said:

The Dow is up because of Caterpillar, dummy. And at the moment, Trump is sucking up to the UK, trying to get back in their good graces. It's not looking good. Theresa May already had to put him in his place. 

^^ dumbass thinks one company (who is down 1 point today)  is responsible for 200 point gain in the DOW.   

No.  Really.

 

It's really sad how economically stupid liberals are. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Golfboy said:

^^ dumbass thinks one company (who is down 1 point today)  is responsible for 200 point gain in the DOW.   

No.  Really.

 

It's really sad how economically stupid liberals are. 

 

 

 

You again? You never learn, do you? Want me to kick your ass again? 

 

Go on back to your trailer park like a good little conservative and let the grown ups speak, okay sweetie?

 

The Dow is already on its way back down. How stupid conservatives are to think that Trump making a fool out of himself can make the stock market go up! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, WoodstockSnoopy2020 said:

You again? You never learn, do you? Want me to kick your ass again? 

Go on back to your trailer park like a good little conservative and let the grown ups speak, okay sweetie?

The Dow is already on its way back down. How stupid conservatives are to think that Trump making a fool out of himself can make the stock market go up! 

Caterpiller was never up today, dumbass.

They opened at 172, and now are at 169.

And you were stupid enough to claim they were responsible for a 200 point DOW gain. 

No.  Really.    laughing-smiley-face.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Golfboy said:

Caterpiller was never up today, dumbass.

They opened at 172, and now are at 169.

And you were stupid enough to claim they were responsible for a 200 point DOW gain. 

No.  Really.    laughing-smiley-face.gif

 

You claimed that Trump's popularity at Davos was the cause of the uptick, dumbass. Wrong again!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WoodstockSnoopy2020 said:

You claimed that Trump's popularity at Davos was the cause of the uptick, dumbass. Wrong again!

I made no such claim, dumbass.   But the fact is that Trump is killing Davos, and promoting U.S. business... so I will make that claim now. 

Thank you for pointing out the omission.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

I made no such claim, dumbass.   But the fact is that Trump is killing Davos, and promoting U.S. business... so I will make that claim now. 

Thank you for pointing out the omission.

 

 

Oh, honey.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WoodstockSnoopy2020 said:

Oh, honey.

lol... headlines.    

 

Let's take a poll and see which event is resonsible for a 200 point gain in the market:

1) Trump in Davos preaching investment in America

2) A single company losing 3 points today.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...