Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RussianDisinformation

123urout: The World's Most Sought After Tech Answers Your Technical Questions

14 minutes ago, 123urout said:

TELL YA WHAT RUSSIANRETARD, ILL TAKE YOU ON A SERVICE CALL WITH ME, AND YOU ARE GONNA TRY AND FIX WHAT WE ARE WORKING ON , AND WHEN YOU FAIL MISERABLY IM GONNA BEAT THE EVER LOVING SCHIT OUT OF YOU FOR WASTING MY TIME. THEN IM GONNA FIX IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU AND THEN IM GONNA BEAT THE EVER LOVING SCHIT OUT OF YOU AGAIN...JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A PATHETIC FUK...HOWS THAT?

1 minute ago, 123urout said:

I WOULDNT NEED A PUBLIC DEFENDER FOR ONE THING, I HAVE A ATTORNEY ON RETAINER...AND A DAMN GOOD ONE....SECONDLY I DO NOTHING ILLEGAL SO THEREFORE I STILL WOULDN'T NEED A PUBLIC DEFENDER..

STFU SCHITFACE MORON....YOUR STUPIDITY IS DISGUSTINGLY SICKENING....KEEP TRYING MORON...YOU AINT NOTHING MORE THAN A IGNORANT KNOW NOTHING PATHETIC IRRELEVANT LIBERAL

You'll need an attorney being that it looks like you have broken a lot of laws. You don't have the any licenses to be doing what you claim you are doing.  You have admitted to overloading your truck. That's not just a moving violation, that's a state and federal crime princess. 

You seem to be "Trumping out" flit boy. Is your bra too tight?  

You have a lawyer on retainer. See the source image Sure you do Nancy. 

2 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

SLOBBER RUNNING FROM YOUR TOOTH....COMPLETE IGNORANT TROLL...HOWD YA LIKE THAT ASSWHOOPIN NEANDERTHAL?

1 hour ago, RussianDisinformation said:

I gave it everything i had to prove I aint dumb and 123 beat my ass like a red headed step child

2 hours ago, 123urout said:
18 hours ago, 123urout said:

HVAC133_geothermalheat%20pump-7_DS_5-9-1

DESUPERHEATERS ARE USED IN ALMOST EVERY MAJOR GROCERY STORE CHAIN AND EVERY GEOTHERMAL APPLICATION

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LIBERALS ALWAYS FK EVERYTHING UP AND ARE BRAINLESS TWITS

That not a refrigeration system numb nuts, There is no compressor, condenser or evaporator.  The superheated gas is steam you dumb,

fuk. What you show in the diagram is a boiler you pathetic lying Trumproid troll.

This has got to be the funniest thing I have seen in a long time....just a few inches up from russian imbecile typing" there is no compressor" ,the diagram shows a compressor....HAHAHAHAHA  you just cant make this schit up. And what kind of ignorant moron could possibly confuse that with a boiler? they arent even close. Its like the difference between a Ferrari and a duckbilledplatapus.....fkn unbelievable moron!

a fkn boiler!

dampfkessel7.jpg

I NAILED YA EARLY IN THE THREAD IN A NICE WAY...YOUR STUPID GOT SO OUT OF CONTROL I HAD TO FINISH IT.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FKN MORON!

I AM ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER TECHS IN THE WORLD, GOT THE PHONE RECORDS FROM CALLS ALL OVER THE STATES AND THE WORLD TO PROVE IT. EVERYTHING I SAY IS 100% TRUE AND THAT INCLUDES ME TURNING YOU INTO AND PROVING YOU ARE A IGNORANT KNOW NOTHING LIBERAL TWIT.....SUCKS TO BE YOU PATHETIC MORON!

1xN07.gif1xN07.gif

7 minutes ago, 123urout said:

This is 123urout's cousin again. 

He's having a bad night. Even Fox News is reporting doom and gloom for Trump and his henchmen. That really set him off.  We've had to hide all sharp objects and are getting ready to call 911. He may end up in a rubber room again this month. He refuse to take his meds.

May I make a suggestion?  Since he's a fat little princess, grind up his meds and put it in his food. Always have some cheese cake on hand. Fat flit boys like 123urout inhale cheese cake. The like it because it makes their moobs grow. 

Also, tell him his meds cause gynecomastia aka boy boobs. If that doesn't work tell him Hillary says hi. See the source image

Just now, RussianDisinformation said:

May I make a suggestion?  Since he's a fat little princess, grind up his meds and put it in his food. Always have some cheese cake on hand. Fat flit boys like 123urout inhale cheese cake. The like it because it makes their moobs grow. 

Also, tell him his meds cause gynecomastia aka boy boobs. If that doesn't work tell him Hillary says hi. 

you have been reduced to spouting even more gibberish than before.....bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

COMPLETE FAILED AND IRRELEVANT IDIOT!

See the source image

6 minutes ago, 123urout said:

I AM ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER TECHS IN THE WORLD, GOT THE PHONE RECORDS FROM CALLS ALL OVER THE STATES AND THE WORLD TO PROVE IT. EVERYTHING I SAY IS 100% TRUE AND THAT INCLUDES ME TURNING YOU INTO AND PROVING YOU ARE A IGNORANT KNOW NOTHING LIBERAL TWIT.....SUCKS TO BE YOU PATHETIC MORON!

1xN07.gif1xN07.gif

12 minutes ago, 123urout said:

SLOBBER RUNNING FROM YOUR TOOTH....COMPLETE IGNORANT TROLL...HOWD YA LIKE THAT ASSWHOOPIN NEANDERTHAL?

