Trump brags on Twitter about leaving for Switzerland, gets harsh reality check

Trump has effectively resigned at the leader of the Free World due to his Populism ideals. 

When the UK and Germany are not interested in working with the US President, then something new and something really disturbing is happening. 

China has already started to fill up the vacum.  Watch carefully what is happening in Africa. 

The Geopolitical Landscape has titled massively in 12 months and it is likely to continue. 

20 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Oops.   Trump takes Davos by storm, everyone loves him there. 

The Dow is up because of Caterpillar, dummy. And at the moment, Trump is sucking up to the UK, trying to get back in their good graces. It's not looking good. Theresa May already had to put him in his place. 

Just now, WoodstockSnoopy2020 said:

The Dow is up because of Caterpillar, dummy. And at the moment, Trump is sucking up to the UK, trying to get back in their good graces. It's not looking good. Theresa May already had to put him in his place. 

^^ dumbass thinks one company (who is down 1 point today)  is responsible for 200 point gain in the DOW.   

No.  Really.

It's really sad how economically stupid liberals are. 

Just now, Golfboy said:

^^ dumbass thinks one company (who is down 1 point today)  is responsible for 200 point gain in the DOW.   

No.  Really.

It's really sad how economically stupid liberals are. 

You again? You never learn, do you? Want me to kick your ass again? 

Go on back to your trailer park like a good little conservative and let the grown ups speak, okay sweetie?

The Dow is already on its way back down. How stupid conservatives are to think that Trump making a fool out of himself can make the stock market go up! 

3 minutes ago, WoodstockSnoopy2020 said:

You again? You never learn, do you? Want me to kick your ass again? 

Go on back to your trailer park like a good little conservative and let the grown ups speak, okay sweetie?

The Dow is already on its way back down. How stupid conservatives are to think that Trump making a fool out of himself can make the stock market go up! 

Caterpiller was never up today, dumbass.

They opened at 172, and now are at 169.

And you were stupid enough to claim they were responsible for a 200 point DOW gain. 

No.  Really.    laughing-smiley-face.gif

Just now, Golfboy said:

Caterpiller was never up today, dumbass.

They opened at 172, and now are at 169.

And you were stupid enough to claim they were responsible for a 200 point DOW gain. 

No.  Really.    laughing-smiley-face.gif

You claimed that Trump's popularity at Davos was the cause of the uptick, dumbass. Wrong again!

1 minute ago, WoodstockSnoopy2020 said:

You claimed that Trump's popularity at Davos was the cause of the uptick, dumbass. Wrong again!

I made no such claim, dumbass.   But the fact is that Trump is killing Davos, and promoting U.S. business... so I will make that claim now. 

Thank you for pointing out the omission.

4 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

I made no such claim, dumbass.   But the fact is that Trump is killing Davos, and promoting U.S. business... so I will make that claim now. 

Thank you for pointing out the omission.

Oh, honey.

1 minute ago, WoodstockSnoopy2020 said:

Oh, honey.

lol... headlines.    

Let's take a poll and see which event is resonsible for a 200 point gain in the market:

1) Trump in Davos preaching investment in America

2) A single company losing 3 points today.