slideman

Mueller will present his evidence; Trump will resign

That's my prediction. Mueller will present money laundering, influence peddling,conspiracy of receipt of stolen property etc.  He will demonstrate  Trump and Trump's family and associates are in peril of prosecution.  Trump will pull an Agnew- after making a deal with Pence for several pardons.

You heard it here first!

I would like to see it, but as I've said before, I don't believe The Pig will ever resign, no matter how much they have on him. I can only hope for death, or 2020 at this point. Even if the dems take control of both the house and senate, there won't be enough to impeach. You can't believe how sorry I am to have to say this.

12 minutes ago, slideman said:

That's my prediction. Mueller will present money laundering, influence peddling,conspiracy of receipt of stolen property etc.  He will demonstrate  Trump and Trump's family and associates are in peril of prosecution.  Trump will pull an Agnew- after making a deal with Pence for several pardons.

You heard it here first!

No collusion?

11 minutes ago, slideman said:

You heard it here first!

trump is such a pussy he will make up some illness in order to pretend he isn't resigning in disgrace one step ahead of the law.

when Mueller talks to the POS....he'll tell him he has copies of the pee-tape....save yourself & the Country the embarrassment and resign

32 minutes ago, slideman said:

That's my prediction.

LOL!   I have to mark this thread, snowflake, because I will very much enjoy rubbing your face in it at some point.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

LOL!   I have to mark this thread, snowflake, because I will very much enjoy rubbing your face it at some point.  :lol:

None of your prediction ever come true 

38 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

I would like to see it, but as I've said before, I don't believe The Pig will ever resign, no matter how much they have on him. I can only hope for death, or 2020 at this point. Even if the dems take control of both the house and senate, there won't be enough to impeach. You can't believe how sorry I am to have to say this.

I have to agree.  Trump is too much of a malignant narcissist to ever step down voluntarily.  

Trump believes his own BS. He considers himself infallible . Perhaps he might be induced to evacuate if Mueller told him that the pee tapes would be placed online if he did not. I would give  a Watergate type trial a 50-50 change of happening.

1 hour ago, slideman said:

You heard it here first!

Trump will quit before he is fired.. but I don't think he will have to.. he will be there until 2020 and be useless his last two years

Any plan/evidence/agenda they can figure out  to get rid of  the sumbeech by summer is fine with me.

Just do it.

48 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump believes his own BS. He considers himself infallible . Perhaps he might be induced to evacuate if Mueller told him that the pee tapes would be placed online if he did not. I would give  a Watergate type trial a 50-50 change of happening.

Exactly.  Trump is an extreme, pathological narcissist.  Threaten him with anything that would make it impossible for him to maintain his pathetic fantasy coping image as the bestest and moistest and most perfectest, and he will run for the hills like the terrified little bitch he is.

Just now, DemoMan said:

Exactly.  Trump is an extreme, pathological narcissist.  Threaten him with anything that would make it impossible for him to maintain his fantasy coping image as the bestest and moistest and perfect and he will run for the hills like the terrified little bitch he is.

No, you pussies are just SORE A$$ LOSERS.

And NONE of your HOPES are going to come true.

NONE.

GET IT, shi'tstain????

1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

I have to agree.  Trump is too much of a malignant narcissist to ever step down voluntarily.  

The people that voted this pig in have no idea of how much damaged they have done to this country. Hopefully it will be corrected. One way or the other.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Even if the piss tapes are exposed, they will still not sway The Pig's supporters. And technically, he's committed no crime having himself  pissed on by Russian hookers. It goes only to his morals. The Christian Taliban and his base don't care about his morals as long as he signs any republican draconian bill and appoints supreme court judges that will ban abortion.

2 hours ago, slideman said:

You heard it here first!

Wanna bet?