Mueller seeks to question Trump about Flynn and Comey departures

Mueller’s interest in the events that led Trump to push out Flynn and Comey indicates that his investigation is intensifying its focus on possible efforts by the president or others to obstruct or blunt the special counsel’s probe.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/mueller-seeks-to-question-trump-about-flynn-and-comey-departures/2018/01/23/e6652db6-0068-11e8-9d31-d72cf78dbeee_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_mueller-4pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.aa2afd15dfa7

Firing Comey because the FBI was investigating him is abuse of power.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And, as his terrified attorneys well know, no matter how much they warn him and coach him, Trump wouldn't be able to keep his fat, deranged mouth shut for more than five minutes.  As someone here said (I forget who) he would not only confess to every one of his crimes, but also to some he didn't even commit.

:D:D 

19 minutes ago, untitled said:

LOL!   Lots of luck with that, snowflake.   I doubt Trump is going to let Mueller interview him.   No, he's going to let Mueller take whatever he thinks he has (and he has nothing) to trial or into an impeachment effort.   And then I guarantee you that the moment Comey takes the stand (and if Mueller doesn't calling him to testify, Trump's lawyers will) it will be over.   In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see Comey taken off the witness stand in handcuffs ... under arrest for a dozen crimes.   And THAT will be the end of whatever case you think Mueller has against Trump.   Just watch ... :P

18 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

And, as his terrified attorneys well know, no matter how much they warn him and coach him, Trump wouldn't be able to keep his fat, deranged mouth shut for more than five minutes.  As someone here said (I forget who) he would not only confess to every one of his crimes, but also to some he didn't even commit.

:D:D 

That cornball like from the movie, You can't handle the truth! Trump is really this stupid and proud.

6 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

LOL!   Lots of luck with that, snowflake.   I doubt Trump is going to let Mueller interview him.   No, he's going to let Mueller take whatever he thinks he has (and he has nothing) to trial or into an impeachment effort.   And then I guarantee you that the moment Comey takes the stand (and if Mueller doesn't calling him to testify, Trump's lawyers will) it will be over.   In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see Comey taken off the witness stand in handcuffs ... under arrest for a dozen crimes.   And THAT will be the end of whatever case you think Mueller has against Trump.   Just watch ... :P

I'm not a snowflake, you dikk sukking hommo.

5 minutes ago, untitled said:

That cornball like from the movie, You can't handle the truth! Trump is really this stupid and proud.

Trump is a severe, pathological narcissist. He CAN NOT STOP bragging about himself and announcing that is the mostest and bestest at everything, relentlessly begging for the narcissistic supply of attention and praise.

The first clue this is another Washington post fake news story is this.....

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III is seeking to question President Trump in the coming weeks about his decisions to oust national security adviser Michael Flynn and FBI Director James B. Comey, according to two people familiar with his plans.

17 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

tRump won't be able to resist. He thinks he's such hot Bad word that he'll crush Mueller just by the power of his personality.

Just now, Whitemajikman said:

The first clue this is another Washington post fake news story is this.....

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III is seeking to question President Trump in the coming weeks about his decisions to oust national security adviser Michael Flynn and FBI Director James B. Comey, according to two people familiar with his plans.

What makes it "fake?"

10 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Do you really believe Mueller would allow his strategy to be leaked?

This is fake news.

Why would Washington Post lie? Is this the Trump paranoia that everyone is out to get him?

Okay: First of all, Comey has already been known to be interviewed. Flynn is an obvious target. So, not seeing what is "fake" about those two being interviewed.

38 minutes ago, untitled said:

Your opinion.

The fact is that Comey was fired for insubordination, when he refused to comply with his boss' explicit directive for him to tell the American people, what he was repeatedly telling Trump in private. 

Just now, untitled said:

Sold to a conservative.

I don't have time to explain how Media is used by the intelligence community to keep your anti-trumpism alive and well.

Here is a clue...

There is a war going on right now in our country and it's not one that is being waged  conventionally .

And some conservatives want a new cold war.

7 minutes ago, untitled said:

Sold to a conservative.

lol.    Bezos is a conservative now.      crying with laughter emoticon

Jeffrey P. Bezos, the founder of Amazon.com will be taking the reins. Bezos, 49, has done most of his political talking with his checkbook, shelling out millions in support of gay marriage last year and thousands more over the years on behalf of mostly Democratic candidates.Aug 7, 2013

It really is stunning the stupid Bad word liberals are willing to say, thinking no one will call them on their lies. 

Just now, Whitemajikman said:

I don't have time to explain how Media is used by the intelligence community to keep your anti-trumpism alive and well.

Here is a clue...

There is a war going on right now in our country and it's not one that is being waged  conventionally .

And some conservatives want a new cold war.

Mueller already interviewed Comey and Flynn, and further interviews are unimaginable to you? Not seeing cause for this story being "fake."

Just now, Golfboy said:

lol.    Bezos is a conservative now.      crying with laughter emoticon

Jeffrey P. Bezos, the founder of Amazon.com will be taking the reins. Bezos, 49, has done most of his political talking with his checkbook, shelling out millions in support of gay marriage last year and thousands more over the years on behalf of mostly Democratic candidates.Aug 7, 2013

It really is stunning the stupid Bad word liberals are willing to say, thinking no one will call them on their lies. 

Bezos has billions invested in the military industrial complex.

And has openly discussed his dislike for trump

37 minutes ago, untitled said:

I'm not a snowflake, you dikk sukking hommo.

Why is it so many of the so-called liberals/leftists/progressives on this forum obviously hate homosexuals?  

Aren't they supposed to be more supportive of gays than conservatives? 

Just saying ...

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

Bezos has billions invested in the military industrial complex.

And has openly discussed his dislike for trump

Look, you think the story is fake and I argued there is already the fact both those persons have been interviewed already. 

3 minutes ago, untitled said:

Mueller already interviewed Comey and Flynn, and further interviews are unimaginable to you? Not seeing cause for this story being "fake."

It's interesting that the left simultaneously says that stories like this are true, and that Mueller and his team don't leak to the press. 

Funny you don't see the inherent contradiction in those positions, but as we know, Consistency is not a Liberal Value.