Hillary says hi princess. See the source image I told her all about you and you great inventions and your pickup truck that can haul a 60,000 pound electric motor. She said she would see if her connections at NASA would make you chief tech in charge of their sun tracking unit but I told her that you have decreed that NASA are a bunch of idiots. Maybe you should beg for your job back at Jiffy Lube? 

HEY JACKASS, YOU ARE SOOO STUPID YOU DONT EVEN REALIZE JUST HOW STUPID YOU ARE.........HA!YOU JUST KEEP RUNNING THAT IGNORANT FOUL MOUTH...HILARIOUS!

2 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

I gave it everything i had to prove I aint dumb and 123 beat my ass like a red headed step child

3 hours ago, 123urout said:

DESUPERHEATERS ARE USED IN ALMOST EVERY MAJOR GROCERY STORE CHAIN AND EVERY GEOTHERMAL APPLICATION

That not a refrigeration system numb nuts, There is no compressor, condenser or evaporator.  The superheated gas is steam you dumb,

fuk. What you show in the diagram is a boiler you pathetic lying Trumproid troll.

This has got to be the funniest thing I have seen in a long time....just a few inches up from russian imbecile typing" there is no compressor" ,the diagram shows a compressor....HAHAHAHAHA  you just cant make this schit up. And what kind of ignorant moron could possibly confuse that with a boiler? they arent even close. Its like the difference between a Ferrari and a duckbilledplatapus.....fkn unbelievable moron!

a fkn boiler!

dampfkessel7.jpg

5 minutes ago, 123urout said:

you have been reduced to spouting even more gibberish than before.....bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

COMPLETE FAILED AND IRRELEVANT IDIOT!

See the source image

See the source image

Speaking of reduction, how close are you to getting approved for gastric bypass surgery fat boy? At the rate you are going they will never approve you. Big fat losers like you don't need a hug from Richard Simmons. What losers like you need are their jaws wired shut and their faces slapped.

Just now, RussianDisinformation said:

See the source image

Speaking of reduction, how close are you to getting approved for gastric bypass surgery fat boy? At the rate you are going they will never approve you. Big fat losers like you don't need a hug from Richard Simmons. What losers like you need are their jaws wired shut and their faces slapped.

YOU WERE SOOO SURE OF YOUR IGNORANCE YOU WERE NAME CALLING AND BLABBERING THAT STUPID PIE HOLE OF YOURS AND BEING COMPLETELY WRONG THE WHOLE TIME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....NOW LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE TO RESORT TO....HAHAHAHAHA...YOU HAVE NO INTEGRITY...IF I GOT MY ASS HANDED TO ME I WOULD ADMIT DEFEAT....BUT NOT IGNORANT REJECTS LIKE YOU, THATS WHY YOU ARE A COMPLETE FAIL AND ALWAYS WILL BE.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

a fkn boiler!

dampfkessel7.jpg

19 hours ago, 123urout said:

a fkn boiler!

dampfkessel7.jpg

11 minutes ago, 123urout said:

You can't make this sh!t up folks.

Not only is 123urout one of the most sought after techs in the world he also built a car that runs on water based on blueprints  of Stan Meyers... AIN'T THAT RIGHT PRINCESS?

Not only is 123urout one of the most sought after techs in the world, he's so hip that he uses the word tech instead of technician. That's way cool!

Not only is 123urout one of the most sought after techs in the world, he is the world's greatest investor. Every year he buy shares of one stock which doubles in a year.  AIN'T THAT RIGHT PRINCESS?

Not only is 123urout one of the most sought after techs in the world, he has a power stroke diesel capable of transporting a 2000 HP motor that weighs 60,OOO pounds.  He's sooo modest but I think he loads that motor on this truck all by himself.  

AIN'T THAT RIGHT PRINCESS?

Not only is 123urout one of the most sought after techs in the world, because he's..... well..... being modest an is actual THE MOST SOUGHT after tech in the world, the governments of the world decided that he does not need licenses or certification to haul dangerous refrigerants in his power stroke diesel.  AIN'T THAT RIGHT PRINCESS?

Not only is 123urout one of the most sought after techs in the world, when the idiots at NASA could not figure out how to track the sun 123urout showed them how.  AIN'T THAT RIGHT PRINCESS?

More interesting facts about The Most Sought After Tech In The World 

1. He can speak Russian… in French
  2. The dark is afraid of him
  3. He lives vicariously through himself
  4. The star on his Christmas tree is tracked by NASA poorly
  5. The Nobel Academy was awarded a prize from HIM
  6. His pillow is cool on BOTH sides because it's a mini refrigeration plant
  7. He once started a fire using only dental floss and water
  8. He once got pulled over for having an overloaded truck, and the cop got the ticket
  9. He has won the lifetime achievement award… twice

40 minutes ago, 123urout said:

YOU WERE SOOO SURE OF YOUR IGNORANCE YOU WERE NAME CALLING AND BLABBERING THAT STUPID PIE HOLE OF YOURS AND BEING COMPLETELY WRONG THE WHOLE TIME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....NOW LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE TO RESORT TO....HAHAHAHAHA...YOU HAVE NO INTEGRITY...IF I GOT MY ASS HANDED TO ME I WOULD ADMIT DEFEAT....BUT NOT IGNORANT REJECTS LIKE YOU, THATS WHY YOU ARE A COMPLETE FAIL AND ALWAYS WILL BE.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

a fkn boiler!

See the source image

123urout got demolished and now he thinks typing in all CAPS will help! Pathetic.